Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    36% ISTJ
    17% INTJ
    12% ISTP
    11% INTP
    6% ENTJ

If you are an ISTJ, I'll eat a hat with mustard on it!
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    If you are an ISTJ, I'll eat a hat with mustard on it!
    Ya, it's not correct at all. The reason I think I tested ISTJ is because the S Vs. N questions were about details Vs. impressions, in which case I tend to do better with the objective information rather than the vague glimpses. As for P Vs. J, I tested J because the questions were very much about how ordered I am, in which case I tend to have a lot of structures for things.

By the way, people laughed at Einstein, but they also laughed at Bozo the funny clown!

Enneagram
    9w8

RaptorWizard haha...the world needed both a Bozo and an Einstein.

I imagine you are right about the questions and that would account for ISTJ. But, one only needs to watch your video presentation or read from anything you've written to know that you aren't. If there is one type that I'm surrounded by in real life, if there's one type that I can identify from a mountain of interaction and experience, it's ISTJ. I think they grow on trees around here, like leaves or something. I mean they are EVERYWHERE I go. That's not a bad thing as they are usually well-meaning people, but they do let me know that I'm the alien (metaphorically speaking, of course) and not them. So, without hurting your feelings, I mean to tell you that you are an alien, too. Maybe not the same kind as I am [then again, who knows?] but certainly you would stick out in a room full of ISTJs It's okay. As an ISTP friend once told me "I don't mind that you act like an alien. I happen to like aliens."
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

@Ene Hm, that's very interesting that I'm like an alien, so unique and crazy! There's actually a funny term for one of the enneagram/variant combos that's called "From Another Planet"!

5w6 sx/sp - "From Another Planet." Less attracted to mundane science, more likely to be captivated by the unusual and complex universes that populate cutting edge sci-fi. Slow to trust but driven to engage with others, may offer hints about their secret interests to test a person's receptiveness. They share their private ideas and knowledge as a way to get closer. This tactic may unintentionally win them many friends, but leave them just as removed from any romantic prospects. Not as nerdish though a bit on the odd side, others may find them strangely appealing. Overall, the most atypical 5w6, can be mistaken for 5w4.

By the way, here's a chart on the different levels of alien development: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Infinite Bubble

It had to ask me 40 questions! 40!

31% INTP
    23% INFJ
    19% ENTP
    8% INFP
    8% INTJ

WALMART

74% INTP

this test sucks, so far as i can reverse engineer its intent

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    @Ene Hm, that's very interesting that I'm like an alien, so unique and crazy! There's actually a funny term for one of the enneagram/variant combos that's called "From Another Planet"!

5w6 sx/sp - "From Another Planet." Less attracted to mundane science, more likely to be captivated by the unusual and complex universes that populate cutting edge sci-fi. Slow to trust but driven to engage with others, may offer hints about their secret interests to test a person's receptiveness. They share their private ideas and knowledge as a way to get closer. This tactic may unintentionally win them many friends, but leave them just as removed from any romantic prospects. Not as nerdish though a bit on the odd side, others may find them strangely appealing. Overall, the most atypical 5w6, can be mistaken for 5w4.

By the way, here's a chart on the different levels of alien development: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale
    Now THAT is interesting! I didn't realize that one of the enneagram descriptions included the reference to seeming like they were from another planet! But according to the Wikipedia link you provided, if earth is at level 0, no wonder some of us seem like aliens. We think on a different level. haha!

Hmmmm... @superunknown...you're still an istp on my planet and @Infinite Bubble, what did you expect? You're an infinite bubble. Theoretically, based on the concept of being an infinite bubble [forever expanding] it would need to ask you an infinite amount of questions You probably exhausted it's capacity.

Enneagram
    9w8

Hahahaha....very funny! Me, an INTP? Hahaha. Now THAT is funny. I like this test. It's comical, but I think I took it once before.
    55% INTP
    13% INFP
    12% INTJ
    9% ENTP
    3% ENFP

EDIT: I DID take it before. I took it in February. I was an INTJ then. Apparently, I evolved.

I answered forty questions. Here are the results.

23%INTJ
    19%INFJ
    13%ENFJ
    12%ENTJ
    12%INTP

No large variation either

Out of 30 questions haha.
    51% ENFJ
    19% INFJ
    5% INTJ
    4% ENTJ
    4% ESFP