User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFj

Default Where can I learn more about ENFjs?

Well you see the reason I joined this forum was to find out more about this type in particular (for obious reasons). So can someone tell me where I can find more information, I have read practically every article there is in the internet already. Your assistance would be most welcome.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    Well you see the reason I joined this forum was to find out more about this type in particular (for obious reasons). So can someone tell me where I can find more information, I have read practically every article there is in the internet already. Your assistance would be most welcome.
    Well if you find it I'd like to know.
    I'm thinking maybe you might have to go with finding out as much as you can about ENFJ's from other ENFJ's. We're not completely alike but the few that I've met irl (1) and online 1 or 2 I've had alot of "You too!" moments with. It's interesting to see little parts of yourself in someone completely unrelated to you. While we know that not all ENFJ's are created alike there are definately similarities that we can learn from in each other.

I hope you find some answers...and then share.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I looked at ENFJ.com a couple of times. I personally find all-one-variant forums a little creepy (even with our total awesomeness it's a bit weird!). INTPc had quite a few other types present even if some of them hated this fact ! The other drawback in my opinion is that it is unmoderated....just an ENFJs myspace page I think. There are however lots of members though it appears not alot of activity. As LLNF said....we've been looking too so if you find something good don't forget about the few of us here!!
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4theBestNU View Post
    I looked at ENFJ.com a couple of times. I personally find all-one-variant forums a little creepy (even with our total awesomeness it's a bit weird!). INTPc had quite a few other types present even if some of them hated this fact ! The other drawback in my opinion is that it is unmoderated....just an ENFJs myspace page I think. There are however lots of members though it appears not alot of activity. As LLNF said....we've been looking too so if you find something good don't forget about the few of us here!!
    Another thing about ENFJ's when we find one we just can't get enough of (see Lookin4 above) we can't stop singing their praises!

"La la de dum Lookin4 is so much fun...La la de do I her and so will you"

Thank you...thank you very much!

Oh I also had a thought...you might want to ask those very close to you to write down five or so qualities they think you have (start with the positive first but def have them include the neg (but don't hate em Just those few words can say alot. We are notoriously good at self analyzing...but it helps to have that input.

Do you know any other ENFJ irl?
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I've never seen so many ENFJs in one spot as I have being here. I know only two ENFJs IRL. The best I can recommend is sticking around MBTI, and slapping some of us under glass plates for the microscope from time to time. That's what I do (though I try not to squish anyone too much).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I've never seen so many ENFJs in one spot as I have being here. I know only two ENFJs IRL. The best I can recommend is sticking around MBTI, and slapping some of us under glass plates for the microscope from time to time. That's what I do (though I try not to squish anyone too much).
    This site's done a great job of bringing out some of the most elusive types to these online communities-- the ENFs and the various SJs

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    This site's done a great job of bringing out some of the most elusive types to these online communities-- the ENFs and the various SJs
    We like to hide in shrubberies.

I've enjoyed being able to interact with those like me, but yes, also the other types I may not encounter during my day! I've never met so many INTPs in one place before either (outside my former robotics lab).

Yoda looks really pleased with himself.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

We like to hide in shrubberies.

I've enjoyed being able to interact with those like me, but yes, also the other types I may not encounter during my day! I've never met so many INTPs in one place before either (outside my former robotics lab).

Yoda looks really pleased with himself.
    Oh, he is pleased

Robotics lab... that sounds really really cool

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Oh, he is pleased
    LOL... his friend Mary Jane stopped by, eh? hahahah.... alien Jedi Masters! What can ya do!

Robotics lab... that sounds really really cool
    I was digging around my closet the other day and saw my Big Giant Huge Huge White Binder, still full of programming/robot languages. It was just me and a small group of tech guys in a little-visited and almost completely unknown lab. I used to take great delight in marching purposefully around campus with my BGHHW Binder, wearing my army-issue safety glasses, and looking very mysterious when asked "What is that under your arm?!" -- "Oh that! It contains my.... (mysterious look combined with some gravitas) ROBOT LANGUAGES!!"

hahaha! I know. I'm a goof. And useless at math. Deary me.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

I was digging around my closet the other day and saw my Big Giant Huge Huge White Binder, still full of programming/robot languages. It was just me and a small group of tech guys in a little-visited and almost completely unknown lab. I used to take great delight in marching purposefully around campus with my BGHHW Binder, wearing my army-issue safety glasses, and looking very mysterious when asked "What is that under your arm?!" -- "Oh that! It contains my.... (mysterious look combined with some gravitas) ROBOT LANGUAGES!!"
    Ut oh, gotta watch out for this one... she's capable of scripting the swift and accurate conquer of all men using their own favorite toys