User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by edchidna1000 View Post
    My guess is SLI. You talk a lot about the aesthetic, wanting to enjoy the moment and catch it on camera. This points at least to a highly valued Si.

You're not organised though. While this does not rule out SLI it does make me wonder about how you would use Te. You could be SEI but you didn't seem to have much emotionality, just this very laid-back, almost sleepy demeanour in your voice.

I don't think I have enough information. The sound recording was also rather hard to hear.

This laid-back approach to the task could also point to SLI or SEI.
    Interesting. I can relate to the SEI-Si description:

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov
    Appearance

In interaction seems calm and soft. Industrious, practical, does everything with a sense of refined taste. Often engages in fine arts as a hobby. Well-wishing, tactful, unimposing; with his presence he pacifies others. Tries to sympathize with other people, assist them and provide advice. Loves rest and comfort. Likes talking about his sensations, attentively questions his conversation partner in regard to his or her affairs. Slightly delayed in his behavior and conversation, sometimes stretches out his words, with difficulty formulates his thoughts. Even if he is speaking quickly will not hasten to end the conversation. Able to speak about the same subject very comprehensively and at great length. Often smiles with confidence, nods his head as a sign of support. Movements are smooth, refined, somewhat sluggish, may appear to waddle, "walk like a duck". Does not like to claim the spotlight, but his well combined clothing and accessories nevertheless attract attention.
    Character

Very much aware of harmony in communication. Amiable, will try to find a method to find rapport with anyone. Attentive and caring towards others people, very considerate of their conveniences. Inquisitive, collects various information and shares it with others. Critically evaluates what he hears. Does not like exaggeration, hype - needs facts and justifications. He enjoys when someone argues with him a little, enlivening the conversation, but poorly tolerates people who are aggressive and avoids serious quarrels. In business matters prefers to negotiate at an informal level. Knows how to patiently persuade a person to take on a beneficial or profitable project, but doesn't always notice which undertakings are actually promising. Thus, he can be hesitant in starting on new projects, afraid of making mistakes and feeling at fault. Values his peace and knows how to move away from any sources of irritation.

Tries under any circumstances to not lose his sense of measure. Keeps neutral in debates. Even when he has to insist on and defend his own opinions, he is able to maintain good relations with everyone. Often acts as a peacekeeper, trying to convince other people to agree to a compromise and come to mutual accord. Doesn't find it easy to deny a person's request, to push someone away, thus is often careful at the beginning of a conversation. Dislikes people who are clingy and imposing. With difficulty determines what a person is capable of and what to expect from him, though he appreciates talented and original individuals. Usually does not criticize anyone and dislikes it when other people are criticized in his presence. May be impatient as a listener. Does not like to compete or to coerce others into doing things against their own will. Has difficulties asserting and defending the interest of his business matters if he is unable to find agreement on an informal level.

Has a good memory for sensations: sounds, colors, and smells. Able to describe events in great detail. Loves nature and good aesthetics in any manifestation. Gravitates towards pleasant experiences. Dresses tastefully. Has an inclination for following the latest styles. Loves comfort and aesthetics, various original decorations. Industrious, loves doing something with his hands. Everything that he takes up does with a sense of taste investing his heart and soul. Does not like commitments and giving promises, since he is afraid that he won't be able to fulfill them. On some he can make an impression of a passive and inert person, since he doesn't see the point in empty hassle and pointless expenditure of efforts. Due to this, often acquires the reputation of a talented slouch, who takes up a philosophical, contemplative stance in life. Strives for good quality of life.

Warm, gentle, charming, seeks to be in accord and harmony with his environment. Pays attention to manners and behavior of others and evaluates them in his mind. Tries not to burden others with his requests, asks for help only in extreme cases. Generally, will not attempt to draw attention to himself when he feels that nobody is interested in him. Dislikes talking about his failures. By nature private, sensitive, and easily wounded. Turns for help only to people who are close to him and who have proven themselves. Hospitable, likes when food is cooked deliciously and served with appeal. If he is to receive important guests or visitors, spends a lot of time and effort on such occasions, and thus rarely agrees to such events.
    Description by Victor Gulenko

