User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 181

  1. #71
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    @Billy Look I already explained to you that when I first came to this site that I did not know the first thing about personality theory, and that it took me a while to learn function theory, and since the time I typed myself as INFJ I have read Keirsey, Jung, Beebe, and Lenore Thomson, as well as having dicussions with people more knowledgable than myself, AND learning from trial and error through making observations both on-line and IRL. I'm not going to repeat myself again on this matter; it's ludicrous for you to not accept that I have read and studied and learned considerably since that time.

    I don't know why you're explaining to me either, but like I already said I don't know you, yet on the other hand I don't think you have Fe. If evidence ever comes to light that you actually do, I'll let you know. Until that time, I will refrain from speaking to you as this seems to upset you so much.

    P.S. I never said "proves"...you said proves.
    Your learning is far from complete, perhaps you should spend more time speaking to Fe users (i would be happy to enlighten you) and how Fe can manifest in different ways, since you cannot tell the difference between Fi and Fe. Either you are completely wrong based on your learning and have much further to go, or you are blowing hot air because you cannot admit you were initially wrong.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  2. #72
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    double post
    Ground control to Major Tom

  3. #73
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    What theories have you studied Billy?

  4. #74
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What theories have you studied Billy?
    The same ones you have, as well as being a member of INFJ forums and having extensive discussions there, also I am a member on the INTJ forum as well, I get a variety of sources. Admittedly most of my study has centered around that of INFJ function and theory, I would say I am much better versed in that than any other type or types functions. As it has a practical purpose to me personally, since I am an INFJ.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  5. #75
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    sigh... double post.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  6. #76
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    The same ones you have, as well as being a member of INFJ forums and having extensive discussions there, also I am a member on the INTJ forum as well, I get a variety of sources. Admittedly most of my study has centered around that of INFJ function and theory, I would say I am much better versed in that than any other type or types functions. As it has a practical purpose to me personally, since I am an INFJ.
    I just ask because I HAVE had extensive conversations with people who are actually INFJs, and my sister is ENFJ, and my bff from high school is ENFJ, and my ex is ESFJ, so I don't particularly lack for Fe users in my life, either IRL or on-line. I have a couple of female friends who are INFJs, and quite frankly you are nothing like any of the IxFJ males on this site. At all.

    I suggest you study more about all of the functions that apply to all the types rather than just INFJ.

    I'm not blowing hot air, and I already admitted that I don't know you that well, and of course in any such case that you really don't know a person, one could certainly be wrong.

    I still think you have Fi. You defend yourself like an Fi user. But I said I'd stop talking about it because it upsets you so much. Honestly I don't wish to have any further conversations with you.

  7. #77
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I just ask because I HAVE had extensive conversations with people who are actually INFJs, and my sister is ENFJ, and my bff from high school is ENFJ, and my ex is ESFJ, so I don't particularly lack for Fe users in my life, either IRL or on-line. I have a couple of female friends who are INFJs, and quite frankly you are nothing like any of the IxFJ males on this site. At all.

    I suggest you study more about all of the functions that apply to all the types rather than just INFJ.

    I'm not blowing hot air, and I already admitted that I don't know you that well, and of course in any such case that you really don't know a person, one could certainly be wrong.

    I still think you have Fi. You defend yourself like an Fi user. But I said I'd stop talking about it because it upsets you so much. Honestly I don't wish to have any further conversations with you.
    Any yet here you are conversing.

    I doubt you know as many INFJs as you say you do, in fact I am sure most of the NFJs you know are actually SFJs which would explain the Ver Si based perspective version of Fe you seem to continually spout. My Brother is an INFJ, my mother an ESFJ my girlfriend an ENFJ, and just because I dont act like the meek ISFJ friends you've made doesn't mean really much of anything. Especially since as I said my Fe tends to be less about harmonizing the environment and more about fixing people in general. If you cant tell the difference between that I suggest you speak to some authentic INFJs and stop talking to SFJs and NFPs because they tend to be the environment harmonizers. Have you read anything from that lady Vicky Joe? she has a site dedicated to differentiating between INFPs and INFJs basically Fi vs Fe. You should check it out, also look into how N based Fe is different then S based Fe. Good luck in your endeavors of learning.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  8. #78
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    *Stay tuned folks, more drama coming after these messages*

  9. #79
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Have you read anything from that lady Vicky Joe? she has a site dedicated to differentiating between INFPs and INFJs basically Fi vs Fe. You should check it out...Good luck in your endeavors of learning.
    This is the most hilarious thing I've read in days! VICKY JO? Hoo boy.

    Yeah, I read Vicky Jo like two years ago.

    You might want to expand outward a little.

  10. #80
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    This is the most hilarious thing I've read in days! VICKY JO? Hoo boy.

    Yeah, I read Vicky Jo like two years ago.

    You might want to expand outward a little.
    Let me guess, shes an INTJ too right?
    Ground control to Major Tom

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] how do you tell apart an ENFJ who acts like a P and an ENFP who acts like a J?
    By bundleofsunshine in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2017, 09:05 AM
  2. [INTP] Why you are not getting laid.
    By Sinmara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  3. [INFJ] Dear INFJs: Do you love animals?
    By visaisahero in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:59 PM
  4. Why is it unfair that you are not female/male?
    By nolla in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO