User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 105

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I'd have to see it again.
    I highly recommend that, regardless. It's one of those movies I can watch almost weekly.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    P.S. What about ENFJ for Clementine? I should watch E.S. again anyway, it's been a while, and it's good.

  3. #13
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Jane Jones
    That's the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    She was a 21-25 year old ENFP, and may god strike me down were it to be otherwise.
    Prepare to be struck down.
    How many ENFP strippers do you know? *rhetorical*
    Who would reveal their true identity to punters and not to their SO?
    Who would sleep with Clive to get even with Jude?

    I think not.

  4. #14
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    P.S. What about ENFJ for Clementine? I should watch E.S. again anyway, it's been a while, and it's good.
    You were right the first time. ENFP.

  5. #15
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

    How many ENFP strippers do you know? *rhetorical*
    I've personally met some "unlikely" stripper types (INFJ and ISTJ for example)

    I don't care to go into details, but take my word for it.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    1.How many ENFP strippers do you know? *rhetorical*
    2. Who would reveal their true identity to punters and not to their SO?
    3. Who would sleep with Clive to get even with Jude?
    1. If you're trying to prove me wrong with a rhetorical question, don't expect me to ignore it! I know an ENFP former stripper, and I've known of others. No joke.
    2. She revealed her real name because she knew she wouldn't be believed. How many xSFPs would bother to be as perceptive/tricky?
    3. She didn't. She didn't expect to ever see Dan again, even though she was still in love with him. If I were to get ultra-psychoanalytical, I'd say she felt cheated and hurt, and was depressed, and she wanted to feel wanted by someone.

  7. #17
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I've personally met some "unlikely" stripper types (INFJ and ISTJ for example)
    I'd see both those tarts strip before an ENFP would.

  8. #18
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    1. If you're trying to prove me wrong with a rhetorical question, don't expect me to ignore it! I know an ENFP former stripper, and I've known of others. No joke.
    2. She revealed her real name because she knew she wouldn't be believed. How many xSFPs would bother to be as perceptive/tricky?
    3. She didn't. She didn't expect to ever see Dan again, even though she was still in love with him. If I were to get ultra-psychoanalytical, I'd say she felt cheated and hurt, and was depressed, and she wanted to feel wanted by someone.
    I'm not trying to prove you wrong. I'm trying to readjust your thinking. Which is clearly in need of readjustment.

    1. Revealed bias.
    2. You didn't answer the whole question. And ESFPs can be plenty tricky.
    3. That's not the behaviour of an ENFP. And she would never be short of wanters so your argument doesn't hold water.
    Also, what about the closing credits?
    Looked pretty pleased with herself to me. Broken-hearted? I think not.
    In fact, I don't even know if she is an F, after all.

    Actually, the characters in that film/play were pretty unrealistic, on the whole, even if the dynamics were interesting.

  9. #19
    Boring old fossil Night's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None
    Posts
    4,754

    Default

    Interesting.

    A few revisions (insofar as my opinion allows):

    Ra's Al Ghul - INTJ.
    Bruce Wayne - ISTP/INTJ
    The Bride (Kill Bill) - xNTJ
    Fox Mulder - INFP

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    1. Revealed bias.
    2. You didn't answer the whole question. And ESFPs can be plenty tricky.
    3. That's not the behaviour of an ENFP. And she would never be short of wanters so your argument doesn't hold water.
    4. Also, what about the closing credits?
    Looked pretty pleased with herself to me. Broken-hearted? I think not.
    1. How is providing evidence contrary to your ungrounded statement revealing bias, exactly? Now there's a rhetorical question.
    2. I suppose she kept her name secret from her SO because she's "out there," and perhaps fearful.
    3. Of course she could find a suitor by merely walking outside. But she finally gave in to Larry. The balance eventually tipped toward the need for affection.
    4. Yeah, she stopped being in love with Dan, because he violated her values (very important to ENFP), and broke his heart instead of the other way around.

    All of this is easily attributable to a quirky ENFP, I've seen similar behavior in them.

Similar Threads

  1. Community (6 seasons and a movie) characters MBTI
    By bilbotook in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2017, 08:27 AM
  2. Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type
    By Mondo in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 233
    Last Post: 11-08-2015, 01:22 AM
  3. Tolkien's Characters and MBTI
    By Camelotlord in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:04 AM
  4. Enneagram and MBTI for movie characters. Need Help
    By ellominero18 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 07:16 PM
  5. Movie and MBTI
    By Thursday in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2008, 09:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO