User Tag List

First 10181920212230 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Yeah, real deep connections happening there.
    Ego trip on both sides. Some guys like watching their Mrs get gang-banged too. It's a crazy fucked-up world...
    I like it when we agree because I know you would never agree with me just to make me like you. See how that works, ENFP's? (teasing)
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    On the surface they probably see it as "connecting with others" or "being friendly", but when you scratch the surface it's usually a need to be liked above all else. This has to come from the outside as they cannot get it from within because that would require introspection and strength.
    This is very interesting.

Ne sits like a little spider in the middle of a big web. It clicks the strings of the web, sends a vibration down the strings to bounce of other people then waits for the return vibration. Otherwise how does it know it is still there? If there is no return of the signal, does it exist? It is so outward focused that it can have problems defining itself if others are not there to help define it.

This would move beyound just flirting though into all levels of communication.

However, ENFPs are not the only Nes.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    This is very interesting.

Ne sits like a little spider in the middle of a big web. It clicks the strings of the web, sends a vibration down the strings to bounce of other people then waits for the return vibration. Otherwise how does it know it is still there? If there is no return of the signal, does it exist? It is so outward focused that it can have problems defining itself if others are not there to help define it.

This would move beyound just flirting though into all levels of communication.

However, ENFPs are not the only Nes.
    Explain more about how you see Ne function this way.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I like it when we agree because I know you would never agree with me just to make me like you. See how that works, ENFP's? (teasing)
    Jeez! I really suck at flirting. I was trying to get into your pants!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    It's a fine line on both sides. some people perceive things that may not be there, and some others may put more out than they realize.
    Ding Ding Ding!

I should have named the thread:
    "ENFPs... Hopeless Flirts - Or Just Misunderstood?"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

:\ I'm going to have to agree with Blue on that matter as well now that I've caught up to everything. This thread is moving at an alarming rate.

I don't like attention on me.. if I'm the center of attention around a group of men, I get uncomfortable. I don't try to draw attention to myself, and if attention moves my way, I guide the conversation the other direction.

If I had a boyfriend, and guys were bombarding me with anything more than impersonal questions that were at all flirting in nature.. half-jokes and whatnot.. I'd expect something to be said, if only because if I say something, I'm just interpreting his joke badly, even if we both know it's a half-joke. If my boyfriend says something, it doesn't matter if he's interpreting it wrong or not. There's my comfort at stake.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by happy puppy View Post
    Ahah! Kinda like if a bear shit in the woods but didn't have any toilet paper type deal?

j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Here's what I know: 99.99% of life is "filling a need."

I breathe to fill my need for oxygen.
    I write to fill my need for emotional venting.
    I work to fill my need to earn money and maintain my physical existence.

So if I were to flirt, it would be to fill a need. The question is, what need does flirting fill? Pretending it's pointless and ineffective insults intelligences everywhere.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP

Wait a minute. How did happy puppy flip flop to INTP? When did that happen, hp?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    No shit!

C'mon! There's a big difference between inadvertently wounding some overly sensitive type you are barely acquainted with and making someone you are in a committed relationship with insecure and unhappy. Or leading someone to develop feelings which you don't genuinely reciprocate. You really can't see that? I thought you guys understood human nature?

Yeah, real deep connections happening there.
    Ego trip on both sides. Some guys like watching their Mrs get gang-banged too. It's a crazy fucked-up world...
    No there's not in my opinion. You just get your feelings hurt in a different way aka you're sensitive to different things. And once again, I don't make my partner unhappy. They come first, period. And I make it quite clear that I am taken when building a bond with someone, so they do not mistake my affections.

Granted, this was not a time where I was bonding with someone. I was going out, dancing and having some fun. Those guys were there for the same thing. So we had ourselves a little game. There are different kinds of flirting, and this was purely for sport. Everyone enjoyed themselves, so I don't see the problem.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”