• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You me and Dupree

Mikeneto

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
???
Hey ENFPers! For some time I thought I was INFP which seems to be pretty common, but after doing some reading I feel rather strongly about that big E. Anyway, while watching the movie stated above I began to wonder if im typing this man dupree correctly as an ENFP?

Also if anyone knows the name of this Audrey Hepburn movie thatd be great.
[video]http://www.anyclip.com/movies/you-me-and-dupree/watching-audrey-hepburn/[/video]

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey @Mikeneto.

I think you're right, that Dupree probably is an ENFP. Obnoxious, though, lol.

The movie is Roman Holiday.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Dupree is an ENFP; I saw the movie last year, so I can't really remember the details, but I think the girl's dad might be Te-dom.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought he was ESFP when I saw it, but e7 regardless. I haven't seen it since it came out on TV so my memory is hazy. My ISFP step-dad LOVES it so I've walked past it a gazillion times on his TV. I think his love for the Dupree character probably influenced my impression too.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ Enneagram 7 for sure. 7w6, he has that malleable quality about him.