• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lenore Thomson's Personality Quiz

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. When you meet new people, do you
A. talk as much as you listen? B. listen more than you talk?
2. Which statement characterizes your general approach to life?
A. Just do it. B. Check out the alternatives.
3. Which do you like more about yourself:
A. your cool - headed, logical approach? B. your warm, understanding approach?
4. Which are you better at:
A. shifting gears when necessary? B. focusing on one task until it's done?
5. Do you prefer a social life that includes
A. many friends and acquaintances? B. a few people that you feel dose to?
6. When you're trying to understand something, do you
A. press for specifics? B. get an overall picture and fill in the details later?
7. Which is more interesting to you:
A. knowing how people think? B. knowing how people feel?
8. What kind of job do you like better:
A. one that allows you to react quickly and improvise? B. one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them?
9. If a heavy snowfall keeps you from going to school or work, do you
A. wonder what you're missing? B. enjoy the unexpected time alone?
Which statement are you more likely to make?
10. A. I'm interested in people's experience - what they do, who they know. B. I'm interested in people's plans and dreams - where they're going,
what they envision.
11. A. I'm good at making a plan that will work. B. I'm good at getting others to agree with a plan and cooperate in the effort.
12. A. I may try something impulsively, just to see what happens. B. I want to know what's likely to happen before I try something.
13. A. I usually think on my feet, as I'm talking. B. I usually reflect on what I'm going to say before I say it.
14. A. I'm almost always aware of how things look. B. I may not notice much about how things look - at least not right away.
15. A. I tend to be an analytical sort, maybe a little skeptical. B. I'm interested in people and care about what happens to them.
16. A. I like to leave room for new options, even after plans have been made. B. Once plans have been made, I want to be able to count on them.
17. A. People who know me are generally aware of what's important to me. B. I don't talk about what's really important to me unless I feel dose to someone.
18. A. If I enjoy a particular activity, I’ll engage in it frequently enough to do it well. B. Once an activity is familiar to me, I want to change it or try something new.
19. A. When making a decision, I weigh the pros and cons of my choices. B. When I'm making a decision, I'm interested in what others have done in similar situations.
20. A. I tend to learn by experience, so I often have my own way of doing things. B. I generally learn by following instructions and adapting them to my needs.
21. A. I get restless when I'm alone too long. B. I get restless when I don't have enough time to myself.
22. A. I'm not much interested in ideas without some practical application. B. I like ideas for their own sake and enjoy playing with them in my imagination.
23. A. When I negotiate, I depend on my knowledge and tactical skills.
B. When I negotiate, I establish common ground with the other person.
24. A. I need a break now and then when I'm working on something. B. I would rather not be interrupted when I'm working on something.
25. A. When I'm having a good time with others, I get energized and keep on going. B. When I'm having a good time with others, my energy runs out and I need space.
26. A. My physical surroundings are important to me and affect how I feel. B. Atmosphere isn't all that important to me if I like what I'm doing.
27. A. People can count on me to be fair and to treat them with respect. B. People can count on me to be there when they need me.
When you're on vacation, are you more likely to
28. A. take things as they come, doing whatever you feel like at the moment? B. work out a tentative schedule of things you want to do?
29. A. spend time doing things with others? B. take time to read or walk or daydream alone?
30. A. return to a vacation spot you love? B. go someplace you've never been before?
31. A. take a work - or a school - related project with you? B. renew relationships that are important to you?
32. A. forget about your everyday routines and concentrate on having fun? B. think about things you need to prepare for when the vacation is over?
33. A. see famous landmarks? B. spend time in museums and quieter places?
34. A. have a good meal at a restaurant you really enjoy? B. explore new cuisines?
Which word best describes the way you see yourself?
35. A. levelheaded B. idealistic
36. A. spontaneous B. systematic
37. A. open B. reflective
38. A. factual B. conceptual
39. A. knowledgeable B. understanding
40. A. adaptable B. organized
41. A. expansive B. intense
42. A. down - to - earth B. imaginative
43. A. questioning B. questing
44. A. enthusiastic B. deliberate
45. A. well - rounded B. deep
46. A. seasoned B. spirited
47. A. just B. merciful
48. A. open - ended B. goal oriented
49. A. straightforward B. reserved
50. A. realistic B. visionary
51. A. impartial B. sensitive
Would you rather
52. A. put off unpleasant chores until you're in the right mood? B. get unpleasant chores out of the way so they're off your mind?
53. A. be admired for your work, even though you're not satisfied with it yourself? B. create something of lasting worth, but remain unknown?
54. A. have extensive experience in an area that pleases you? B. have many options to choose from?
Which slogan better captures your point of view?
55. A. People are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. B. Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.
56. A. He who hesitates is lost. B. Look before you leap.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. When you meet new people, do you: A. talk as much as you listen? B. listen more than you talk?
listen more than I talk
2. Which statement characterizes your general approach to life? A. Just do it. B. Check out the alternatives
Check out the alternatives.
3. Which do you like more about yourself: A. your cool - headed, logical approach? B. your warm, understanding approach?
warm, understanding approach
4. Which are you better at: A. shifting gears when necessary? B. focusing on one task until it's done?
shifting gears when necessary
5. Do you prefer a social life that includes: A. many friends and acquaintances? B. a few people that you feel close to?
a few people that I feel close to
6. When you're trying to understand something, do you: A. press for specifics? B. get an overall picture and fill in the details later?
get an overall picture and fill in the details later
7. Which is more interesting to you: A. knowing how people think? B. knowing how people feel?
Both actually
8. What kind of job do you like better: A. one that allows you to react quickly and improvise? B. one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them?
one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them
9. If a heavy snowfall keeps you from going to school or work, do you:A. wonder what you're missing? B. enjoy the unexpected time alone?
enjoy the unexpected time alone
10. Which statement are you more likely to make?A. I'm interested in people's experience - what they do, who they know. B. I'm interested in people's plans and dreams - where they're going, what they envision.
Again, both lol

