User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    infj

Default Your Perfect Place

What would your perfect place be like NFs? What would be there? What would it look like? Who would be there? What would happen there?
    I'm wanting to write a story for my own amusement. My main character I'm thinking I would like to be a male INFJ - so answer if you'd like guys
    I was thinking along the lines of in Terry Gilliam's latest movie (can never remember the title, it sounds something like Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium) where they have those imagination sequences. Or like your personal heaven.

I appologise if this has already been asked.
    Thanks in advance for your answers, I'm very curious.

MBTI
    ENFJ

mine would be a cabin in the mountains and the rain on a tin roof and a beautiful girl (i have one in mind, a real person, not a celebrity)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/robert165/

I'm just trying to do this Jigsaw puzzle, before it rains anymore.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

My perfect place would be alone in a downtown apartment. There's some appealing about being along while surrounded by the bustle of the city.
    "Wait, time out. I just wanted to ask real quick, if I can. You believe in rebellion, freedom and love, right? "

You! Yes, you there! What's on your mind when you're just walking along not thinking about anything?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by 1.000.000 View Post
    My perfect place would be alone in a downtown apartment. There's some appealing about being along while surrounded by the bustle of the city.
    +1

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I haven't been to many places, but i'm very fond of bits of Massachusetts. I find myself at my most content when i'm there.

Quaint, yet lively. People there give off a vibe of being youthful and creative. The towns have very distinct differences, despite the same undertone. It just feels good. Cranberry bogs and towns filled of craft shops.. or towns filled of universities and young, interesting people.

Otherwise, just give me a place in reach of the people i care about and i am content. I don't need nor want an elaborate setting to be at my happiest.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

I've been close but haven't made it here yet. Doesn't matter who else is there although I suspect it would be a great place for a summer romance.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by 1.000.000 View Post
    this

My perfect place doesn't really exist, but neither does perfection, sooo I think I'm free to make it up .

My perfect place is a beautiful house with two distinct sides. The front of the house has polished wood floors, antique oriental rugs, and fine art. It has an enormous library with a fireplace. If you were to walk out the front door your view would be of cloud scraping snow-capped mountains, or Autumn in full glory. If you walk further into the house you step over the last rug and onto a temperature cool, intricately tiled floor. As you walk through this part of the house, the soft colors and the sound of waves surround you. You step out of the door and get a blast of warm salt scented air as you look out over the seemingly endless ocean. In both sides of the house you can be swallowed by beauty and comfort.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau

Phantonym

^^^ What she said!

My perfect place is a place to call home.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LavaLucy View Post
    What would your perfect place be like NFs? What would be there? What would it look like? Who would be there? What would happen there?
    I'm wanting to write a story for my own amusement. My main character I'm thinking I would like to be a male INFJ - so answer if you'd like guys
    I was thinking along the lines of in Terry Gilliam's latest movie (can never remember the title, it sounds something like Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium) where they have those imagination sequences. Or like your personal heaven.

I appologise if this has already been asked.
    Thanks in advance for your answers, I'm very curious.
    Anywhere but here - but if I must pick one place, it would be also be someplace small and isolated within a bustling hub of activity. A hub where there are as different people, places and doors to walk through as possible. Add me to the dark downtown apartment, even if it's getting crowded in there
    I'm not clever enough to have a signature.