User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Default ENFPs - what do you look for in a relationship?

Qualities, quirks, turn-offs, turn-ons, dealbreakers? Anything specific?

There are threads like this on the other NFs, but none on ENFPs (that I know of), so I thought I'd start one

----------
    And weee, my 1,000th post

It only took me almost a year to get here.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Acceptance, openmindedness, loyalty, respect for each other and each others space for starters...

I like to be challenged, so I tend to go for someone who's able to put me in my place intellectually and is able to banter with me. And, someone who isn't afraid of actually putting me in my place when needed. Am a big fan of the stern, arrogant exterior with the soft mushy heart on the inside

Flaws or quirks are very much appreciated as they are often so endearing

Turn-ons include once again intelligence,bluntness/honesty, confidence/arrogance, a certain dominance, the ability to banter and the ability to be ok with being vulnerable and having flaws.

Turn-offs include rigidity, being uncomfortable with things you don't know/ people you don't relate to, bullying, hounding others, and not caring about the fact that others just have as much right to be on this planet as you do.

Dealbreakers include cheating, lying, treating me like a child, constantly telling me what to do, using a disrespectful/demeaning tone of voice with me and too much jealousy. Jealousy can be endearing, but at least have control over it.

Ultimately, it comes down to someone who won't judge me for my flaws, and will appreciate my strengths. Someone who is able to compensate for my flaws with his strengths and not too proud to let me offset his flaws with my strengths. Someone who has a matching set of values to mine. And someone who's willing to form a very intense bond with me, who is willing to look beyond the facade and make an effort to see me for who I am, and allow me access to his inner core too.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Qualities: I'm pretty easily satisfied. If someone is kind and loyal to me, accepts me for who I am and doesn't treat me like a psychopath/whore/cash machine/slave/"kind of a sister"/baby/chihuaua, I'm happy.
    Quirks: Love 'em!
    Turn-offs: People who can't have fun, people who get over-emotional all the time, wiggers, emos, wannabe-emos, people who are way older or younger than I am (prefer the same age), vain and "feminine" men, people who buy me champagne or roses (o please, spend your money on something useful or meaningful or at least something that you can keap for a long time, where in a recession!!!), perfect people (I prefer people with flaws, flaws make people beautiful), people who talk about all of their sexual experiences a lot, people who had too many sex partners, people who can't love anyway, a bit of shyness, nonchalance, an "I don't care what anyone thinks"-attidude etc.
    Turn-ons: Sexy eyebrows (I know, it's weird, but I analysed all the people who I've found attractive in my whole life, and this was the only thing that they all had), a Ne kind of humor, intelligence (as long as I stay the smarter one!!!), sweetness, quirks.
    Dealbreakers: Treating me like a psychopath/whore/cash machine/slave/"kind of a sister"/baby/chihuaua, talking too much about past sexual experiences, inappropriate violent behaviour.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Flaws or quirks are very much appreciated as they are often so endearing
    What kind of quirks do you find endearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kar View Post
    If someone is kind and loyal to me, accepts me for who I am and doesn't treat me like a psychopath/whore/cash machine/slave/"kind of a sister"/baby/chihuaua, I'm happy.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    What kind of quirks do you find endearing?
    Quirks in general..things that are typically them. But for instance introverts can be quite endearing, as they can often appear aloof and shy. Others are adorably clumsy. Blushing easily and feeling a little uncomfortable while exhilarated are some of my fav things to cause in others. Love those that are susceptable to this
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Quirks in general..things that are typically them. But for instance introverts can be quite endearing, as they can often appear aloof and shy. Others are adorably clumsy. Blushing easily and feeling a little uncomfortable while exhilarated are some of my fav things to cause in others. Love those that are susceptable to this
    Aha. That must be why I attract all the ENFPs; I'm aloof, shy, and clumsy. I knew you guys were evil

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Aha! So this is actually a "why do I attract these freaks?" thread?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Aha! So this is actually a "why do I attract these freaks?" thread?

Kidding, no. I wanted to make this thread...just because.

MBTI
    enfp

Where's all the guy ENFP's at? haha seems like its only girl enfp's here...

Me... it depends on what kind of relationship im looking for/falls into my lap.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    Me... it depends on what kind of relationship im looking for/falls into my lap.
    Can you expound on this?