User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    yupp

I can be total bitch, if someone is walking all over me. And I do not think the world is a wonderful rosey place. Who came up with that shit? And I don't dream of world peace, because I know it's not possible. I use to but I learned, that the world was unfair and no one cares really. People don't always agree, and I don't feel sorry for you because your boyfriend of two weeks broke up with you or you got an F on a paper. Get over it, shit happens move on. If your bleeding to death or someone you were extremely close to you dies, or being abused then I will care. If the neighbor you talked to twice in your life dies, and you begin crying I'm just gonna be like so... Trust me I've had people I was close to die and I did grieve, but then people I wasn't close to who died, but knew through association yeah, I felt bad but I didn't know them. If I had grieved for them I'd have to go grieve for everyone who dies every day.

Oh and I don't get offended easily
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Oh hell, too many to list. First, I think I'm this, then I think I'm that. I think the only thing for sure is I'm an EXXP. Other than that, it's up for grabs. But I was sick and tired not knowing who the hell I am and what the hell I am, so I chose ENFP for the helluvit. Sounds good to me. ENFJ would also be good though, and hell maybe even ....

(Oh god, here I go again....)
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP

"Oh hell, too many to list. First, I think I'm this, then I think I'm that. I think the only thing for sure is I'm an EXXP. Other than that, it's up for grabs. But I was sick and tired not knowing who the hell I am and what the hell I am, so I chose ENFP for the helluvit. Sounds good to me. ENFJ would also be good though, and hell maybe even ...."

Well, that's very ENFP of you, Little Linguist!! Wanting to be everywhere and everything all at once and not wanting to miss any possibilities! Weren't we meant to be the most chameleon-like type of all?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm a bit of a jerk and I tend to be quite decisive in trivial matters. Bigger ones though, I'll take in quite some data on first then do an all out evaluation based on the information I get.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I'm meaner. Rarrrrr!

MBTI
    INFP

The only thing I recall scoffing at every time I see the description is their desire to make the world a better place.

I'm only interested in making my world a better place.

(Nevermind whether or not my disposition undermines that interest. )

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    I'm meaner. Rarrrrr!
    You mean like a grumpy carrot??? (Sorry it sounds better in German --> mrrische Mohrrbe).

Me too!

By the way, Conch, I guess you're right. I'm everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to be honest, my values are very balanced with practice -- so I can even BE everything. Muahahahahhahahahhah! Just call me Ms. Chameleon!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    GONE

I'm not prone to cheating. I find that description insulting actually. I'm actually very loyal and when I'm with someone I'm with them 110% I also do NOT 'scan the horizon' when I'm with someone to see if there's something 'better' around. Eek. Even as a young teenager in the first bloom of hormones I was not prone to cheating.

Now, when I'm single I do enjoy being out and about in general, but that's the extraversion.

Some descriptions make ENFPs sound like childish, super sensitive, ADD and kinda spoiled wo/man children.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

I'm punctual regardless of my P and possibly as a way to overcompensate for it. Sometimes when I'm supposed to meet with someone, I even show up as much as an hour ahead of time just to be sure I won't be late. I also organize my CDs very carefully according to mood. I'm only a slob in areas of my life that don't matter to me, and I care about others more than I want to be free from certain trivial constraints and limitations.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I'm not prone to cheating. I find that description insulting actually. I'm actually very loyal and when I'm with someone I'm with them 110% I also do NOT 'scan the horizon' when I'm with someone to see if there's something 'better' around. Eek. Even as a young teenager in the first bloom of hormones I was not prone to cheating.

Now, when I'm single I do enjoy being out and about in general, but that's the extraversion.

Some descriptions make ENFPs sound like childish, super sensitive, ADD and kinda spoiled wo/man children.

yeah-thats just sensors creating biased profiles
    irony

i am this self-depricating and awesome ?
    how could i not be an INFJ
    I N V I C T U S