User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Ginkgo

Spiritual > Philosophical > Conceptual

Results: iNFj
    Daily Demands: iNTj
    Favorite Color: xNFj

The best concept to define the focus of this state is essence. This could be called the psychological state, although in a sense, it would be unfair to the rest. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to study our values, and conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them. This is not spiritual in religious term, it is simply focused on emotional abstract concepts.

By definition, this is the state of abstraction, inquiry and value. When opening, it links to the Cordial and Ideational. When internalizing, it links to the Sentimental and Philosophical, and indirectly to the Conceptual and Protectoral.

Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical engagement. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract things, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.

Archetype for this state: Therapists

Idealists, Missioners, Healers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes to where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect upon their feelings.

They have two tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to abstraction, which may cultivate rumination, shyness and passive aggression; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly spiritual are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue a definite passion in order to be creative; this tends to make them artistic or art enthusiasts

It says iNTp. I'm too lazy to link everything.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    eNTj
    T 60%
    N 75%
    j 65%
    I honestly don't remember having taken this; I think I may have skipped a few pages. In any case, I took it again.

My new results:

eN-j (yup)

Organizational > Cordial > Ethical

Social/Mediator

I guess I had a positive impression of the test. I still do. It's an impressive way to spit our self-reports back at us. Good twist on "head/heart/gut" or "endo/meso/ecto," in any case.

The only suggestion I'd make is that it's spitting a lot back at us--three MBTI types, 27 states, three dimensions, etc. It'd be excellent if the presentation were a bit more well-organized. I'm not sure how exactly to report my results in this thread

I'd also recommend some sort of rotating cube view. That would be awesome--and intuitive.

I think the concept and the specific typology is great, though. I'm following you guys on Facebook, and I'll spread it around.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Imperial

The best concept to define the focus of this state is duty. It happens when we are physically, rationally and emotionally tense. In it we are prepared to act towards a predetermined interest. We have no time for banalities, and feel deeply involved, pro or con, with everything. Although it seems socially open, it is more socially committed, and its sense of society could be exclusive.

By definition, this is the state of action, order and value. When opening, it links to the Ethical, Protectoral and Entrepreneurial. When internalizing, it links indirectly to the Passional, Philosophical and Industrial.

Its main properties are bringing action to philosophies, order to passions, and value to industry. This defines our ability to carry on our ideals with conviction and sense of duty.

Archetype for this state: Chiefs

Rulers, Delegates, Enforcers… people who have a strong tendency to this state love being productive, are passionate about orders, and religious about habits. They tend to achieve relaxation through control. They are committed, and remain focused on their duties even on vacation. Others would think they make a big event out of trivial things, or stress out when there is no need to. They are effective in carrying out any enterprise, as they struggle to cover every subject. They may tend to feel righteous; this can make them the most decisive and successful people, but the less likely to question their goals. They are bound for leadership and cut out for success. They love acknowledging merits, and search to inspire others. They enjoy having strong adversaries, as they enjoy power and victory.

This state has three tendencies towards introversion: self-reliance due to action, which may cultivate impatience, competition and aggressiveness; stubbornness due to order, which may cultivate inflexibility and strictness; and self-absorption due to value, which may cultivate sensitivity and bias.

People that are strongly imperial like to analyze things thoroughly, but are passionate about their feelings, beliefs, likes and dislikes, and not likely to change them or give up on them. This may constrict analysis towards a particular goal. Also, they are eager to act, and this limits patience. They look at the greater good or big picture, but are lenient towards customs, routines and personal preferences. They have great focus, and thus a tunneled view. This combination results in great achievements, but must beware not to lead arbitrarily. They tend to be philosophic when things are under physical control, excited when things are in order, and industrious about their desires.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    ENTj Ni

Default 3D Psyche

Interesting little test here: http://3dpsyche.com/

My state is managerial and my approximated type is ENTP.
    http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...14&tone=030303
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."-Roger Kint, The Usual Suspects
    "You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."- Tyler Durden, Fight Club
    ENTJ, LIE-Ni, 9w8-6w5-3w2

garbage

Hooray for tests!

Results: iNTp
    Archetype for this state: Planners

Scriptwriters, Architects… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on thoughts and are open to sympathy. Their attention goes to where novelty is. For them, being clever is more pressing than physical power or irrational passion. They enjoy creating ideas more than participating in physical activities. They feel comfortable in academic environments, but dislike routines. They will flirt with norms, and think of reasons to avoid labor and do what they want to do. They engage in arguments in search of possibilities and glitches in the system. They have set rules but are willing to sacrifice them to integrate surprise, illusion or accommodate others. A great deal of their analysis is targeted towards entertainment or conveying information. They can be impulsively driven by personal visions, sometimes overlooking physical abilities or repercussions. They are inspired by things that make sense or are in surprising order.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.
    Being resolute may cultivate righteousness and strictness, and maintain self-confidence.
    People that are strongly theoretical are open to suggestions and affective exchanges, but they tend to be conditioned by reason, especially when accepting or applying ideas. They need some order and structure in order to feel creative. They like mastering convictions and laws in order to bend, interconnect or switch them. This makes them eloquent and dexterous with ideas, languages, calculations and systems in general, but can also make them snobbish.

Phantonym

Default Existential INFJ Therapist

previously
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post

Vas's Results

Existential - 93%

This could also be called the Spiritual state. The best concept to define its focus is essence. It happens when we are physically relaxed, but emotionally tense and rationally flexible. We are in this state when searching ideals, meanings, significance or transcendence; when we are involved in abstract reverence. We look to reflet on our values; conceive and expose our feelings. We are devoted to ideas, and enjoy exploring and elaborating on them; being focused on emotional concepts and experiences.

By definition, this is the state of focus in abstraction, conception and valuation. Its main characteristic is pondering sentiments or placing values on concepts, all while avoiding physical tension. This defines our ability to be exalted, repulsed or devoted to abstract ideas, while being absent from physical surroundings or escaping what is tangible or presented to the senses at the moment.

Archetype for this state: Therapists

Missioners, Healers… People who have a strong tendency to this state focus on their feelings and are open to analysis. Their attention goes where ideals and beliefs are. For them, being a visionary is more pressing than physical possessions or productivity. They plan and care for what is emotionally important or relevant, and avoid more practical but non-transcendental activities. They feel comfortable in secular environments, but will always question the purpose in search for better things. Their visions may seem compelling and pleasurable, while reality may seem dull and dirty. They may abandon quests following their feelings, and dislike definite, predictable and rigorous things. They are impulsively protective of things they value, but might overlook physical abilities, facts or needs. They may be biased about their preferences; but, they are open to reflect upon their feelings.

They have two tendencies towards introversion:

Being abstracted may cultivate timidity and passive aggression, and lead towards self-reliance.

Being value driven may cultivate infatuation and sensitivity, and induce self-absorption.

People that are strongly existential are open to suggestions, information and exploration, but these are all conditioned by an intense desire to carry an ideal. This can make them reject or adopt things, and may interfere with interpretations, giving a sense of clarity at times and disdain at others. They pursue passion in order to be creative; this tends to draw them toward the arts.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Factual

The best concept to define the focus of this state is objectivity. It happens when we are emotionally relaxed, but physically and rationally flexible. In this state we are aware of anything that goes on around us, or proposes a threat or treat, in order to learn, measure, or look for information and utility. We are not attentive to abstract feelings in creative or emotional forms, we are matter of fact. This state focuses on grasping tangible information and being prepared for change of action or technique. In it we are social, engage in new activities easily and are curious about them.

By definition, this is the state of sensation, conception and detachment. