• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Celebrity Types Cognitive Functions Test

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Test: Cognitive Function Test

My result:

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm always down for taking cognitive function tests.

"Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Introverted Sensation

Your inner mental life is calm, focused, and collected, which lends you a great stability and perseverance in staying with and completing the jobs you set for yourself. You are also quite perceptive when it comes to the particularities of a situation and you are often quickly able to bottom-line and determine whether a new approach to a problem will actually solve that problem or simply fall flat. Inwardly, you are entertained by extremely subjective reactions to sense impressions, seeing many shades of meaning in everyday occurrences that others do not. As a person you are likely to be systematic, painstaking, and thorough, and others may sometimes look to you for guidance on how a job is done properly. However, you sometimes have trouble taking people seriously if their ideas seem far-fetched. Your most likely Jungian type is ISTJ or ISFJ."

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like I've taken this before.

Extroverted Intuition 82%
Introverted Intuition 69%
Extroverted Sensation 28%
Introverted Sensation 32%
Extroverted Thinking 52%
Introverted Thinking 67%
Extroverted Feeling 36%
Introverted Feeling 52%

By Percentage:
Ne 82%
Ni 69%
Ti 67%
Te 52%
Fi 52%
Fe 36%
Si 32%
Se 28%

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken this before. In my days as a newbie to MBTI I often got Ni which further led me to believe I was an INFJ. Last time I took it I scored highest on Si and hardly anything for Se. Anyway, dont rely on any CF test when finding your type.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Test: Cognitive Function Test

My result:

Ahah me too! i had 97% introverted intuition and 75% introverted feeling. Only 63% extroverted intuition...WTF!?

Why is it called celebrity personality type?

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Woah....

CELEB.jpg

Upon looking at this, you'd swear I was in a loop... ;D

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
delicate understanding and sensibility

Cognitive Function Test Beta

Your most pronounced cognitive function is:
Extroverted Feeling

Your mental life is highly concerned with cooperation, tact, diplomacy, and harmonious human relations. In your demeanor, you tend to be friendly and sympathetic to others, winning their trust through fellow-feeling and by expressing just the right reaction at the appropriate moment. You have a delicate understanding and sensibility when it comes to understanding the power of praise and criticism for human motivation, and you often take great care to ensure that yours is fair and appropriate and delivered in such a way as to motivate people to keep striving for future growth. As a person you are warm, well-organized, and prone to speaking to people in just such a way as to bring out the best in them. However, you may find it hard to acknowledge your own negative feelings and to call out abusive streaks in others. Your most likely Jungian type is ENFJ or ESFJ.

EXTROVERTED FEELING 78%

INTROVERTED INTUITION 60%

INTROVERTED FEELING 60%

INTROVERTED SENSATION 52%

EXTROVERTED INTUITION 52%

INTROVERTED THINKING 40%

EXTROVERTED THINKING 40%

EXTROVERTED SENSATION 36%

Duffy

[MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]

Have you taken their INFP versus INFJ test as well? Hey, maybe you're actually an INFJ. :D

Destiny

A wannabe dog
I took this quiz because I wanted to find my dominant function. And the quiz ended up telling me that I don't have a dominant function because I got a tie between Ne and Ni. :doh:

Extroverted Intuition 72%
Introverted Intuition 72%
Extroverted Sensation 44%
Introverted Sensation 40%
Extroverted Thinking 60%
Introverted Thinking 60%
Extroverted Feeling 60%
Introverted Feeling 68%

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance

Introverted Intuition

You have a deep and persistent intellect that tends to receive its impetus from hunches at the very edge of consciousness. More often than not, you tend to be brooding over some problem or possibility, attempting to encompass all possible and impossible views on it at the same time, and to weave them all into something greater. Hence you have it in you to be seminally creative by developing completely new perspectives on big questions that were commonly thought settled. As a person you are likely to be thought highly original, unusual, and insightful. However, you tend to lack the joy of living in the present, your mind always being somewhere in the future. Your most likely Jungian type is INTJ or INFJ.

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION - 75%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION - 82%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION - 40%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION - 44%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING - 32%

INTROVERTED
THINKING - 50%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING - 44%

INTROVERTED
FEELING - 53%

.....Oh.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got "multiple results", i.e., a tie between Ni and Fi.

