First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Keep adding us to your list.
    <--Stubborn as fuck here
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    6w5

what's stubbornness? Is that when everyone else is wrong and won't listen to me? >.>
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

INFJs are even more stubborn than INTJs.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    INFJs are even more stubborn than INTJs.

Now that's scary.

sometimes so stubborn and sometimes so yielding. I want to be flexible and adaptable and considerate. But I want to trust my foresight, judgments, and way of making sense of the world. I don't like to be a know-it-all, yet I also have had problems being assertive. So for me personally its about awareness bringing both attitudes into a healthy conjunction.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    IxFJ
    Enneagram
    4/5

I have definitely been described as stubborn more times than I care to admit......it's strange though, I've never really thought of "stubborn" as being an INFJ trait....however, when it comes to certain things, yeah....all of the INFJ's I know are down right immovable... it goes way beyond "stubborn"! I guess stubborn in my mind implies "hard to move but still movable...in theory"....whereas the INFJ version of stubborn seems to be permanent and absolutely unwavering, to the point of being unreasonable at times
    The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ~ Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

This winter, I was having an argument with someone when he must have really hit a nerve. I went outside (it was after midnight, and well below freezing) in my skirt and shortsleeves and refused to come inside until this person apologized for the specific line that upset me. I waited for ninety minutes before he came out and talked to me, but would have waited longer. (Later, he told me that he thought I'd been bluffing and was probably going to a bar someplace rather than toughing it out in the cold.) I wasn't even shivering anymore by the time he pulled me inside, and had to spend a loooong time in a hot bath before I started feeling better. The sad part is, I don't even remember what we were fighting about...so it was probably something pretty trivial.

So yeah, I'm stubborn to the point of being stupid.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I almost always bend to what the other person wants, unless I am defending one of my children, or I feel an injustice has occured. Then I am extremely stubborn.

The injustice thing is sometimes irrational. I returned a library book once to the college library and they said that I didn't return it and charged me a fee. They said that if I didn't pay the fee, that I wouldn't graduate. But I refused to pay the fee, because I knew that I had returned the book. My mom paid the fee, because she wanted me to graduate. (By the way, I later found the book on the library shelves, so yes, I had returned it.) Still, I realize now that being stubborn over a library fee was definitly not worth losing out on getting my bachelor's degree.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Most definitely.