User Tag List

12 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

Default Saved by the Bell

How is this?? No Saved by the Bell thread?!

Zack Morris
    Kelly Kapowski
    Lisa Turtle
    Screech Powers
    A.C. Slater
    Jessie Spano

OMG, it's the 20th anniversary...I'm so old.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Nice!

Zack Morris - ESTP
    Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
    Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
    Screech Powers - INFP
    A.C. Slater - ISTP
    Jessie Spano - ExTJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Zach Morris is the classic ESTP...I read Kelly classified as an ESFJ, but ISFJ could be possible.

Lisa, I thought would be ESFP, but I'm not 100% sure...Slater, ISTP sounds sort of right, but isn't he more extroverted? He didn't seem particularly reserved.

I thought Screech was ENFP. Let's say xNFP.

Jesse Spano, ENTJ probably.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Nice!

Zack Morris - ESTP
    Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
    Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
    Screech Powers - INFP
    A.C. Slater - ISTP
    Jessie Spano - ExTJ
    Eh, Screech is totally INTP, and Dustin Diamond is probably a one too!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Anyone see Celebrity Fit Club a couple years ago? Dustin was a total asshole on that show. I know I probably shouldn't have been surprised, but I kinda was.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Default Saved by the Bell

Zack: ESFJ
    Slater: ISFP
    Screech: ENFP
    Kelly: ISFJ
    Lisa: ESFP
    Jessie: INTJ
    Mr. Belding: ENTP

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Zack: ESFJ
    Slater: ISFP
    Screech: ENFP
    Kelly: ISFJ
    Jessie: INTJ
    Mr. Belding: ENTP
    Hmmm, I haven't seen this in ages but I'll give it my best guess.

Zack: ESFP
    He was too much of a troublemaker to be ESFJ. ESFJ is more the cooperative type, eager to please teacher type. Zack could charm his way out of just about any situation. Sounds like classic ESFP.

Slater: ESTJ or ESTP
    Seemed the stereotypical tough jock type.

Screech: XNTP
    He is the stereotypical nerd and in some ways is INTP like because he talks in rather technical terms but then he's also more outgoing and talkative than most of them. He is rather socially awkward but he is still sort of accepted by his more 'cooler' peers.

Kelly: ESFJ
    I see her oozing out Fe. She seems pretty outgoing, so probably an extravert.

Just a vibe I get.

Jessie: ENTJ
    Very driven, competency focus, no problem telling others what to do. Dominant Te, probably NT temperament, so ENTJ.

Mr. Belding: don't know
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Zach was defintely a J type he had too much of a vision and was manipulative ESFP just want to party and have a good time, Zach was ESFJ just unhealthy

Slater was the opposite of tough jock he was actually the most sensitive nice guy off the group , ESTP is the typical tough guy bully jock, ESTP wouldn't have been able to hang out with screech he would've bullied him, ISFP is the type of a lot of professional athletes

Screech seemed too comfortable around people to be an NT, he wasn't akward he was just eccentic and beat to his own drummer like Erkel another ENFP,. ENTP he would've been the antagonistic bitter nerd , and not the hapless, happy go lucky lovable character.

Kelly was definitely I, she was the typical pretty, yet introverted girl who is popular for her looks but she's also thoughtful and down to earth, she's the typical Mary-Sue female character that all the guys love.

On second thought Jessie is ENTJ as Slater was her shadow ISFP and they were the odd couple of the show.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Zack Morris - ESTP
    Kelly Kapowski - ISFJ
    Lisa Turtle - ESFJ
    Screech Powers - ENFP
    A.C. Slater - ESTJ
    Jessie Spano - ENFJ
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Technically, I think the characters are all E or at least moderates for the sake of television. It's hard to make a really reserved, quiet character interesting and enjoyable. Technically, a lot of characters are sort of inconsistent and unrealistic since this is probably a moderate to low budget TV show.

Zach - ESTP/ESFP... typical cool guy, who likes action and is excellent at dealing with crisis situations. He doubles as an ESFP because he's not mean and is willing to be friends with Screech.

Slater - ESTx.... a jock who isn't aimless and undisciplined. I can't quite call him ESTJ due to his lack of ever being in charge.

Screech - INFP/INTP.... sometimes plays the role of nice, sweet, well-connected (or more so than an INTP) idealist and sometimes plays the role of a stereotypical, science-loving nerd who makes all kinds of social blunders. They beef up his I to ambiversion because real I isn't good for television as I mentioned before.

Kelly - xSFJ.... sweet and responsible girl who is popular, although, doesn't want to be popular that badly. She likes fun but is dedicated to fulfilling her responsibilities more so.

Lisa - ESFJ.... what matters is fashion and popularity... likes typical ESFJ stuff like celebrities and gossip.

Jessie - xSTJ... she has a strong sense of how things should be and a strong, assertive personality. She is dedicated, goal-directed, and responsible. She is generally not interested in kindness, helping people, people-related things in general, so I give her a T.