Screen Shot 2015-09-19 at 1.15.05 PM.jpg

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have you taken their INFP versus INFJ test as well? Hey, maybe you're actually an INFJ. :D

Yeah, I get INFP by a small margin, but I can tell which are supposed to be the Fi questions and they reek also.

No, I am not INFJ. I am a Jungian Fi type. That website just has a very poor grasp of Fi, although they do a good job of presenting Ni in an accessible way. No wonder most are testing high on Ni....that is what happens when there is strong author bias.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES ME

Extroverted Intuition 74%
Introverted Intuition 94%
Extroverted Sensation 37%
Introverted Sensation 37%
Extroverted Thinking 29%
Introverted Thinking 49%
Extroverted Feeling 57%
Introverted Feeling 97%

WHAT KIND OF A BEAST AM I?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WAIT, how do i get the profile?

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Got 100% Fi this time without even trying............

Your mental life is to a great extent concerned with individual values and living a life in harmony with the inner life of feeling. You are at your best with individual, creative work (such as art, literature, science, or psychology) where you can follow your personal values unhindered by the prejudices and constrictions that others may attempt to set before them. You have deep-seated inner feelings, yet only rarely do you express these directly, often masking your tenderness behind a facade of reserve and repose. You maintain an independence from the judgments of others, remaining faithful and loyal to your own inner dictates, rather than to obligations that others may attempt to force upon you from the outside. As a person you are idealistic, dreamy, sincere, and deeply in touch with your own values. However, you may also have trouble bottom-lining and taking stock of the sometimes ugly realities of the world. Your most likely Jungian type is INFP or ISFP.

Anyway, I like how they said SOMETIMES Fi-users can be unrealistic, but not always or inherently. Because I do no necessarily think I am anymore so. I am just always looking for a better way or different way of doing things, and do not think that conventional wisdom or the status quo should always be taken as fact. But yeah, I can see how the questions were stereotypes, but I still tried to answer honestly, and I suppose they were true to an extent. I also think some of the parts in the profile are a bit wrong, but meh.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member

You have a lively and colorful imagination that readily seizes you and whisks you off on adventure as a flood of stimulating images and possibilities crowd your mind. Your natural temperament is that of innovator and initiator who has little taste for life as it is, always chasing after the possibility of a new and exciting future by following the impetus that has zapped your colorful imagination. As a person you are likely to have a quick mind and a clever and savvy way with words. However, you tend to be bad with practicality and routine. Your most likely Jungian type is ENTP or ENFP.

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION

83%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION

78%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION

41%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION

21%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING

28%

INTROVERTED
THINKING

77%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING

20%

INTROVERTED
FEELING

65%

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
drLSiLO.png

Legit

Although I gave two thumbs down to:

I appreciate, and usually adhere to, social norms like politeness and the proper forms of address.

which is pretty much the stereotypical hallmark of the EFJ.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm... well that's a new one!

Extroverted Sensation

Your mental life revolves around the brisk realities of life, making you realistic, matter-of-fact and hands-on. You are endowed with a great capacity to enjoy life and a zest for bringing out the utmost in every experience. In all likelihood, you are a pretty smart guy (or girl), but academic learning tends to be not for you. Chances are that you would much rather go out in the world and do things than sit in a classroom and talk about them. Like a master detective, you see things photographically and with great discernment, causing you to sometimes startle others with your firm grip on realities. As a person you are likely to be adaptable, ahead of the curve, and naturally at home in the world. However, your boldness and irreverence may sometimes cause you to overshoot your mark. Your most likely Jungian type is ESTP or ESFP.

EXTROVERTED
INTUITION
40%

INTROVERTED
INTUITION
36%

EXTROVERTED
SENSATION
73%

INTROVERTED
SENSATION

69%

EXTROVERTED
THINKING

32%

INTROVERTED
THINKING

36%

EXTROVERTED
FEELING

57%

INTROVERTED
FEELING

61%

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am absolutly certain that someone else has already linked this test, but nevermind...

My results:

Extroverted Intuition: 70%
Introverted Intuition 87%
Extroverted sensation 24%
Introverted sensation 29%
Extroverted thinkong 40%
Introverted thinking 53%
Extroverted feeling 62%
Introverted feeling 57%

Based on this I am clearly an INFJ... well, function vise, it is probably true.