First 123 Last

MBTI
    INXX
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp
    Socionics
    xxxx Ne

I like the INTJs

INTJs are sexy, charismatic, mysterious, intelligent, and usually they are very handsome. INTJs are very polite and formal as well. They usually carry themselves well. It always seems like they have a good head on their shoulders. Some INTJs may appear arrogant but that's part of their charms. I like the INTJs' egnimatic stares and I like how calm they appear to be.

I can't imagine myself dating any other type than INTJs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Natural friends. Kindred spirits. Romance is challenging, but not in a negative way, since they always understand the other in the abstract. Not easily intimate, but always cozy.

In their fights and "debates" they resemble two Bismarckian Great Powers: battle is joined for defined purposes, for brief duration, and with an understanding that it won't upend the framework of their relationship (both fear the loss of control entailed by romantic conflict, as in war). Actually, I don't think they could get a debate going, as the INFP has little sentiment for the hard facts that matter to the INTJ, who enjoys being appreciated (for fucking once) for her knowledge. The INFP thrills to being seen as a Ne-heavy puzzle box. Debate becomes spirited discussion. Again, natural friends.

To the extent they do debate, INTJs like to try to "corner" the INFP into confessing cold hard facts that ruffle their feathers. I don't think they do this out of malice, but rather because they want to know how mastered Fi is buttressed by Te. Logical fallacies are easily found, but no more often than inscrutable, yet somehow "rational" Fi-reasons.

And because they get off on unearthing the rotten side of the INFP (which they respect), who similarly likes knowing how the INTJ's little black heart swells up like the Grinch's.

They shouldn't be coworkers, unless they have a House/Wilson kind of dynamic. Which is a pretty big fucking exception, but many times the little things kill in the office.

@nonchalant
    I have formed two very good friendships with INTJs. One is a male that I would date if I were homosexual. We are both there for each other when we need support or whatever else. The other is a female and if her values aligned with mine (mostly I'm a Christian and she's not) I would have no reason not to propose marriage to her.
    Anyway, the point is that I love both of them dearly. They hurt my feelings without realizing but. I don't blame them for that though. After all, sometimes I do the same with them. Mostly because I don't make much logical sense to them. And when they get me talking, I tend to get carried away. That's mutual though.
    I envy the functions of INTJs honestly. My attention span is no good.
    "If I only had strong Ni" - Wizard of Oz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Reading this... I need to find an INTJ friend now. Haha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I actually have a INTJ crush and he's been my friend for about four years now. We've been really great friends and we are so comfortable with each other. Often, I could seem to read him as he could read me too. As an INFP who has a drama inside, xD I really appreciate that. I accidentally confessed at him (because he asked if I liked him t.t) and gladly accept it but our relationship is still platonic xD I am not the shy-typed INFP, I am the loud and bubby one with my small circle but what I think that draw us together is that, we can understand each other and he can be comfortable with me and not afraid to show his true colors at me since I can pretty much read him. So yeah, I just like him. I am also keeping a diary about him spending time with me and he reads it everyday... INTJs, do you normally or would you normally readthe private messages that a person dedicated for you?
    Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sassyluver View Post
    INTJs, do you normally or would you normally read the private messages that a person dedicated for you?
    Only if I had the invitation or permission of the writer to do so. I would consider it a privilege, and a sign of trust.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Only if I had the invitation or permission of the writer to do so. I would consider it a privilege, and a sign of trust.
    Oh, I see.. And with that trust that you've gained, would you tell informations that you have obtained privately with the other party? Often he would tell me informations if I asked him directly.

MBTI
    INFJ

I have performed calculation of functional attraction of typological archetype formation. Thus state:

INFP attracts INTJ in stage 3; INTJ attracts INFP in stage 7.

Also, correspondingly, in 5 and 4. 4 lies adjacent to 5, hence there is a "buffer zone" of auxiliaration.

Such is an osmotic process; catalysis remains feasible through appropriate agency.

As such, it is regarded asymmetrically. A la, 'sin' to 'cos'.

---

Sorry, that may have been a bit confusing.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sassyluver View Post
    Oh, I see.. And with that trust that you've gained, would you tell informations that you have obtained privately with the other party? Often he would tell me informations if I asked him directly.
    Do you mean would I share those private messages with a third party? No, not without permission or damned good cause (i.e. to save someone from grave harm).
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Hawthorne, sassyluver liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by nonchalant View Post
    Are INTJs attracted to INFPs?
    Yes.