MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Why is this thread 300+ posts long?

Just what do you (Antisocial one) have to offer in an intimate sexual relationship?
    Will that alter your decision?

It is fitting though that he would be so popular and yet so antisocial...

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    But what if someone challenges you with something they want you to win at?
    Then we both win.
    And believe me, I know when someone is trying to play with me. I just don't care. Being toyed with is half the fun.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Of course, if we over look the fact that winning this challange would cause an end of life as you know it. I seriously doubt you will take this one.

No, I am not forgeting anything I am just pointing at the obvious differences nothing more.

But if you want to try just try to live like this for a month (or two). Since from what I know in most cases an extrovert is feeling worse and worse exponentionally as time goes by. I have no doubts that you can survive for some time but I think you would not hande well too much detachment.
    You're wrong and you don't know me as well as you think you might.

It's funny that you think this would cause the end of my life... You INTJs - I've always said it. You guys have this way of convincing yourself of the truth before you even hear all arguments. You just believe what you want. It's kind of cute in an annoying kind of way.

No matter. I have no way of proving attachment or detachment from across the globe. There is no metric or tangible system of proof. How would you propose we judge the winner of this challenge? On the honor system? What do I get when I win? What stakes do you have in this? Is this only for social life, or would I not be able to work at all for those weeks?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    You're wrong and you don't know me as well as you think you might.

It's funny that you think this would cause the end of my life... You INTJs - I've always said it. You guys have this way of convincing yourself of the truth before you even hear all arguments. You just believe what you want. It's kind of cute in an annoying kind of way.

No matter. I have no way of proving attachment or detachment from across the globe. There is no metric or tangible system of proof. How would you propose we judge the winner of this challenge? On the honor system? What do I get when I win? What stakes do you have in this? Is this only for social life, or would I not be able to work at all for those weeks?

Well, you simply would have lost your job if I am not mistaken. That was the main reason why I said that I don't think you are going to do it. But I was taking about that 2 year scenario. But I have no doubts you could survive a month living like this. But after that you would really need to force yourself.

There is no standards here, the question is can you survive normally without getting closer to people over a certain periods of time. What means that you will have to cut the communication completely and communication at work to pure formalities.

But don't overlook the fact that you are the one that mentioned the word "challange".

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Ok, we are speaking theoretically here. And theoretically there is no way I could go 2 years without human contact. I need to buy food from somewhere, and I am not a hunter or farmer.

But to speak literally, when I am in my natural element, I don't require people to be in my daily life. I prefer not to shut myself in the house but that doesn't mean that I go out with people. I do those 6 hour walks, like you mentioned earlier. Then I come back home and read. I can do (and have done) this for weeks and weeks, many times. Sometimes for months. Especially when I am working on a new project. It just depends.

I don't pretend to be a hermit, but I am not dependent on other people for my livelihood.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Just what do you (Antisocial one) have to offer in an intimate sexual relationship?
    Yeah, AO, we need answers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

This discussion is so cute

[/akward maker]
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Why is this thread 300+ posts long?

I was wondering when someone will notice. Truth to be told I did not expect that this thread will become this large.

That is a really good question and I did some thinking about it and concluded.

I am very good for intellectual chit-chat, my disrespect for certain social rules can be amusing if you know how to apperciate it. If you date me spots events will not be part of your life. So if you want to make some of your female friends a little bit envious I am a good choice (sport events are major thing over here).

I like to spend time in nature. I am not fat and I don't smoke.
    I am good in preventing things from falling apart. If you decide to play a video game or a board game I will up for it. I can accept you quirks.

I am very good in critical situation because I don't lose my head and I am reliable. Call me old fashoined but I think that most women actually like this trait to some degree. Plus some other small stuff that do not cross my mind at the moment. As for sexuality I will not claim anying there are too much unknowns, but I don't see why I would suck at it.

The exam season is getting to an end and summer starts, so I will give it a shot if oportunity presents itself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah, AO, we need answers.
    I needed some time to give a full answer. I hope you don't mind.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

What do you look like AO?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    What do you look like AO?
    Pale skin , short brown hair , short beard , 175 cm, 68 Kg.