User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Female INTPs-What do they look like?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    On average, I'm pretty sure we are hot. Seriously though. The other female INTP I know of has more than one guy enamored of her showing up to her house uninvited. Hot+intelligent = lethal!
    She speaks the truth. Scientifically proven, in fact.
    Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    She speaks the truth. Scientifically proven, in fact.
    A random sampling of people dressed as Dumbledore at Comic-Con is hardly scientific.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    A random sampling of people dressed as Dumbledore at Comic-Con is hardly scientific.
    What part of "lethal" do you not understand?

Lullah's basement is littered with the remains of fallen INTJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Lullah's basement is littered with the remains of fallen INTJs.
    They were mistyped.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    They were mistyped.
    Well, they're DEADs now.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    So, I've heard that being a male ENFJ is relatively rare (I've seen maybe three or four besides me in the ENFJ Cult ). Most ENFJs are female. I've also heard that the female INTP is almost non-existant.

As I've never met my supposed match in female form, what does an emotionally healthy/mature female INTP look like personally/interpersonally?

I've heard they like making gadgets...which struck me as ISTP. Kinda a minor detail, not sure.

Furthermore, to fulfill my complete curiosity, what does a good male ENFJ-female INTP relationship look like? Anybody in the forum have that relationship or know people who do to describe it?

I don't ask because I desire to find Myers-Briggs perfection when the right one crosses my path; maturity tends to soften personality conflict differences (or unwelcome similarities), and between two mature people, any relationship can flourish.

Still, I'm admittedly curious.
    I've skipped most of the ensuing pages in this thread but from my RL experience -

I know four female INTPs, and they are all gay.

How do they appear?

They dress for utility, not appearance. If they care about how they look to you, they will be groomed and cleanly (but simply) dressed. If they don't care? Two words. Hot mess. (LOL you know it's true!) Okay, that's worst case (which trust me, I have seen) but yeah, if they don't care can look sloppy/scrubby.

The most style-conscious INTP female I know is still pretty simple in dress and has a self-proclaimed "uniform" dark jeans, dark blouse, boots.

On first appearance: they seem quiet, even stand-offish regardless of whether it's shyness or just "introversion" that's the cause. One of my INTP friends is very quiet and self-contained but she is very confident and *tough* even. I'm not sure how easily Fe picks up on those subtelties at first glance.

Also, from what I've seen INTPs like and are even drawn to openly warm and even effusive people.

None of them make gagdets. But 2 work in IT and 2 in medicine.

And do not be fooled by stereotypes, INTPs can get real serious and emotional about dating and sex. In fact, INTPs fall surprisingly hard and fast for people, at least from the sample that I've seen.

ps Small world one of my INTP female friends just called me. Bah. It takes an ENFX to put up with that crap! LOLOLOL.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    intp

Can't relate . . . Besides the apparent stand-offishness as a first impression.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP

Just from the title of the thread... I think they may well look... female! ^_-

X.
    "Though this be madness, yet there is method in't."

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Can't relate . . . Besides the apparent stand-offishness as a first impression.
    Mmm, how do you work the fashion Ms. Ina?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I know four female INTPs, and they are all gay.
    Observer bias? :p
    They dress for utility, not appearance.
    Dungarees? Hell No.
    If they care about how they look to you, they will be groomed and cleanly (but simply) dressed.
    Or undressed, as the case may be.

On first appearance: they seem quiet, even stand-offish regardless of whether it's shyness or just "introversion" that's the cause. One of my INTP friends is very quiet and self-contained but she is very confident and *tough* even. I'm not sure how easily Fe picks up on those subtelties at first glance.
    Check.
    Also, from what I've seen INTPs like and are even drawn to openly warm and even effusive people.
    Check.
    None of them make gagdets. But 2 work in IT and 2 in medicine.
    Check.
    And do not be fooled by stereotypes, INTPs can get real serious and emotional about dating and sex. In fact, INTPs fall surprisingly hard and fast for people, at least from the sample that I've seen.
    Check.
    Bah. It takes an ENFX to put up with that crap! LOLOLOL.
    Check.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast