User Tag List

First 273536373839 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom88 View Post
    "and as we go on, we remember, all the times we, spent together" .
    You know when...

That whenever you hear this song or see the lyrics all of sudden all these memories start rushing of how I/friends felt during those last days of HS. I've cried to this song so many times in those days . We were all so afraid we'd never see each other again/scared of the future etc.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You know you are an INFP when..

Every situation, every emotion you feel at any moment, you can find a song that is appropiate. It's like you have your own personal soundtrack going 24/7.

Or is that just me?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    Every situation, every emotion you feel at any moment, you can find a song that is appropiate. It's like you have your own personal soundtrack going 24/7.
    Yes! And, I can change the song to change the mood of the moment...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

When your having internal conflict of values and you just can't bring yourself to talk about it cause I first have to understand what's causing it? What started it? How serious is it? As in does it look like a passing phase of internal confusion of what matters to me. Until I sort it out, i'm all flustered as if a tornado has went through my front yard and messed up all my clarity.

When I get a sense of these questions and they're answers. I personally feel much better and aligned with what matters to me.

Very confusing haha. I don't know if any other INFPs resonate with this at all heh.

Also I do notice a similar situation such as "a personal soundtrack".

It's very true and if what I'm listening to is not resonating internally with whatever emotion i'm feeling I'll change it *the song*. I can't listen to something not reflecting my internal state of emotions when under intense emotion only. Feeling content, more able to influence my emotions but if they are more raw? I can't influence them, I have to go with them. Maybe that describes it better? I'll shut up now haha.

Like if I'm sad... I'm sad. Listening to happy music may help alittle but I'm still sad and processing the actual emotion will be the only way to move forward as in listening to a sad song.

Last edited by INFtha14; 04-16-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom88 View Post
    i could be wrong but...
    you know when you're an infp when...
    you spot a cat and you give him your angry face and you 2 have a staring match going on ,
    THEN you switch really quick to a happy face just to see his reaction!

I'm embarrassed to say that I do this to babies that are on the shoulder of their parent or guardian or whatever. Or maybe I've thought of doing it and never actually went through with it. Definitely sounds INFP-like, though.

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

No one notices you in a crowded area until 30sec later...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Although you never tell anyone exactly what you need from them, you still feel hard done by because you never get it.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know you're an INFP when some people think you are too weak-willed and is a pushover, while others think you are too strong-willed and is a stubborn *expletive*; and they are all correct.
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    You know you're an INFP when some people think you are too weak-willed and is a pushover, while others think you are too strong-willed and is a stubborn *expletive*; and they are all correct.
    Very well said.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Often enough it's the same people, depending on what they want from you at the time. You also know you're an INFP when you actually care about their contradictory judgements of you
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...