• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Going to try Halloween

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You must make a Jack-o-lantern! It's not Halloween without one! Plus that's a signal to the kids that you're a friendly house that wants trick-or-treaters. We always do the carving outside on the back porch on some newspapers that can then just be rolled up with the guts inside and thrown away. (Don't tell my 14 year old self that I neither compost nor recycle the pumpkin trash!)

Nothing quite like being elbow-deep in pumpkin guts. It's very liberating. :)

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never carved a pumpkin :(

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You must make a Jack-o-lantern! It's not Halloween without one! Plus that's a signal to the kids that you're a friendly house that wants trick-or-treaters. We always do the carving outside on the back porch on some newspapers that can then just be rolled up with the guts inside and thrown away. (Don't tell my 14 year old self that I neither compost nor recycle the pumpkin trash!)

Nothing quite like being elbow-deep in pumpkin guts. It's very liberating. :)
What anxiety I still had about this is melting away. :D
I will definitely start saving newspapers.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Good! No need to be anxious. It's going to be fun.

Do you have a candle for the jack-o-lantern? I found some battery operated "candles" at the dollar store that we use for Halloween and power outages. :)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good! No need to be anxious. It's going to be fun.

Do you have a candle for the jack-o-lantern? I found some battery operated "candles" at the dollar store that we use for Halloween and power outages. :)

I do not have any cheap ones my mother wouldn't mind me using. I only have these really nice scented candles that she saves for power outages. I might need to run by the store again.
(and I thought I was done shopping...lol)

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
xD I do enjoy celebrating it for fun. I usually make my costumes, or at least put them together. I want my costume to be original or else, I dress up like a character from whatever I am obsessed with. The candy/chocolate is usually the best part of it.