• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Is NF types really fucking horny?

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm so fucking horny than a normal person. And yeah i think more than a guy. Im a girl. And I'm infp. And i badly want sex.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Find yourself an STP and you won't ever have that problem again.

He'll take care of you :coffee:

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ask a good female friend if she might know some willing guys.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Smilies have made this forum boring and the members predictable.

No one bother to explain their reasoning, just tell the OP she's wrong with minimal effort, then use a cutesy emoticon to drive your points home. What points? Who cares? You'll get the digital pats on the backs in the form of likes and rep. Good show, carry on.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
nah only NFPs. :coffee:

See? You understand.

I was holding back on myself on saying "Find horny single NF males in your area!"

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm so fucking horny than a normal person. And yeah i think more than a guy. Im a girl. And I'm infp. And i badly want sex.
[MENTION=23960]chado[/MENTION] I found you a lady

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

While I seriously doubt you are hornier than the average boy, it might be useful to you to examine what you are craving.

Do you just need sex, as in the quick physical act? After all, nothing is stopping you from taking care of yourself all day long.

Or are you needing something else? Acceptance, connection, contact, understanding, etc.

For very many sex temporarily fills a void caused by other issues. As such, it often solves nothing except short term need. And often causes harm long term, especially with the pursuit of empty hookups.

Of course, you may not actually be a INFP. Se and Fe users often have the highest sex drives and very few females have higher sex drives than men, but they do exist. I know a NFP who, in her mid 40s still pleasures herself 3 to 4 times a day and stresses that her ISTJ BF only likes sex once or twice per week.

Again, there are often deeper issues involved with being insatiable. Perhaps exploring those would be wise.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nope just because you're an NF doesn't mean you're super horny. I'm an NF and I'm less horny than average. you're just a horny person, now go find sex.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
NF types are horny because they have that "inner bad boy" ST inside them that craves rough sex. NFs are like those small alarm thingies that you use to stop yourself getting robbed as on the surface it looks cute but if you can "pull it out" then you will see the nosiy and rough side of them. I was looking for a date on the ENFP-INTJ thread and it turns out they settled Utah so they could be the guys who look like prudes but really they are the nortiorus polygamists.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
congrats_zpsz0vbdazd.jpg

But, remember...

horny-goat_zpsc543wrs4.jpg

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

It's entirely possible, I find myself rather tied up in sexual things (sometimes literally). Most of the people close to me have pointed out that I put out a very seduction oriented vibe whatever that means. Do you ever find you think more about it when you don't intend to?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Not just two, but threeche!
img-thing

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If you want sex and you are over 18. There are plenty of hook-up sites or dating sites that are geared toward just this very thing.

Just remember to always wear protection and meet at a neutral location. If you decide to hook up, this should also be done at a neutral location. Neither his place nor yours.

Never do anything you are uncomfortable with. Always let a trusted friend know where you are or will be and who you are with, if you go on one of these dates.

This may not sound romantic but if all you want is to relieve sexual urges, it doesn't have to be. It just has to be done safely and if you are a woman, these are things you HAVE to consider when looking for just a purely sexual relationship.

Be smart. Have fun.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you get alot of sex, or are you iust craving because you dont get it often?

If you get sex alot and are super horny, you hage a high sex drive...if once you satisfy your need and find that the frequency is every couple days you are NOT super horny.

Permabanned
Smilies have made this forum boring and the members predictable.

No one bother to explain their reasoning, just tell the OP she's wrong with minimal effort, then use a cutesy emoticon to drive your points home. What points? Who cares? You'll get the digital pats on the backs in the form of likes and rep. Good show, carry on.

ur write :coffee: