User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 41

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    They fear there feelings because of tertiary Fi so they avoid them by maintaining there way and convincing you that their way is the right way. Aux Te in practice. As they sort out there feelings I think they become more open and there Ne starts to shine through.

    Again my perception.

    edit: there is a point in our lifes when we make a 360 degree change. its when we take control to sort through the crap that we created because of our dominant functions affect on our tertiary function what ever it may be, Js become more P and Ps become more J.

  2. #12
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right...i have an issue with people who walk around viewing things with such critical eyes and thinking they're superior....and i can feel the negativity oozing out of them too it makes me feel boxed in and claustrophobic.
    Exactly. It's very uncomfortable.

    I'd rather just be avoided than criticized. There are way too many fun things to do and talk about for the drama, and I'm too easily sucked into the vortex of someone's bad attitude. At the same time, I have a hard time just walking away when someone crosses me more than once or twice.

  3. #13
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    It seems to be predominantly SJs on here.

    I don't think that you hate them, perhaps you just aren't understanding where they are coming from? A lot of the time when I observe STJs and ENFPs clash it's because neither of them understand the other, and they are busy being bewildered about how exceedingly different the other is.

    What do you think would happen if the two types took a step back and analyzed the other?

    When it comes to work, you would probably find some middle ground and compromise on some things once you come to an understanding of the other.

    Just my 2 cents.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I hate no type, but it is most difficult for me to get along with STJs. That being said, I'm open to whatever and can be cool with anyone who is cool with me. But harsh criticism kills me, and judgmental people bring me down. I can literally feel the negativity coming off of another person. I have a way of internalizing it, and it's no good.

    I just want to have fun, and prefer people who see life and living like a party to be enjoyed. Happy, funny, exciting, interesting, loving people, make my day.

    I agree, though I can deal with STJs (perhaps because I am a male ENFP, so I am socialized to be a bit more T, who knows) but when they get judgmental and negative, I start to get very annoyed and can attack them for their beliefs which I feel are wrong and harmful to others. A tad bit ironic, as I probably harm them by not accepting them and trying to help them see the error of their ways in a more positive manner.

  5. #15
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    right...it just seems there has to be some interest and/or appreciation for the differences to truly understand it...much in the way you have an easy time studdying subjects you are naturally drawn to in school, you know?

    if i'm confronted with concepts that are meaningless to me my brain autoshuts off. it just does..
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #16
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    that actually just made me realize why extraverted nps get confused about their extraversion...hmmm
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #17
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    that actually just made me realize why extraverted nps get confused about their extraversion...hmmm
    Ne is a purely internal process... and you lead with it... and you're an extrovert.

    It's very confusing it seems to you guys.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Ne is a purely internal process... and you lead with it... and you're an extrovert.

    It's very confusing it seems to you guys.
    I think its external, just not always in the verbal sense. Like Se I think it can come out in action, emotion, etc. Whatever Fi throws at it. Its like the response to Fi. Fi is personal so Ne may not always be towards other people, it really depends on Fi.

  9. #19
    Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatman455 View Post
    I agree, though I can deal with STJs (perhaps because I am a male ENFP, so I am socialized to be a bit more T, who knows) but when they get judgmental and negative, I start to get very annoyed and can attack them for their beliefs which I feel are wrong and harmful to others. A tad bit ironic, as I probably harm them by not accepting them and trying to help them see the error of their ways in a more positive manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    It seems to be predominantly SJs on here.

    I don't think that you hate them, perhaps you just aren't understanding where they are coming from? A lot of the time when I observe STJs and ENFPs clash it's because neither of them understand the other, and they are busy being bewildered about how exceedingly different the other is.

    What do you think would happen if the two types took a step back and analyzed the other?
    But at a fundamental level, most STJs simply aren't seeking to understand others(at least not the ones I know personally). The desire to understand a diversity of opinions and views and connect through those things is really an NF thing. So how do you get around that? The STJs that I know have no interest in discussing what they already know to be true in their own minds.

  10. #20
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I think its external, just not always in the verbal sense. Like Se I think it can come out in action, emotion, etc. Whatever Fi throws at it. Its like the response to Fi. Fi is personal so Ne may not always be towards other people, it really depends on Fi.
    Well what I meant by what I said was that intuition is an internal process in itself, and Ne is engaged by external inspiration. So we're both right.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Similar Threads

  1. Which unhealthy types do you hate the most?
    By FairyRabbit in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 11:35 PM
  2. Competency types tend to hate reactive types
    By The Great One in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-19-2013, 02:09 PM
  3. Which type is most hated by rulers?
    By unnamed in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 12:36 AM
  4. I'm an E type 4w3/ MB type ENFP-- questions
    By four in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO