• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Natasha Rostov's Personality Type

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
The other day I encountered Natasha Rostov come to life. I was sharing a table with two Russian girls, and I found myself infinitely attracted to one of them who reminded me of Natasha Rostov from Tolstoy's War and Peace. I don't speak much Russian, so I could only catch bits and pieces of what they were saying, but still found myself laughing at this girl and when I'd laugh she'd laugh even harder. There was connection. She was also the purest thing I've seen, not like most of the city girls around here who are all of them the same. I would like opinions on what type Natasha Rostov is. I have my own answer, but I am curious if others arrive at the same conclusion. Discuss.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Seeing how the book spans over 15 years of her life, I think it would be hard to tack on a specific type to Natasha. I think it is easy to say, however, that Natasha was Tolstoy's embodiment of a perfect woman. Much like seeing a stranger and pouring your dreams into them.

What about, "Hi, my name is ______, what are you reading?" :)

lamp

It seems that the reason to initiate was the fact that, if you did not initiate, nothing would transpire.

Instances of disappointment following the upholding of principles are interesting. Though I would not be surprised if you had some murky Ni notion about the situation and when to speak and you are rationalizing with the principle.

Provoker

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
It seems that the reason to initiate was the fact that, if you did not initiate, nothing would transpire.

Instances of disappointment following the upholding of principles are interesting. Though I would not be surprised if you had some murky Ni notion about the situation and when to speak and you are rationalizing with the principle.

Seeing how the book spans over 15 years of her life, I think it would be hard to tack on a specific type to Natasha. I think it is easy to say, however, that Natasha was Tolstoy's embodiment of a perfect woman. Much like seeing a stranger and pouring your dreams into them.

What about, "Hi, my name is ______, what are you reading?" :)

Thanks for the input. Still looking for objective perspectives on type. I'll keep waiting.