User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by monocycle View Post
    I don't know what it is. Most people would describe me as passive, friendly, caring, and supportive. I don't feel like that at all anymore.
    Maybe its being passive that's stressing you. I don't know but the "google" example reminds me of how I get when I am tired of walking on eggshells. I suppose as an I, you may not have the same dynamic to this... I have to be careful about nearly everything I say with some people, because even when I am saying something fairly "gentle" to me, the intensity of how I say it seems to crush people... Its like I have some aura of judgment about me, and I have to watch it. After too much of this checking what I say & how I say it, I get this uncontrollable floating hostility that can be triggered by anything. Impatience like you described seems to be at its core. There are a few people who I can be around when this happens, because they are the ones who I don't really have to watch myself around in the first place, & then they can handle it when I am in your position.

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it is just as you described. I also avoid these people for a while after I feel better, like I'm turned off to them. I think maybe a part of that is an anxiety that they will expect more from me cause I "dissed" them, or that they will simply act awkward... but it just feels like I have no interest in seeing them.

I usually just tell them I am stressed & busy, which never really feels dishonest. Eventually they come around again & things are fine & I feel renewed. I don't believe I've ever permanently lost friendships because of it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd probably try to get rid of the Fi doms and work on feeling less guilty about it over time. The ENFP on the other hand, maybe you just need a break more often than you think.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

Been here that's for sure. It was in my mid-20's. I ended up distancing myself from anyone who annoyed me or tried to deal with them in small doses.

Eventually I got over it. It was a stage thing going from "the nice girl" getting walked on to just having enough of everything and growling for a while.

It passed.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

it feels so yesterday, its helpful to remember these things.