User Tag List

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: ENFPs: Hopeless Flirts?

MBTI
    ENTP

I would like to hear from those who have dated ENFP flirts rather than those who flirt and are trying to justify it as some harmless, fun thing they do to get people to like them. When your SO flirts, are you cool with it? Do you like to watch it? What do you think when you watch it?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post
    I am the same me whoever I am with and in whatever context or environment... That's why the SJ SO got ticked all the time! LOL!!

Well at least we are consistent.

But Synarch I think you are referring to SEXUALLY LACED FLIRTING. That I agree could qualify you for being a "tease."

I am more referring to that ENFP natural friendliness that people tend to misinterpret.

As for "EMOTIONAL WHORING." Wow.
    exactly...i'm the same me too and i'll be warm and friendly and talkative and jokey and playful and all of those things but not in a sexual way...so...is that flirting?? not for me it's not...it's the same behavior with guys or girls and i'm not hitting on anybody...really not.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker22 View Post

I am more referring to that ENFP natural friendliness that people tend to misinterpret.

As for "EMOTIONAL WHORING." Wow.
    Once again, flirting for me may be friendly to you. I've taken my SO to dinner and how she can strike up conversation with the waiter I can sometimes construe or would interpret as flirting, but I know she thinks she is being friendly. If I hadn't already been with her for years it would be extremely off putting, but by now I am used to it.

I can see how some could categorize it as emotional whoring. For someone as socially stunted as myself, it seems bizarre and excessive, trying to connect to everybody within a 25 foot bubble.

We all got it comin' kid Array Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I am an uptight little church girl. I sing "Just as I am" every Sunday during the Invitation and I will be 12 next week. Would you like me to pray for you?
    I believe it, and no.

Would you flirt in front of your SO? Would any of you? This is the test.

Be honest.
    Yes, I would, I have, and I will again.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    exactly...i'm the same me too and i'll be warm and friendly and talkative and jokey and playful and all of those things but not in a sexual way...so...is that flirting?? not for me it's not...it's the same behavior with guys or girls and i'm not hitting on anybody...really not.

If you flirt with a guy, would you be surprised if he thought you were interested? Does this ever happen? If so, how do you handle it?

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Yes, I would, I have, and I will again.
    I was really asking everyone the question, more rhetorically than anything. I am sure that you would. Sounds awesome for both of you.

We all got it comin' kid Array Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I was really asking everyone the question, more rhetorically than anything. I am sure that you would. Sounds awesome for both of you.
    It really is, thanks.

Since we are being honest, how many NFs have dumped you?
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I would like to hear from those who have dated ENFP flirts rather than those who flirt and are trying to justify it as some harmless, fun thing they do to get people to like them. When your SO flirts, are you cool with it? Do you like to watch it? What do you think when you watch it?
    well...i'll repeat something someone said about being with me...they said i'm just always being me...sweet and funny with people and just cute and people want to believe i'm flirting with them but that he gets that i'm not.

so...he knew me and wasn't offended by my way of being but...i'm sure if i ever was flirty in a sexual way he would be...that's the difference...the line.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

In Full Flight Array Lauren Ashley's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I've dated flirty ENFPs and no, I wasn't okay with it as I said earlier. I'm fine with someone being friendly; I have lots of friends and I'm always willing to talk with someone. But such things as whispering sexually in someone else's ear while your SO is in the same vicinity, for example, I can't tolerate. I think it's disrespectful to your SO and the relationship you have.
    ~Life in a cappella~

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

If you flirt with a guy, would you be surprised if he thought you were interested? Does this ever happen? If so, how do you handle it?
    well...i do only flirt if i'm interested so no...i'd expect for it to be perceived as such...but i was trying to point out that being friendly wasn't the same thing.
    -Jim Morrison