• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Intuition

VicDaMan

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm Ni Dominant so Ni was there my whole life. What is my experience with Intuition ? My whole life lol, but in specific I have a lot of moments of being zoned out. The benefits of my Ni is that I see things coming from monthes away and warn everyone, the thing that sucks is that no one believes me and I have to watch them fail lol. When I zone out I either think about recent events or I built my imaginary kingdom in my head my imagination is extremely vivid, it makes me angry when I have be more involved in the real world because my imaginary kingdom is more fun to live in at times. I also am called negative but it's because I see what's most likely going to happen based on the events in the present.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Entropie, there already is a drunk thread, you know.:D