11. A. I'm good at making a plan that will work. B. I'm good at getting others to agree with a plan and cooperate in the effort.
I'd say B.
12. A. I may try something impulsively, just to see what happens. B. I want to know what's likely to happen before I try something.
It depends, mostly A though when it comes to trivial things
13. A. I usually think on my feet, as I'm talking. B. I usually reflect on what I'm going to say before I say it.
definitely B
14. A. I'm almost always aware of how things look. B. I may not notice much about how things look - at least not right away.
B, I can be oblivious to things at first glance
15. A. I tend to be an analytical sort, maybe a little skeptical. B. I'm interested in people and care about what happens to them.
B
16. A. I like to leave room for new options, even after plans have been made. B. Once plans have been made, I want to be able to count on them.
A
17. A. People who know me are generally aware of what's important to me. B. I don't talk about what's really important to me unless I feel close to someone.
B
18. A. If I enjoy a particular activity, I’ll engage in it frequently enough to do it well. B. Once an activity is familiar to me, I want to change it or try something new.
B
19. A. When making a decision, I weigh the pros and cons of my choices. B. When I'm making a decision, I'm interested in what others have done in similar situations.
A
20. A. I tend to learn by experience, so I often have my own way of doing things. B. I generally learn by following instructions and adapting them to my needs.
A
21. A. I get restless when I'm alone too long. B. I get restless when I don't have enough time to myself.
B
22. A. I'm not much interested in ideas without some practical application. B. I like ideas for their own sake and enjoy playing with them in my imagination.
B
23. A. When I negotiate, I depend on my knowledge and tactical skills. B. When I negotiate, I establish common ground with the other person.
Both
24. A. I need a break now and then when I'm working on something. B. I would rather not be interrupted when I'm working on something.
A
25. A. When I'm having a good time with others, I get energized and keep on going. B. When I'm having a good time with others, my energy runs out and I need space.
B
26. A. My physical surroundings are important to me and affect how I feel. B. Atmosphere isn't all that important to me if I like what I'm doing.
Although I like the aesthetic of my surroundings, it's not as important as enjoying what I'm doing, so B.
27. A. People can count on me to be fair and to treat them with respect. B. People can count on me to be there when they need me.
Both, I think these tie into each other

When you're on vacation, are you more likely to:
28. A. take things as they come, doing whatever you feel like at the moment? B. work out a tentative schedule of things you want to do?
A
29. A. spend time doing things with others? B. take time to read or walk or daydream alone?
B
30. A. return to a vacation spot you love? B. go someplace you've never been before?
B
31. A. take a work - or a school - related project with you? B. renew relationships that are important to you?
B
32. A. forget about your everyday routines and concentrate on having fun? B. think about things you need to prepare for when the vacation is over?
A
B
34. A. have a good meal at a restaurant you really enjoy? B. explore new cuisines?
B

B
A
B
B
B
A
B
B
A
A
B
B
47. A. just B. merciful
B
A
B
B
B

Would you rather:
52. A. put off unpleasant chores until you're in the right mood? B. get unpleasant chores out of the way so they're off your mind?
I try to do B lately, but I'm usually A tbh lol
53. A. be admired for your work, even though you're not satisfied with it yourself? B. create something of lasting worth, but remain unknown?
B
54. A. have extensive experience in an area that pleases you? B. have many options to choose from?
A

55. A. People are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. B. Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence.
I don't agree with either of these actually
B

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The bolded is my answer choice. Numbers italicized means I was on the fence and would've answered "3" if I had to chose on a scale of 1 to 5.

