User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

It's like, meant to be.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Wow, I am pretty sure I was also playing starcraft when 9/11 happened. Hmm.
    Starcraft fanboys/fangirls.

Command and Conquer is better.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Wow, I am pretty sure I was also playing starcraft when 9/11 happened. Hmm.
    I know I had to have just started playing it around that time. It marked the start of the era where I became consumed by online games/the internet in general. Up until about the 8th grade I was usually never around the house. I was always out with friends roaming the neighborhood finding fun wherever we could. Chicago can be a wild place for a preteen. I got my own computer around 7th grade and it all went downhill from there. It all started out so innocently too. I was always a big gamer when I was a kid and this was no different at first...until we got cable internet. I remember times when my friends came to the back door and I would tell my mom to tell them I was in the shower or something...just excuses so I could sit there and play Starcraft. By the time I got into high school I just stopped going out completely and for the next 2 years I had no outside social life whatsoever but that's a whole different story...

Apparently this became my reminisce about my preteen years thread lol...I'll stop now. I'm just in a good mood because I got paid today, The Office is on for 3 hours straight, and I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow.

For the record I've never met an INFJ irl either. ENFP mom...INFP stepdad...ENFJ coworker. No INFJs that I'm aware of though. Maybe we avoid eachother.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    Starcraft fanboys/fangirls.

Command and Conquer is better.
    I played Red Alert a lot too at one point before Starcraft. Clearly it was replaced by a...*ahem* better game.

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy26 View Post
    I played Red Alert a lot too at one point before Starcraft. Clearly it was replaced by a...*ahem* better game.
    Which should have been replaced by Red Alert 2 when it game around.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP

Which should have been replaced by Red Alert 2 when it game around.
    I still don't understand how I never picked that up. My friend came over to my house one time and played it online against another friend of ours and I thought it was amazing. Actually I still haven't played it for myself to this day. I think I know what to do tomorrow...

MBTI
    xxxx

I still don't understand how I never picked that up. My friend came over to my house one time and played it online against another friend of ours and I thought it was amazing. Actually I still haven't played it for myself to this day. I think I know what to do tomorrow...
    Given that you're an INTP, you're going to think about how wonderful it would be to play the game. You'll have a blast spending a few hours of your time thinking about how to acquire it. Then you'll go to bed, wake up, think about just how much fun it was to think about the game, only to be left with a puzzling look on your face when you realize you didn't actually play it.

MBTI
    INTP

Given that you're an INTP, you're going to think about how wonderful it would be to play the game. You'll have a blast spending a few hours of your time thinking about how to acquire it. Then you'll go to bed, wake up, think about just how much fun it was to think about the game, only to be left with a puzzling look on your face when you realize you didn't actually play it.
    I'm "purchasing" it right now actually. I'll probably start playing it tonight.

One could say that for an INTP I'm pretty...well adjusted

Or maybe its because I'm borderline J.

I suck at strategy games (Starcraft, Red Alert), because my brain just cannot seem to process macromanagement properly. I cannot build structures, gather resources, and command troops to combat simultaneously.

I suck at twitch-based games (Halo, Counterstrike).

I excel at micromanagement-based games, such as DotA, that have a methodical, logical playstyle to them.

MBTI
    xxxx

We may have to banish you to the land of the Js.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

You're either ACTUALLY a well adjusted INTP or you're just an INTJ imposter.

We shall see how this unfolds.