User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chawie View Post
    Do all Si thoughts stem from an intangible questioning into existentialism and the future of the human race without any sort of context, or is that most likely the work of Ni?

There is a large difference between Ni use in an Ni dominant and Ni use by a likely ISTP. His Ni use is marked by inquiries into chunks of Ti framework backed by large quantities of gathered se data without having inquired into its validity nor measured it in a way in which an Ne user would have when establishing reliable sources of information.
    Hmm, could you give me a post example on that? I've been browsing some posts, but I can't find many posts that have a lot of Se data apart from small fragments here and there, but that will be present in everyone. But nothing substantial. Even though I don't think an ISTP user's Se would be that substantial in the first place when talking about philosophy on a forum. Apart from maybe the tendency to break down an idea into many fragments, or the inclusion of facts into a discussion. But seeing as this is a discussion of philosophy, naturally there is little place for Se facts to be included. Nor do I see a dominant tendency to break apart his reasonings into fragments.

Also, what do you mean by "without having inquired into its validity nor measured it in a way in which an Ne user would have when establishing reliable sources of information.". I mean, if you say 1+1=bananapeel, that would be an intuitive thought who's validity is not measured, and the connection is quite a meaningless one that proves nothing, it would be a worthless arguement to any logical discussion. (the connection being, if you have a banana, then peel it, you have a bananapeel.). But I don't see him using that kind of bad use of his intuitiveness. I don't see lack of measurements or inquiry to its validity. In fact, even though I don't see eye to eye on many of his ideas. I find the intuitive bursts to be quite valid and truely adding to his stream of thoughts.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Among the following are some of the features God wrote into the blueprint of creation. Words, sounds, and images are some of the many dimensions of consciousness, each springing into imagination from the sensory world, each a vibration in the grand cosmic symphony. All people play important roles. The beast, the great leviathan, will rise up out of the sea and spawn a great deluge. How can we keep the flame of life alive? Destruction spawns creation. Earth will become like Mars. Knowledge and love lead to creation, the waters of life. Deception and fear lead to destruction, the fires of death. All things pass through fire and water, evolving from the lowest dungeons of Hell to the highest peaks of Heaven. The exterior world only changes when changes occur on the inside. You must empty your cup to taste the tea. The way of strength is the way of freedom. The beast preys upon passions, the strings of the puppet. How do you fight when defeat is inevitable? The free will is affectless. Creation is part of God. How are hunger, pain, and betrayal related to evil? We have many more lives to live. The 3 poisons are attachment, ignorance, and hatred. These are the poisons that control all of us. They produce fighting with other human beings, killing others and feeling hatred towards them. Among the potions of virtue are strength, humility, freedom, love, knowledge, life, understanding, peace, and happiness. How are strength, power, and knowledge related to the dark side? The heart of the Force is power over creation and destruction, ultimate control. You are your own master, the way of inner strength. True power comes from within, not the service of others. The Gray Jedi philosophy of controlling his emotions – neither blocking them nor allowing them to control him – allows him to draw on the Force without fearing corruption from the dark side. Among these great powers, what sort of nation could have possessed such might and wisdom?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Such a potential civilization that may have once existed is Atlantis. Atlantis was a vortex or a gateway into other realms. The Aztecs are Atlantean descendants. The Phoenecians came from Atlantis. Avalon came from Atlantis. Atlantis succumbed to the sea as the ice age ended around 10,000 B.C. Submerged Atlantis areas include Gibralter, Egypt, Lebanon, Greece, India, and Japan. Among some of the lost and rediscovered knowledge they may have held includes the following pieces of information. All of life is interconnected, unified. Dreams are an opening to other worlds. There are times when the lantern of beauty goes out. Why is it that only through pain can we obtain wisdom? The divine has light and dark sides. The luminous brings forth light and joy. We cannot expect to see clearly without entering the dark within. How are we to know the good side from the bad? We will know when we are calm, at peace, and passive. The legends and myths of the planet may include forgotten memories. How high did the sciences of the ancients once rise? How did the ancients acquire their knowledge? All of human achievement may be a legacy from extraterrestrials. Atlantis was brought down by misusing technology. The ancient monuments symbolize ancient wisdom. Our courage will eventually carry us to a far off and exotic world. Earth is where we make our stand. All people are puppets in God’s play. No artist is greater than nature. God is the ultimate artist, nature being God’s means of expression. Does God break the rules of the game, and what about his players? To do so would be to break the cycles of cause and effect, of creation and destruction, to control the game.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

If we are to one day ultimately control the game, we need to first learn how to play the game, and we can do that by expanding upon our knowledge we have so far acquired on its mechanisms. Among the great gears and gizmos moving the grand wheelwork of the existential game are the following. We are the legacy of 13.7 billion years of cosmic evolution. By exploring other worlds we safeguard this one. What is our part in the great story? Death spawns new life. DNA is the language of life. Comets carried the seeds of life. How can we break the laws of nature? The wizard has power to control nature. Souls are vessels for universal experiences, reincarnating from one world to the next and slowly becoming perfect. Become like a child full of wonder. Humans can never reach the light unless they become light and achieve spiritual metamorphosis. Astral dimensions exist parallel to the physical, duplicated on higher dimensions, under the etheric plane. How can man find the Holy Grail? How can man and God be reunited in a golden age? What is the light body? Is there a higher Christ race of the universe? The rapture is the ascent into Heaven. Man lives forever through painful experience of the Force.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

RaptorWizard, have you ever been on a date?

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by MXZCCT View Post
    RaptorWizard, have you ever been on a date?
    No so ya I pretty much suck at life.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    If you focused your efforts on yourself rather than the new age perception of the universe I think you would do alright.

Oh, and leave these topics to the forums. Women want to talk about other things.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    If you focused your efforts on yourself rather than the new age perception of the universe I think you would do alright.

Oh, and leave these topics to the forums. Women want to talk about other things.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It is said that the Force has a will, a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all, and that is abhorrent to me, because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost. I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will, and that is what pleases me, a dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied. This is why peace, balance, control, strength, power, freedom, and understanding are achieved in emptiness and neutrality, the way of the Gray Wizard. The Gray Wizard has ultimate command of the Cosmic Force Aegis.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

What are the natural forces of the Universe the Gray Wizard could bend to his will? Among those powers are the following. Anything that can happen will happen in a parallel universe. How was the universe born? Our entire universe is a membrane. Gravity dilutes its strength up to the 11th dimension, reaching us from other universes. The big bang may have sprung from brane collisions with parallel worlds. Parallel universes ripple in the 11th dimension like waves. We are one of an infinite number of universes, each with different laws. God is in the 5th dimension. What were the lost legendary crystal cities? What are the secret esoteric orders? There are vast tunnel systems under the mountains. There are many layers of civilization under the Antarctic ice of huge dinosaur intelligence. The South Pole is a connecting point of extra-solar civilizations. The inner-terrestrials surrounded the entrance gates with an electromagnetic protective dome, who built cities in the inner Earth before the sinking of Atlantis, surrounded by high frequency time-gates. What are the cities of light? Every religion is a sect, a separation from the real divine inner truth of life. The Cosmos is full of life at all levels. All knowledge without love is a separation from being. Technology is used to corrupt and destroy mankind. Dark and light serve the creator of all that is, and whose goal is to create the super-human, the reincarnated image of God, living through the lowest to highest moments, like a sun. a thousand lives merge into one. God incarnates into humans. There are 11 gates of consciousness, or 11 dimensions of energy, the door, the one heart. The highest wisdom is to honor life as it is, as an expression of divine being. Enlightenment is the natural foundation of life, which grows daily through experience and learning. It is the knowledge that we are increasingly realizing, who we really are. Everything has a God given purpose. Our duty is to glorify God. To break God’s rules would be to pass his test.