User Tag List

First 34567 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Excuse me Mr. but I have tons of umph!

I actually really like the automatic guilt reflex you guys have. I can wield such power with it until y'all catch on haha
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I feel terrible when ENFJs go on guilt trips.

Especially if its not their fault. In my experience it is impossible to help get them out of it. They have to do it themselves.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Excuse me Mr. but I have tons of umph!

I actually really like the automatic guilt reflex you guys have. I can wield such power with it until y'all catch on haha
    Wonka does this to me a lot, though I think he actually means it.

Fi balances Fe. You remind me that being interpersonally fake isn't okay, whether it be coming from me, or something I'm a part of. Respect for the individual is imperitive to you...so I incorporate it into my way of doing thingswhen I work with groups. It's almost like some kind of moral code that I've been lacking...though I never knew these things to be wrong before.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post

I rememember the day this hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized I had a "No, no, I'm fine. I can take care of myself and I can take care of everyone else too and I don't need anything." Not in a mytr kind of way either. I never complained until I was crushed under the pressure of trying to be everything to everyone and not accepting anything in return - even when people tried to be there for me. I had to have absolute 100% trust in anyone to ask for even the simplest things - becuase I viewed needing help (in anyway) as a personal failure and a burden to others. It sucked.

I moved this past weekend and accepted help in any way from anyone who offered and asked for help from close friends and family. I ended up with a small army of people helping me in various ways. AND I DIDN'T FEEL GUILTY OR LIKE A BURDEN!!!! That's a HUGE deal for me. I would happily help any of these people move (and have helped a lot of them). I am learning to accept help with grace and to express my feelings, needs and weaknesses. It is a really, really good feeling and despite all of my previous (and sometimes still current) fears, it has actually made my relationships a lot stronger.
    any idea what your enneagram is?

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    Wonka does this to me a lot, though I think he actually means it.

Fi balances Fe. You remind me that being interpersonally fake isn't okay, whether it be coming from me, or something I'm a part of. Respect for the individual is imperitive to you...so I incorporate it into my way of doing thingswhen I work with groups. It's almost like some kind of moral code that I've been lacking...though I never knew these things to be wrong before.
    Stop the presses!!!

An ENFJ who thinks that fakeness is not a virtue? Haven't you read the Holy Bible of ENFJ? Commandment number 1 is Thou shall not be candid with others. You wouldn't want to go against your own type would you? It's best you keep telling your mom her fried, curry liver tastes grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Yes, but I had keep having run ins with your kind. I shalt only use my powers of Fe in moral ways. Sometimes that still means lying about mom's curry liver, but only for her good, not mine!
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

I've had this ongoing theory that Reverend Scotty McLennan is an ENFJ, particularly after seeing a video of him discussing liberal Christianity and the premise of his book Jesus Was A Liberal.

He seems pretty healthy to me.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post

I rememember the day this hit me like a ton of bricks. I realized I had a "No, no, I'm fine. I can take care of myself and I can take care of everyone else too and I don't need anything." Not in a mytr kind of way either. I never complained until I was crushed under the pressure of trying to be everything to everyone and not accepting anything in return - even when people tried to be there for me. I had to have absolute 100% trust in anyone to ask for even the simplest things - becuase I viewed needing help (in anyway) as a personal failure and a burden to others. It sucked.

I moved this past weekend and accepted help in any way from anyone who offered and asked for help from close friends and family. I ended up with a small army of people helping me in various ways. AND I DIDN'T FEEL GUILTY OR LIKE A BURDEN!!!! That's a HUGE deal for me. I would happily help any of these people move (and have helped a lot of them). I am learning to accept help with grace and to express my feelings, needs and weaknesses. It is a really, really good feeling and despite all of my previous (and sometimes still current) fears, it has actually made my relationships a lot stronger.
    Yay! Sounds like a personal milestone to me!
    I totally and completely relate to finding it almost impossible to accept help...I have no idea why. I know it frustrated my mother a lot when I was growing up, and probably still does.

~*79% Extraverted*~
    ~*74% iNtuition*~
    ~*74% Feeling*~
    ~*58% Judging*~

Enneagram Type: SX 3w2

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    Stop the presses!!!

An ENFJ who thinks that fakeness is not a virtue? Haven't you read the Holy Bible of ENFJ? Commandment number 1 is Thou shall not be candid with others. You wouldn't want to go against your own type would you? It's best you keep telling your mom her fried, curry liver tastes grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
    I think that you have the idea that all ENFJs are enneagram 2s or 3s (who often are the total opposite of candid )

However, there are 1s, 4s, 7s and 9s ENFJs who dont have a lot of the issues you've been attributing.

/end admonishing

(now THAT...admonishing...THAT might be an ENFJ trait regardless of enneagram type ).

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

:rolli:
    You're a dork BC. You're awesome anyway.
    Love is the point.