User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

"Try listening to other people sometime. In all seriousness, you aren't always right (even if you are a lot of the time ). Sometimes the reason people are giving you advice is to really help you, not criticize your way. No, I'm not judging you, I promise."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

stfu already. J/k. don't think I know any irl. Based on the stereotypes though that is what I would say.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

To all ENFJs: make better choices please, there's still many single INTPs out there.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    stfu already. J/k. don't think I know any irl. Based on the stereotypes though that is what I would say.
    I tell myself that, everyday.

MBTI
    intp

Go ahead and give it to me straight. Don't butter it up. I already know you mean well.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Come on, guys!!! Don't be afraid.

You don't even have to know one irl to respond. It can totally be hypothetical. Just like good ol' Frank's responses.

BTW, a Prize for having the most BALLS goes to Jeno for responding FIRST.

I want a whole list of advice, from every responder!!! Come ON! What have you got????

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

To hopeful-future-ENFJ partner if I get so lucky or they get to me first before all the ENFP's: "Let's make babies!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have no horror stories of ENFJ's to pass along. Most of my experiences have been very positive, and a few that were "ummm, okay, well we'll just move on now. So changing subjects now how about that weather outside today?"

ENFJ's

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

(thanks )
    And since this means so much to you, I will continue. But this advice is for one specific person in my life:

You don't need my input on every single decision in your life. I hate going shopping with you because you rely so heavily on what I think, but what I'm really thinking is that you are shallow and insecure. Get your own opinion of yourself and don't worry about what I'm thinking.

Before you rush to make a judgment about someone's intentions, think it through. Just do yourself a favor and give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. Not everyone has an ulterior motive. And the fact that you think everyone does makes me think that you do. And that creeps me out.

I already mentioned the criticism, but I feel it's warranted for me to say it again. Just because I give you advice (which you asked me for) and it's not exactly what you want to hear, does not give you the right to badger me to death. I am tired of you lashing out at me for hours, then actually processing what I said, only to come back later and apologize for jumping to conclusions. It would save us both a lot of grief if you didn't jump to conclusions in the first place.

When you are wrong, just admit it and move on. The world will not fall apart. But the constant justifications make me hate you. Just say sorry.

And for pete's sake, just speak up about what you want. I'm not a mind reader and I won't try. Feeling too guilty or ashamed to admit that you are a human being with needs is the most difficult part in dealing with you. So silently seethe at me and feel guilt at yourself, while I am just thinking everything is perfect. Why suffer in silence? Just tell me, or tell someone else to tell me. Or write me a friggin' note. Just, for the love of all things holy, speak up for yourself! I know you can do it because I see you speak up for everyone else all the time. Why do you put your own welfare behind those of everyone else's? I want to actually hear what you like and dislike and I want you to be happy.

Fin.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Advice to ENFJ:
    Don't contend to just appealing in the masses. Don't try to go for the maximum effect in 5 seconds. Try to actually deliver the amount of "care", "interest" or whatever you're trying to portray. If it requires impression to fewer people, but making them last more, do it. Your relationships will probably be deeper and serve you better.

You tend to mostly concentrate on the social value of each person, which easily leads you to grossly underestimate everyone's intellectual and practical value. This sometimes leads you to the point where you've missed a person as non-influential, yet you see your social plan is largely dependent on that person, or greatly diminished by the loss of that person and his/her affiliates.

It's largely analogous to that ENTJ who thinks of reaching his goal with blatant disregard for social and personal considerations.

Fortunately, these descriptions don't fit most ENxJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]