ENTp

sex.

MBTI
    epic

feelings

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

i spend most of my time thinking about whatever can be most interesting to me at the time, or whatever pops into my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Incidentally, I believe that I am a dominant Ti user, and I often have trouble explaining things that I understand well. It's a matter of organizing the presentation of material. I can have it perfectly organized in my head all at once, but structuring the sequential delivery of material so that others understand is a different matter entirely, and requires a different skill set that I am apparently lacking.

MBTI
    INTP

The various ways of becoming a Japanese demon.

Well... that and world domination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    It's not a zero sum game. You're still a dork.

MBTI
    eNTP

-the imminent (and sometimes not-so-imminent) future.
    -guys.
    -murder.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    One of the biggest NT flaws, imo.
    It's an acquired taste too.
    Earlier in life, "being in the moment" can seem almost repulsive due to its thoughtlessness.
    so you are saying this is only a NT issue.

Being in the moment - is the core of meditation(vipassana) in Buddhism.

This i think is the reason i find is so hard to practice Buddhism.
    I wanna be in the moment, and i convince myself that it is the right thing to do.
    that all emotions, sensations, feelings, thoughts are temporary
    and that Logically It will feel like heaven on earth to live in the present moment. Because seeing emotions, feelings, sensations and thoughts as temporary occurrences would make me not succumb to all the burdens which are brought to you as a result of it.

But 30 seconds later I find myself thinking, why should i not be thinking, cus thinking is so fulfilling.

MBTI
    xxxx

Life, the universe, and everything.

(someone had to say it)

MBTI
    INTP

Really small/strange details like the triangle of blue paint on my friend's ankle. It looks pretty, but how did it get there? We used paint but it was on a table, far away form ankles... Sometimes I fill in the blanks in my head myself.
    Writing
    The sky. For some reason the sky never looks "real" enough to me, even in real life. In certain places it looks very real but where I live it looks like a computer generated gradient.
    What I should be doing but probably am not.
    Stories...
    Psycholgy
    Do I actually know what chaos theory is? Does it really involve butterflies or am I just making this up? (substitute "chaos theory" with a lot of things and that takes up a good chunk of my time...)
    Colors. Certain things remind me very strongly of certain scenes or colors and no, I do not have synesthesia, though I sometimes wish I did.
    would what i'm thinking right now make sense in writing?
    Am I good enough to write for money?
    What the hell am I going to do to earn money?
    Involuntarily picturing people in various states of undress. This is often Not Fun, At All. Why my brain selects these people I do not know.
    How I'm going to get to sleep.
    How could I draw this?
    What would it look like if I based a comic character on her?

This is enough, I think.
    Often all this will cross my mind while I'm desperately trying to finish a math exam that determines my placement in maths next year. The more I try to block it out the more it comes flowing in.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

One of my favorite (and most relaxing) pastimes is staring off into the sky, so a good portion of my day is usually spent thinking about the contents therein. Stuff like cloud classification, what is causing the color of the clouds, what the color signifies in colloquial terms and if this is congruent with the scientific meaning, and so on.

I also like to imagine fantasy scenarios involving one or more people that I know. For instance, one of my ongoing scenarios involves the invasion of my university area by zombies. Silly, I know, but still really really fun to think about. Especially thinking about how you would get out, and how other people might behave and what you'd have to do with them/what roles each person would assume. And if I'd be okay shooting a close friend if they were infected.

I also like to think about my future, and what I'll be doing/what I'd like to be doing.

Of course, this doesn't capture half of what goes on inside my head on a daily basis, but it's a glimpse. Oh, and I forgot to mention, analyzing people's behavior in order to type them occupies a significant portion of my daily thoughts. It's just fun.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    sex.
    this was my second choice
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes