Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    If you keep getting e4 your tritype should be 415 or 451, not 514. No 5w4 isn't reserved for intps. There are a lot of inj 5w4s.
    it's not that simple. I score high on 8 and 4, but I have neither either as a wing or a fix
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I always score at 8 and 5 on the tests. Have been doing so on almost every test for 12 years.

My first fix is 8 but my core is 4 and my head-fix is 7. and I'm pretty sure my wing is 3.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

I'm a 4w5, and I've recently become aware that I'm undeniably Ne-dom.

It's bad enough that I'm an "extroverted" 4w5 (yes, those are quotation marks of suspicion and irony), but worse I'm not even sure about my Ji anymore. I just assumed that as a 4w5 I should be Fi-dom, but when I study the actual process, that's clearly not what's going on. People tell me my worldview is very Fi (which it is)...yet I'm at a loss to explain all the Ti stuff I do, including the whole "I suck at Fe" sense.

I was certain there were MBTI-Enneagram correlations, but now I'm rethinking that. Maybe they really DO measure different things. (I'm definitely a 4, btw).

Bottom line is, T and F are not indications of how "emotional" you are. They are poorly named and refer to decision making processes rather than emotionality per se. Thinkers are not necessarily "out of touch" with their emotions; feelers are not necessarily more "in touch" (I doubt a low-average Fe-dom 3w2 would necessarily be hugely in touch with his/her true feelings, for instance). So, I don't see why an INTJ 4 cannot exist.

PS-- @chubber I suck at picking up on the feelings around me (except as part of a group phenomenon, usually only when I'm orchestrating that group.) I'm too self-involved for that. One of the many reasons I mistyped for so long. Anyway, if you're also considering 9, do be advised that they are also generally considered MBTI "feelers" and are often more receptive than 4s.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I'm sure the combination is possible but in reality it's more likely that either your enneatype or MBTI is incorrect.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    I'm a 4w5, and I've recently become aware that I'm undeniably Ne-dom.

It's bad enough that I'm an "extroverted" 4w5 (yes, those are quotation marks of suspicion and irony), but worse I'm not even sure about my Ji anymore. I just assumed that as a 4w5 I should be Fi-dom, but when I study the actual process, that's clearly not what's going on. People tell me my worldview is very Fi (which it is)...yet I'm at a loss to explain all the Ti stuff I do, including the whole "I suck at Fe" sense.

I was certain there were MBTI-Enneagram correlations, but now I'm rethinking that. Maybe they really DO measure different things. (I'm definitely a 4, btw).

Bottom line is, T and F are not indications of how "emotional" you are. They are poorly named and refer to decision making processes rather than emotionality per se. Thinkers are not necessarily "out of touch" with their emotions; feelers are not necessarily more "in touch" (I doubt a low-average Fe-dom 3w2 would necessarily be hugely in touch with his/her true feelings, for instance). So, I don't see why an INTJ 4 cannot exist.

PS-- @chubber I suck at picking up on the feelings around me (except as part of a group phenomenon, usually only when I'm orchestrating that group.) I'm too self-involved for that. One of the many reasons I mistyped for so long. Anyway, if you're also considering 9, do be advised that they are also generally considered MBTI "feelers" and are often more receptive than 4s.
    Thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I'm sure the combination is possible but in reality it's more likely that either your enneatype or MBTI is incorrect.
    If you could take a guess, what would you lean towards?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    That's what I would say.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I'm welcome to suggestions

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I seem to get INTJ type 4w5 sp, sometimes I get type 9. So I'm now unsure if I am even INTJ. Is it even possible for for INTJ to be type 4?

According to this: http://www.9types.com/descr/4/

- being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me

Isn't that ironic? How about the other INTJs, what is your view of it?
    Enneagram 4's are scared of being insignificant, and thus, put on a big display to show how special they are.

With regard to INTJ, it fits in quite well, actually. Ni dominants often view the world as one big time lapse. its as if they see the mountains forming, the civilizations coming and going... INTJ's are the number one type to plan their own funeral.

So, when all of this large scale thinking is set in place, its easy to forget how any one person could ever be significant. It also plays into the fear of inadequacy of E5 quite easily, and worthlessness of E3.

I've heard of INTJ 4's, but I'd first look into Enneagram 1 or INFJ before going there.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Its not unheard of. We had a member with this type on the forum before.

He differed from other intjs in being slightly more warm and sensitive, a bit more moody, as mysterious as the 5s here and less confrontational and dutybound as well as less confident, more hesitant, and more aware of his flaws than most intjs here which seem to be mostly 6s

Sadly, i didnt know him that well so i didnt get a peek inside as such.

I do know the average intj is plenty warm under the NiTe veneer, once their work is done or on break and can be quite empathetic once they get a handle on Fi so it aint that far fetched.
    Do you think INFJ would suite me? I'm not sure about me having Fe. Maybe I am INTP undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Fireshield initially typed himself as an e4 but then got to realize he is an e1 and then became absolutely certain of it like an intj usually would. If later became clear to most that was indeed an e1. He was definitely e1 intj. So think long and hard before typing yourself as an e4.

Why not 5w4? Maybe you are a moody 5w4. Infact 5w4s are moody.
    Moody? hmmm.... yeah I have a level of perfectionism in me.

PSTypes Enneagram Test Results

The Distribution of Your Scores

Type One: 30
    Type Two: 3
    Type Three: 13
    Type Four: 34
    Type Five: 31
    Type Six: 23
    Type Seven: 18
    Type Eight: 18
    Type Nine: 29
    Your probable Enneagram Type

Your main type is 4.
    Considering the wings you should be a 4w5.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Id look into 6w7 for you. It is a common intj type and well...a hunch. I dont doubt you have 4 in your tritype though.

And my interactions with you so far are indicate Intj for sure. A softer, more playful one than im used to but the dynamic is still stereotypical, imho
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”