• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I need N questions!

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
For a project at work, I need to develop a questionnaire to ask people about themselves. And not silly, immature questions like "When was your first kiss hehehehehe lolz?" or questions with one word responses "Do you like ketchup on french fries?"

Questions where you can really see where the core of a person lies. I am thinking of some, but I am hitting a roadblock. Any N's out there want to help create some deeper more personal questions suitable for a work place?

if it helps, some of people I am surveying are artistic people themselves. This survey would be one that would be copied and passed out to all...

I'd guess their types are: INFJ, ESFJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISFP, ENFJ, ENFP, ISFJ, ENTJ, and INFP.

Thanks in advance!!

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
hey have you thought about playing get to know you bingo?

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
bingo might include things like...

How many times did you fail your driving test...
Have you been camping in the last year?
What famous person have you been told you look like?
Which celebrety have you met?
What harry poter chracter do you most resemble?
Number of kids?
Favorite 1960's band? (or another decade)
Traveled to the UK/Canada/ number of states?
Major at univerity?

Basically light weight trivia questions.... Everyone get a score card and they need to write in their score card someone else in the room who has the same answer... the questions need to be able to provoke the same answer a few times within a group. Participants need to go round asking each other for answers and trying to find matches... can take up to half an hour...

20/30 questions should do it, and its way more fun than filling in a questionnaire...

:D

2XtremeENFP

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
3w4
I like that idea a lot actually, I may be able to use it in another setting thanks!

However, this project is to help some of our workers work on their interviewing skills, they are artists who are going to be interviewed by the media and things like that, and we want to help them get to know themselves and how to answer questions dealing with themselves and to be interesting and intelligent while doing so.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
I like that idea a lot actually, I may be able to use it in another setting thanks!

However, this project is to help some of our workers work on their interviewing skills, they are artists who are going to be interviewed by the media and things like that, and we want to help them get to know themselves and how to answer questions dealing with themselves and to be interesting and intelligent while doing so.

Ohhh you want big wide open questions.. possible a projection if you want it N typed...

Perhaps like

What story would they least like having in the press?
Whats would be their biggest aspiration?
What would you like your children/future children to be doing in 20 - 30 years time?

I'm probably way off the base...

Or you could give them a secrete word that is unlikely to come up in the question answers that the interviewer needs to dig for...