I have the book and scored INxx. My results were this:

E: 1
I: 13

S: 5
N: 9

T: 7
F: 7

P: 7
J: 7

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=13589]Mal12345[/MENTION] Bro post the answer key

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll google it myself and read the review anyway. Fair?

I scanned your test results and I predict ENTJ for you. You did have some I, S, F, and P answers, but I don't think those answers will tip the scales.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's the answer key:

Add up one point for each of your answers, in the right category. The one with more points is your preference within each scale. If the scores are tied, you are perhaps still defining (or redefining) an aspect of your personality. You should give yourself more time (a few months or so) and then try again.

E/I Scale

Extroverted (E): 1A, 5A, 9A, 13A, 17A, 21A, 25A, 29A, 33A, 37A, 41A, 45A, 49A, 53A

Introverted (I): 1B, 5B, 9B, 13B, 17B, 21B, 25B, 29B, 33B, 37B, 41B, 45B, 49B, 53B

S/N Scale

Sensation (S): 2A, 6A, 10A, 14A, 18A, 22A, 26A, 30A, 34A, 38A, 42A, 46A, 50A, 54A

Intuition (N): 2B, 6B, 10B, 14B, 18B, 22B, 26B, 30B, 34B, 38B, 42B, 46B, 50B, 54B

T/F Scale

Thinking (T): 3A, 7A, 11A, 15A, 19A, 23A, 27A, 31A, 35A, 39A, 43A, 47A, 51A, 55A

Feeling (F): 3B, 7B, 11B, 15B, 19B, 23B, 27B, 31B, 35B, 39B, 43B, 47B, 51B, 55B

P/J Scale

Perceiving (P): 4A, 8A, 12A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 28A, 32A, 36A, 40A, 44A, 48A, 52A, 56A

Judging (J): 4B, 8B, 12B, 16B, 20B, 24B, 28B, 32B, 36B, 40B, 44B, 48B, 52B, 56B

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
A. talk as much as you listen? B. listen more than you talk? I

A. Just do it. B. Check out the alternatives. S

A. your cool - headed, logical approach? B. your warm, understanding approach? F

A. shifting gears when necessary? B. focusing on one task until it's done? J

A. many friends and acquaintances? B. a few people that you feel dose to? I

A. press for specifics? B. get an overall picture and fill in the details later? N

A. knowing how people think? B. knowing how people feel? T

A. one that allows you to react quickly and improvise? B. one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them? J

A. wonder what you're missing? B. enjoy the unexpected time alone? I

10. A. I'm interested in people's experience - what they do, who they know. B. I'm interested in people's plans and dreams - where they're going,
what they envision.
N

11. A. I'm good at making a plan that will work. B. I'm good at getting others to agree with a plan and cooperate in the effort. T

12. A. I may try something impulsively, just to see what happens. B. I want to know what's likely to happen before I try something. J

13. A. I usually think on my feet, as I'm talking. B. I usually reflect on what I'm going to say before I say it. I

14. A. I'm almost always aware of how things look. B. I may not notice much about how things look - at least not right away. N

15. A. I tend to be an analytical sort, maybe a little skeptical. B. I'm interested in people and care about what happens to them. T

16. A. I like to leave room for new options, even after plans have been made. B. Once plans have been made, I want to be able to count on them. J

17. A. People who know me are generally aware of what's important to me. B. I don't talk about what's really important to me unless I feel dose to someone. I

18. A. If I enjoy a particular activity, I’ll engage in it frequently enough to do it well. B. Once an activity is familiar to me, I want to change it or try something new. N

19. A. When making a decision, I weigh the pros and cons of my choices. B. When I'm making a decision, I'm interested in what others have done in similar situations. T

20. A. I tend to learn by experience, so I often have my own way of doing things. B. I generally learn by following instructions and adapting them to my needs. J

21. A. I get restless when I'm alone too long. B. I get restless when I don't have enough time to myself. I

22. A. I'm not much interested in ideas without some practical application. B. I like ideas for their own sake and enjoy playing with them in my imagination. S

B. When I negotiate, I establish common ground with the other person. F

24. A. I need a break now and then when I'm working on something. B. I would rather not be interrupted when I'm working on something. J

