First 1234 Last

Thread: Am I rare?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Most INFJs seem to have a weak J. On the previous forum I was at I think I was the only one with a strong J. But my mother is ENFJ and is an extreme J so I think upbringing has had something to do with it.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Yes, you are very rare and special. Totally unique and weird, way to go man!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Or maybe we ARE all unique snowflakes, but not for long. Pretty soon we're plowed up with all the other snowflakes into an ugly black mound of dirty snow in the corner of the Walmart parking lot.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    "You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."
    --Fight Club
    Thank you for that
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

not everything is needing immediate action or demands super intense reflection, somethings get done when i get around to them, like if the work or personal matter is weighty. if the trash smells i will take it out, my clothes don`t always make it to the hamper, there is a semi clean pile and dirty pile but clean work shirts are hung in the closet. i sometimes pull the vacuum cord out of the wall AT A ANGLE and the prongs are bent in a angle. empty jug of milk in my fridge for safe keeping. my personal library is disorganized and there are some books on my bed. wonder if Im a J or a P? im developing a system of laziness maybe J

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    not everything is needing immediate action or demands super intense reflection, somethings get done when i get around to them, like if the work or personal matter is weighty. if the trash smells i will take it out, my clothes don`t always make it to the hamper, there is a semi clean pile and dirty pile but clean work shirts are hung in the closet. i sometimes pull the vacuum cord out of the wall AT A ANGLE and the prongs are bent in a angle. empty jug of milk in my fridge for safe keeping. my personal library is disorganized and there are some books on my bed. wonder if Im a J or a P? im developing a system of laziness maybe J
    could you loan me some of your not-really-caring-about-the-little-things.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/robert165/

I'm just trying to do this Jigsaw puzzle, before it rains anymore.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

i always rinse the plastics or put them in the dishwasher before recycling bc i want to do things the right way

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm usually 52% J.

We're all rare, just a little more common on NF internet forums, though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    I'm an INFJ with a very weak 'J'...

INFJ/INFP like person... considering that they're both very rare by themselves.

Do you think I am rare - or are there any other people like me on here?
    Ha ha...ok. I tested INFJ like the first five times I took an MBTI test. I looked at my results on one version, and it said I was "J" by one whole point! I also test as INFP and ENFP. I've had a hell of a time typing myself, but learning about functions really helped me to understand why I'm probably not really an INFJ. People on this forum who have actually heard me speak say I'm definitely an E, so I'm sticking with ENFP.

We are all unique individuals, just like everyone else.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    Highly quotable And I totally do that too!

Library disorganized--check
    clothes piled up that are in purgatory--check

plus,

socks never folded
    dustbunnies in all the corners (i don't see them!)
    windows need washing
    washing machine and dryer are covered in some sort of sticky goo from the laundry detergent that gets everywhere and turns a dark shade of grey, yet I don't clean it up!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com