• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Carol Hathaway from ER? (Julianna Margulies's Character?)

Usehername

On a mission
I was watching the DVD of season 2 for the first time in years yesterday.

In my head, I had typed her as an ENFJ, but this was having never known MBTI while still watching ER and I had taken a few years off from ever watching it.

She had a bit of an NT moment in one of the episodes yesterday. I am just wondering, what would you guys type her? I'm just totally confused now. All I have is J and I'm thinking maybe even IXXJ.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IxFJ.

She keeps to herself outside of work a lot. So I think I.

xSFJ is almost the prototypical nurse type. So she is often written that way.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I tend to think ISFJ as well, albeit with a well-developed N.

Usehername

On a mission
I tend to think ISFJ as well, albeit with a well-developed N.

yeah, that's the problem with fictional characters, hey? many writers going for the same character means that they are often an amalgam of types as opposed to really solidifying their identity.

I'm thinking INFJ, but with a well developed "S".

:D