• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Healthy Is Your Diet?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blogthings

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You Are 64% Healthy

Your diet is quite healthy, but you don't too crazy with what you eat.
You know how to eat what's good for you, but you're also careful not to deprive yourself.
And that's the healthiest way to be!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You are 8% healthy!

Your diet is freakishly unhealthy. It's amazing you're still alive!
Stop subsisting on white bread and candy - and consider eating a vegetable once and a while.
A salad never killed anyone, but using a donut as a hamburger bun sure did!

Honestly the description sounds like my actual diet...

It COULD be a bit healthier...

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
52% but I'm not a vegetarian and I think these questions are geared towards that end.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
20% blame my parents and annoyingly fast motabilism.

I need to make my sisters take this test. They will get like 1% lol.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
52% but I'm not a vegetarian and I think these questions are geared towards that end.

It should have been one of those tests in which you regulate the "amount of truth" between 0% and 100%, and you should choose at the beginning which kind of diet you're following, because there are healthy and unhealthy habits for each of them. For vegetarians, lentils should be compulsory for the iron, for example, whereas meat-eaters can skip it.

Anyway, it's a very general guideline, just to know if you eat all sorts of food or just burgers and ice cream.

I got 76%

But for example,

"You tend to fill up more than 1/2 of your plate with vegetables and whole grains" -> I am vegetarian, so that's basically my diet.
"When you go out you limit yourself to a couple pieces of bread" -> I don't eat bread outside because I didn't gather strength to leave my cave to fill myself with bread.
"You limit the amount of sugary soda" -> I don't drink it unless there's a party/reunion.
"You use spreads like butter/margarine sparingly" -> I use butter only for the oven tray when I bake my own bread
"You limit the amount of fatty meat you eat" -> Yes, to zero.

(Though when I'm depressed I live on ice cream and tea, so screw health awareness)

á´…eparted

passages
You Are 16% Healthy

My diet is shit, and I don't give a shit :laugh:. The worst aspect is I eat way, WAY too much sodium.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You Are 16% Healthy

My diet is shit, and I don't give a shit :laugh:. The worst aspect is I eat way, WAY too much sodium.

Wendy's. That place is my fast food kryptonite.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
32 healthy :D

I suppose I do enjoy much more french fries, belgian chocolate and frog legs than vegetables :happy:

I have an excellent metabolism and I eat what my body needs so :wtf: with diets !

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Are 60% Healthy

uhmm, meh

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Omg me too. I LOVE wendys. Sadly the closest to me is a 2 hour drive! :(

Wow, I thought they were everywhere. Anyway, I try to be good and get a salad (they have very good salads), baked potato, chili more often and a double and fries less often. Do you have Culver's out there? We have them everywhere but it's a WI thing. They are probably the best fast food place, outside of In n Out. I know 5 Guys is popular but I don't love their burgers. Their fries are spectacular though.

á´…eparted

passages
Wow, I thought they were everywhere. Anyway, I try to be good and get a salad (they have very good salads), baked potato, chili more often and a double and fries less often. Do you have Culver's out there? We have them everywhere but it's a WI thing. They are probably the best fast food place, outside of In n Out. I know 5 Guys is popular but I don't love their burgers. Their fries are spectacular though.

There used to be a Wendy's in my town. A few years ago the franchise owner was informed by corporate that they had to renovate all the Wendy's he owned in the Willamette valley to bring them up to code and modernize. Instead of spending the money, he refused and closed/sold all of them. The result? No more Wendy's here :(. I figured they'd reopen them in a year or two but they never did.

Never heard of Culver's. The big local/state chain is Burgerville (which incidentally replaced the old Wendy's in town), which is very much an Oregon-esque fast food chain. Local ingriedents, good food, and expensive :laugh:.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
There used to be a Wendy's in my town. A few years ago the franchise owner was informed by corporate that they had to renovate all the Wendy's he owned in the Willamette valley to bring them up to code and modernize. Instead of spending the money, he refused and closed/sold all of them. The result? No more Wendy's here :(. I figured they'd reopen them in a year or two but they never did.

Never heard of Culver's. The big local/state chain is Burgerville (which incidentally replaced the old Wendy's in town), which is very much an Oregon-esque fast food chain. Local ingriedents, good food, and expensive :laugh:.

There is a little bar about 5 minutes from here and honestly, their burgers are perfect. The best part is a burger with fries, slaw and a big pickle and a beer is less than $10 and that's with a local craft beer on tap.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 92% Healthy

but it is very specific to the particular questions. I do not eat french fries often but my current downfall is crisps... that and lemon sorbet in sugar free lemonade... lemon float-it's awesome.

I don't eat beans as they bloat me but i do eat other healthy things such as quinoa instead. I probably do not eat two portions of fruit and one portion of berries but one portion of fruit minimum (sometimes five-if having smoothies etc).

Right now I'm having garden pea humus with sugar snaps, pumpkin seeds... and kettle chips. I'm probably around 75-80% healthy compared to the average.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I can't answer these questions because i don't try to do any of these things. ok i took it i got 12 % it told me to stop surviving on white bread and candy but the thing is i rarely eat bread or candy. I don't really know what i eat which is why i sometimes go to the grocery store for a weeks worth of stuff and come back with maybe 2-3 things because i don't know what i want to eat. and then i get too lazy to cook or even eat so i eat about 2 meals a day

oh and it asked me how i was still alive and it's like i don't know it's the universes cruel joke at this point that i am.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I made my sisters take it and they both got 4%.

Jaguar

36%

Eat less junk food. Especially junk food that glows in the dark.