Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    It's kind of unfair to crap all over Satine. Being authentic doesn't mean you have to bludgeon people with every little Fi value, at every given time. In many ways, that's being inauthentic since it's less about Fi and more about your dramatic emotions of the moment. Banter is more fun for many.
    No one is crapping on her, but I see it for what it really is, and it annoys me...and many other people on this forum.

It annoys some people just as much as Fi opinions bother you...which is hilarious since you guys bludgeon people all of the time, like in that one thread the other night the way you were acting, I wasn't gonna handle you with kid gloves...you didn't deserve it. You deserved to be called out on what you were doing.

I don't think babysitting emotionally immature NTJs facilitates their growth, it just keeps them stunted and thinking their pompous way of being toward others is A-OK.

I mean, like I said, I'm totally indulgent with someone I actually love, but not with random people on-line, I think it's undesirable to do so.

It's just my opinion, just like you have yours.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    No one is crapping on her, but I see it for what it really is, and it annoys me...and many other people on this forum.
    Then you need your eyesight examined and learn to stop jumping to conclusions, pronto.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

It annoys some people just as much as Fi opinions bother you...which is hilarious since you guys bludgeon people all of the time, like in that one thread the other night the way you were acting, I wasn't gonna handle you with kid gloves...you didn't deserve it. You deserved to be called out on what you were doing.

I don't think babysitting emotionally immature NTJs facilitates their growth, it just keeps them stunted and thinking their pompous way of being toward others is A-OK.

I mean, like I said, I'm totally indulgent with someone I actually love, but not with random people on-line, I think it's undesirable to do so.

It's just my opinion, just like you have yours.
    Well no doubt, tact isn't your thing. But you're confusing Fi with emotions. Fi's the decision-maker that sources from values. Jumping everyone's hiney with every post and calling it a Fi value is NOT authentic. It's a lack of emotional discipline and immaturity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well no doubt, tact isn't your thing. But you're confusing Fi with emotions. Fi's the decision-maker that sources from values. Jumping everyone's hiney with every post and calling it a Fi value is NOT authentic. It's a lack of emotional discipline and immaturity.
    But I don't do that with every post. Most of my posts are silly, light, conversational, or arguing about ideas.

I'm just saying things that many people have also said to me in vent and in reps, it's not like i'm alone here.

It's not immaturity - it's just telling the truth. Some people don't like truth. That's why many people also don't like certain other members of this forum.

It's hilarious that you call me immature after your S bashing fest the other day. Absolutely priceless.

This is why I love NTJs.

But I don't do that with every post. Most of my posts are silly, light, conversational, or arguing about ideas.

I'm just saying things that many people have also said to me in vent and in reps, it's not like i'm alone here.

It's not immaturity - it's just telling the truth. Some people don't like truth. That's why many people also don't like certain other members of this forum.

It's hilarious that you call me immature after your S bashing fest the other day. Absolutely priceless.

This is why I love NTJs.
    Nowhere am I defending my own behaviour. But it appears you need to defend yours by dragging out anything you possibly can about someone else. Now, as far as other Vent members are concerned, that's their business and what's expressed on Vent, should be kept confidential between yourselves. This also includes VM, PM or any other confidences discussed. Being authentic doesn't mean extroverting other people's gossip.

And really, I don't allow hearsay to affect my opinion. I befriend who I want and derive opinions on my own.

Oberon

Well no doubt, tact isn't your thing.
    Quick, someone STRIKE!

...the irony's hot...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

It's time to give Uytuun his her thread back. I'm out.
    Last edited by Amargith; 03-08-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Gender confusion *facepalm*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I never said not to befriend anyone, and you missed my point entirely - I don't have a problem with Satine. This isn't about Satine...it's about me finding an almost visceral disgust with her style of handling NTs, specificaly, just as you (and others) are apparently disgusted by my blunt truth-telling.

Let it be. We can all agree to disagree.

I didn't name names, quote anyone, or do anything to smear anyone or replicate any private information. I was just suggesting that it wasn't just my crazy single-minded interpretation of events, it looked that way to others too, so sometimes when you see me speak out it's not just because of "emotional lack of self-control" it's actually because I've collected enough evidence over time to believe it's worth talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Quick, someone STRIKE!

...the irony's hot...

Why, I don't purport to tact? We're talking about Marm.

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    It's time to give Uytuun his thread back. I'm out.
    Agreed. My apologies to Uytuun for thread-jacking.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Why, I don't purport to tact? We're talking about Marm.
    And he was pointing out that it was the pot calling the kettle black.

Which is what I (and Satine) were referring to many posts ago about NTJs dishing it out but not being able to take it.