User Tag List

First 234

Thread: NT values?

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by mippus View Post
    on-line?
    nah. Someone I know took a leadership course and we copied one of the handouts and each did it ourselves. The leadership course is Leadership Focus - Equipping Leaders For Exceptional Performance
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTP

Im new here, first real post.. and im an INTP. Wow that thats is out of the way.

In any part of my life friendships, work, but especially relationships I definatly value honesty over everything else. I can deal with pretty much everything as long as I have all the information in front of me, when I feel that the other person isnt telling me everything, that will drive me crazy.

Any other INTP's have their brain conflicting with their morals, emotions?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Judous View Post

Yes:

I find the primary cause of this inequality is the nature in which morals and ethics are installed and upheld within our culture.

Morality is usually established by a religious quo; the nature of morality tends to deal with spiritual anchor-points: right and wrong as unequivocal decisions.

Ethics is essentially the same manufacturing point, except most ethical guidelines flourish from legal expectations that range from personal conduct to communal welfare - in most cases, ethics tend to protect the system of government to which they are associated.

The difficulty tends to arise (at least for me) when practical applications of either/both infect our ability to independently (improbable though it likely is) reason and behave.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Judous View Post
    Im new here, first real post.. and im an INTP. Wow that thats is out of the way.

In any part of my life friendships, work, but especially relationships I definatly value honesty over everything else. I can deal with pretty much everything as long as I have all the information in front of me, when I feel that the other person isnt telling me everything, that will drive me crazy.

I understand what you're saying... but do you mean "significant?" I see most people not giving all the information as a matter of course and think most of us lie routinely but not significantly understood.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    I understand what you're saying... but do you mean "significant?" I see most people not giving all the information as a matter of course and think most of us lie routinely but not significantly understood.
    Well, if I am not giving someone all the information. It could be for manipulation purposes, or to protect someone's feelings. Whether that is good or bad intentioned for both reasons is inconsequential to me.

Ultimately I'm smart enough to make good decisions on my own. And if im not, well then that should be my fault, not because of an outside source.