User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    Not everyone finds ENFs irresistible.

Just sayin.
    Oh I know. I mean who in their right mind would want to date an ENFJ anyway, lolz?! Probably the masochistic types (INFP and INTP) I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Now there you go.. "Leading someone on"??????????

Again you have feelings for me.. SO now I need to stop doing what you find attractive about me because I am not reciprocating those feelings???
    No. But ask yourself if you want to keep me as a friend, or if you care about my feelings at all.

Of course, I think this is Thessaly's problem first and foremost though.

I usually treat guys the same way I treat girls Im just a friendly person, I like people! It sucks when the opposite sex thinks Im in to them in a different way when I dont.

ENFJs are just warm caring people- for the most part .

Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Please. I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Or does that only work when men say it?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    You're making an awful lot of assumptions. I am actually speaking about ENFJs I have dated so feelings have been returned.

I don't think you're giving a very balanced view point here.
    LOL. OK.
    I'm not the one who claims to have figured out ENFJs based on dating a couple of them and then starts a thread telling them how to behave so they don't upset you, but whatever.

Look at it this way. Which is more effective: to try to change ENFJ behaviour (most of those you encounter won't read this thread, btw) or to change your own vulnerability to it?
    Think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Oh I know. I mean who in their right mind would want to date an ENFJ anyway, lolz?! Probably the masochistic types (INFP and INTP) I guess.
    Oh burn!

We aint all bad!

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    You have been endowed with super powers. You need to be responsible for them Arclight haha

I think perhaps you and I are arguing different technicalities. How about you give an example of your frustration in detail and I will give one of mine?
    Sure I had a job as a Supermarket check out supervisor.. Most of my staff were young ladies. Add My Canadian accent ( I was living in the UK) My helpful nature My managing style of trying to not come across as better than my subordinates, My apparent good looks, my though provoking intelligence and expressive artistic way of speaking and I ran into all sorts of problems.
    See after a while a bunch of my staff developed a crushes on me. This was also a problem due to my store being located in a very ethnic part of town where cultural differences forbade most of these ladies to like white people.
    I got accused of something in all of this.. although no one ever said what it was exactly.. but apparently it was my fault my staff had crushes on me and I was ostracized and punished for nothing. Or for just being myself.. Which is who I sold in the job interview.
    I actually got told at one point I spend too much time fraternizing with the "riff raff" and that I should come sit with the managers and talk about gardening rather than smoke a cigarette on my 20 minute long break per 8 hour shift.
    It felt pretty shit to be in trouble and under some kind of suspicion just because I was me and some girls found me attractive.
    I eventually changed stores and then quit.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post

No. But ask yourself if you want to keep me as a friend, or if you care about my feelings at all.

Of course, I think this is Thessaly's problem first and foremost though.
    But if we are friends then why would I want to change the things you like about me??
    Seriously WTH is going on in this thread??

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    LOL. OK.
    I'm not the one who claims to have figured out ENFJs based on dating a couple of them and then starts a thread telling them how to behave so they don't upset you, but whatever.

Look at it this way. Which is more effective: to try to change ENFJ behaviour (most of those you encounter won't read this thread, btw) or to change your own vulnerability to it?
    Think about it.
    I'm not a very vulnerable person though. Sometimes I wish I were softer. I haven't been hurt much, just annoyed.

I appreciate your advice though. I enjoy women with walls of steel around their hearts.

^ just dont jump the gun then wait till you find out if the ENFJ chick really likes you in that way or not. you gotta remember, its ENFJs nature to be a people person.