Enneagram

You are evil I knew it
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    the "being a really good dancer" thing is definitely from the family of dancers. N dominant types don't seem to me to have a great track record with physical things generally! see the Sensotard thread!
    Derail! Derail!
    I actually have noticed that THE best (the very best) dancers are N-dominants. It's something like... It might be difficult to get to 'feel' the body and get the technique in the beginning, but once N-s get the hang of it, they actually can evolve better than S-s, being more expressive and imaginative.
    And now that I'm thinking about - that's why I prefer N-s in bed, too. They are actually able to look beyond the technique and go FURTHER than that.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You are evil I knew it
    Yup, and I'm proud of it.
    (And the colour is orange, quite different from red)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ahmm

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

you be evil rock on

I be sleeping, wish you the best of luck

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    Derail! Derail!
    I actually have noticed that THE best (the very best) dancers are N-dominants. It's something like... It might be difficult to get to 'feel' the body and get the technique in the beginning, but once N-s get the hang of it, they actually can evolve better than S-s, being more expressive and imaginative.
    And now that I'm thinking about - that's why I prefer N-s in bed, too. They are actually able to look beyond the technique and go FURTHER than that.
    +1

maan, i know i can get good at absolutely anything...just need to right headspace

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Haha. Trust me, he's an ENTP, officially tested. He wasn't even really bragging per se. He was more or less divulging in a manner that only an ENTP could manage. He didn't seem to fully grasp the concept of "appropriate time and place" for which to say such and such a thing. Nonetheless, that didn't stop the same girls he talked about from sleeping with him over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hmm ok.

So what does make you think entp are good with woman ? I mean really we are NTs
    The most special, seductive magical NTs there are. ENTP men are like giant, genius-retarded children, who are simultaneously amazingly innocent and silly, spastic and mischievious, yet are the ultimate lusty, seductive, delicious creatures. Retardedly so. Like morons. Really clever ones. And yes they sometimes amaze me with the stuff that pops out of thier mouths when thier filters get diverted. I am in the process of buying remote shock collars for some of my entp boys.

MBTI
    entp

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post
    The most special, seductive magical NTs there are. ENTP men are like giant, genius-retarded children, who are simultaneously amazingly innocent and silly, spastic and mischievious, yet are the ultimate lusty, seductive, delicious creatures. Retardedly so. Like morons. Really clever ones. And yes they sometimes amaze me with the stuff that pops out of thier mouths when thier filters get diverted. I am in the process of buying remote shock collars for some of my entp boys.
    and here i was trying to find out what humility feels like...thanks for ruining my day monster, THANKS A LOT

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    no, there you're wrong entropie, ENTP's totally are good in bed. Fact. Actually wasn't there a poll in the sex forum that proves it?

if you're not, you're just the exception that proves the rule
    I have a number of friends who have dated or are married to ENTPs. ENTP men are the ones, from what I've heard, who will actually read the sex manuals, and use them well. So yea entropie.....

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by epp View Post
    Derail! Derail!
    This makes sense to me. A girlfriend of mine is an ESFP, and she could dance fairly well. Actually, she prized herself on her skills. She started dating a guy, an ENT?, who couldn't dance at all. They started taking classes together, and now she wont dance with him anymore because he dances her off the dance floor.