Possess a good aesthetical taste; this can manifest in their clothing, interior decoration, and job. This artist is frequently drawn to depicting landscapes and still lifes. They are a judge of the savoir vivre; for them, comfort is very important. They are sybarites and take care of their external appearance. They are hedonists, and they love to provide pleasure both to themselves and to others. Outwardly, they are a bit more stout than the ethical subtype.
    Sexual behavior

They are very sexual, inventive and diverse in their intimate plans. Although appearing soft, they persistently display initiative in the approach. Knows how to persuade. Diplomatic and farsighted; love stability in relations and will not easily forgive betrayal. They are inclined to emotional enthusiasm, but do not always follow the call of their feelings. They need someone capable of winning their respect and admiration through uncommon abilities – these will aid for a long time in preserving their interest.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    @edchidna1000 Is this really what LIE is like?

I see loads of Fi; and Se devaluing
    I'm back! No, there isn't much Se valuing. There's martial arts but her ideal place is actually quite Se-phobic. Yes! Fi!!

I was talking to an IEE the other day who was also highly productive. I think it's quite possible @Ene is an IEE with strong development of her Te.
    Founder and President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Interesting. I can relate to the SEI-Si description:
    Hey @Stansmith

Sorry for the long time in getting back to you.

I want to know if you identify at all with a certain yellow bear in this video. It's stereotypical but it might reveal something about you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOQi90Uh34
    Founder and President of World Socionics Society
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/worldsocionicssociety

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by edchidna1000 View Post
    I'm back! No, there isn't much Se valuing. There's martial arts but her ideal place is actually quite Se-phobic. Yes! Fi!!

I was talking to an IEE the other day who was also highly productive. I think it's quite possible @Ene is an IEE with strong development of her Te.
    Hey, it could be possible, it's not likely. Thanks, though, for taking the time to analyze strangers.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Hey, it could be possible, it's not likely. Thanks, though, for taking the time to analyze strangers.
    That's because IEE is extraverted and you see yourself as an introvert, right?

Enneagram
    9w8

Actually, it's because I as a child I was severely Ni dominant.

I am somewhat introverted. I think of time alone as a treasure and I literally bask in it sometimes, especially after having been surrounded by many people. I plan and make sacrifices just so I can be alone sometimes.

I need time to recenter myself, recharge. I consider the things I do that appear to be extroverted as sacrifices for the greater good. I believe that if I have the ability to make a lasting contribution to the world then I also have the responsibility to make a lasting contribution. Sometimes, that requires me going by conviction rather than what's comfortable and easy for me and in so doing, I occasionally get mistaken for an extrovert.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I am somewhat introverted. I think of time alone as a treasure and I literally bask in it sometimes, especially after having been surrounded by many people. I plan and make sacrifices just so I can be alone sometimes.

I need time to recenter myself, recharge. I consider the things I do that appear to be extroverted as sacrifices for the greater good. I believe that if I have the ability to make a lasting contribution to the world then I also have the responsibility to make a lasting contribution. Sometimes, that requires me going by conviction rather than what's comfortable and easy for me and in so doing, I occasionally get mistaken for an extrovert.
    I feel the same sense of duty towards the world.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Ni in the jungian sense right, not socionics? Or that too?

Maybe that introversion is your 5 in enneagram (and some superego type in enneagram additionally, really really strong superego there). Or just MBTI introversion. In socionics, people with leading introverted functions aren't necessarily social introverts and the same for people leading with extraverted functions of course, they can be socially introverts.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Ni in the jungian sense right, not socionics? Or that too?
    Maybe that introversion is your 5 in enneagram (and some superego type in enneagram additionally, really really strong superego there). Or just MBTI introversion. In socionics, people with leading introverted functions aren't necessarily social introverts and the same for people leading with extraverted functions of course, they can be socially introverts.
    Yes, in the Jungian function. I just took a socionics test and got LII. So, I took another and got LIE. These two seem to have a consistent appearance across the board, yet, I'm not entirely certain. I'm fairly certain of the enneagram 5.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Yes, in the Jungian function. I just took a socionics test and got LII. So, I took another and got LIE. These two seem to have a consistent appearance across the board, yet, I'm not entirely certain. I'm fairly certain of the enneagram 5.
    Well LII and LIE aren't all that similar in socionics. :o Tests aren't necessarily any good if it gives such variability in results.