25. A. When I'm having a good time with others, I get energized and keep on going. B. When I'm having a good time with others, my energy runs out and I need space. E

26. A. My physical surroundings are important to me and affect how I feel. B. Atmosphere isn't all that important to me if I like what I'm doing. S

27. A. People can count on me to be fair and to treat them with respect. B. People can count on me to be there when they need me. F

28. A. take things as they come, doing whatever you feel like at the moment? B. work out a tentative schedule of things you want to do? J

29. A. spend time doing things with others? B. take time to read or walk or daydream alone? I

30. A. return to a vacation spot you love? B. go someplace you've never been before? N

31. A. take a work - or a school - related project with you? B. renew relationships that are important to you? F

32. A. forget about your everyday routines and concentrate on having fun? B. think about things you need to prepare for when the vacation is over? J

33. A. see famous landmarks? B. spend time in museums and quieter places? E

34. A. have a good meal at a restaurant you really enjoy? B. explore new cuisines? N

35. A. levelheaded B. idealistic T

36. A. spontaneous B. systematic J

37. A. open B. reflective I

38. A. factual B. conceptual N

39. A. knowledgeable B. understanding T

40. A. adaptable B. organized J

41. A. expansive B. intense E

42. A. down - to - earth B. imaginative S

43. A. questioning B. questing T

44. A. enthusiastic B. deliberate J

45. A. well - rounded B. deep I

46. A. seasoned B. spirited N

47. A. just B. merciful F

48. A. open - ended B. goal oriented J

49. A. straightforward B. reserved I

50. A. realistic B. visionary N

51. A. impartial B. sensitive F

Would you rather
52. A. put off unpleasant chores until you're in the right mood? B. get unpleasant chores out of the way so they're off your mind? J

53. A. be admired for your work, even though you're not satisfied with it yourself? B. create something of lasting worth, but remain unknown? I

54. A. have extensive experience in an area that pleases you? B. have many options to choose from? N

55. A. People are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. B. Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence. T

56. A. He who hesitates is lost. B. Look before you leap. J

I 11 E 3
N 10 S 4
T 8 F 6
J 14

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A. talk as much as you listen? B. listen more than you talk? I

A. Just do it. B. Check out the alternatives. S

A. your cool - headed, logical approach? B. your warm, understanding approach? T

A. shifting gears when necessary? B. focusing on one task until it's done? J

A. many friends and acquaintances? B. a few people that you feel dose to? I

A. press for specifics? B. get an overall picture and fill in the details later? S

A. knowing how people think? B. knowing how people feel? T

A. one that allows you to react quickly and improvise? B. one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them? J

A. wonder what you're missing? B. enjoy the unexpected time alone? I

what they envision. S

11. A. I'm good at making a plan that will work. B. I'm good at getting others to agree with a plan and cooperate in the effort. T

12. A. I may try something impulsively, just to see what happens. B. I want to know what's likely to happen before I try something. J

13. A. I usually think on my feet, as I'm talking. B. I usually reflect on what I'm going to say before I say it. I

14. A. I'm almost always aware of how things look. B. I may not notice much about how things look - at least not right away. S

15. A. I tend to be an analytical sort, maybe a little skeptical. B. I'm interested in people and care about what happens to them. T

16. A. I like to leave room for new options, even after plans have been made. B. Once plans have been made, I want to be able to count on them. J

17. A. People who know me are generally aware of what's important to me. B. I don't talk about what's really important to me unless I feel dose to someone. E

18. A. If I enjoy a particular activity, I’ll engage in it frequently enough to do it well. B. Once an activity is familiar to me, I want to change it or try something new. S

19. A. When making a decision, I weigh the pros and cons of my choices. B. When I'm making a decision, I'm interested in what others have done in similar situations. T

20. A. I tend to learn by experience, so I often have my own way of doing things. B. I generally learn by following instructions and adapting them to my needs. J

21. A. I get restless when I'm alone too long. B. I get restless when I don't have enough time to myself. I

22. A. I'm not much interested in ideas without some practical application. B. I like ideas for their own sake and enjoy playing with them in my imagination. S

B. When I negotiate, I establish common ground with the other person. T

24. A. I need a break now and then when I'm working on something. B. I would rather not be interrupted when I'm working on something. J

25. A. When I'm having a good time with others, I get energized and keep on going. B. When I'm having a good time with others, my energy runs out and I need space. E

26. A. My physical surroundings are important to me and affect how I feel. B. Atmosphere isn't all that important to me if I like what I'm doing. S

27. A. People can count on me to be fair and to treat them with respect. B. People can count on me to be there when they need me. T

28. A. take things as they come, doing whatever you feel like at the moment? B. work out a tentative schedule of things you want to do? J

29. A. spend time doing things with others? B. take time to read or walk or daydream alone? I

30. A. return to a vacation spot you love? B. go someplace you've never been before? N

31. A. take a work - or a school - related project with you? B. renew relationships that are important to you? T

32. A. forget about your everyday routines and concentrate on having fun? B. think about things you need to prepare for when the vacation is over? J

33. A. see famous landmarks? B. spend time in museums and quieter places? E

34. A. have a good meal at a restaurant you really enjoy? B. explore new cuisines? S

35. A. levelheaded B. idealistic F

36. A. spontaneous B. systematic J

37. A. open B. reflective E

38. A. factual B. conceptual S

39. A. knowledgeable B. understanding T

40. A. adaptable B. organized J

41. A. expansive B. intense I

42. A. down - to - earth B. imaginative S

43. A. questioning B. questing T

44. A. enthusiastic B. deliberate J

45. A. well - rounded B. deep I

46. A. seasoned B. spirited S

47. A. just B. merciful T

48. A. open - ended B. goal oriented J

49. A. straightforward B. reserved E

50. A. realistic B. visionary S

51. A. impartial B. sensitive T

Would you rather
52. A. put off unpleasant chores until you're in the right mood? B. get unpleasant chores out of the way so they're off your mind? J

53. A. be admired for your work, even though you're not satisfied with it yourself? B. create something of lasting worth, but remain unknown? E

54. A. have extensive experience in an area that pleases you? B. have many options to choose from? S

55. A. People are apt to mistake the strength of their feeling for the strength of their argument. B. Logic is the art of going wrong with confidence. T

56. A. He who hesitates is lost. B. Look before you leap. J

I - 8
E - 6
S - 13
N - 1
T - 13
F - 1
J - 14
P - 0

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

That result is way off the mark.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
[/SPOILER]
That result is way off the mark.

Yeah I'm not really sure what type I think I am anymore. Maybe INFJ. I should probably remove the EII from my profile.

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A. press for specifics? B. get an overall picture and fill in the details later?
A. one that allows you to react quickly and improvise? B. one that allows you to determine goals and take steps to meet them?
what they envision.

17. A. People who know me are generally aware of what's important to me. B. I don't talk about what's really important to me unless I feel dose to someone.
47. A. just B. merciful
Would you rather

E/I Scale

Extroverted (E): 5A, 17A, 25A, 29A, 53A

Introverted (I): 1B, 5B, 9B, 13B, 21B, 33B, 37B, 41B, 45B, 49B,

S/N Scale

Sensation (S): 2A, 18A, 22A, 34A, 46A, 54A

Intuition (N): 6B, 10B, 14B, 26B, 30B, 38B, 42B, 50B

T/F Scale

Thinking (T): 11A, 15A, 27A, 43A, 55A

Feeling (F): 3B, 7B, 19B, 23B, 31B, 35B, 39B, 47B, 51B

P/J Scale

Perceiving (P): 4A, 20A, 24A, 40A, 52A

Judging (J): 8B, 12B, 16B, 28B, 32B, 36B, 44B, 48B, 56B

INFJ

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have the book....just checked my score from when I took before and it reviewed the questions again.
I want to answer both or neither to all but 6 of the F/T questions, and of those 6 I score 3 T and 3 F.
It’s a typical result for me though. Otherwise I score very high on I, N and P, also typical.
The F/T questions always feel like false dichotomies to me or neither describes anything I relate to. I suspect it’s because they sound like Te vs Fe and my ego rejects both of those mentalities. :D

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I socred INXX according to this....it's not a good test :D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

what they envision.

47. A. just B. merciful

Would you rather

E-0
I-14

S-2
N-12

T-11
F-3

P-8
J-6

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
E/I Scale

Extroverted (E): 9A, 21A, 25A, 29A, 33A, 37A, 45A, 49A, 53A

Introverted (I): 1B, 5B, 13B, 17B, 41B

S/N Scale

Sensation (S): 2A, 10A, 14A, 18A, 22A, 30A, 34A, 38A, 42A, 46A, 50A, 54A

Intuition (N): 6B, 26B,

T/F Scale

Thinking (T): 3A, 7A, 11A, 19A, 23A, 27A, 35A, 39A, 47A, 51A,

Feeling (F): 15B, 31B, 43B, 55B

P/J Scale

Perceiving (P): 4A, 8A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 28A, 32A, 36A, 40A, 44A, 48A, 52A, 56A

Judging (J): 12B, 56B

ESTP... I guess you guys were right about me.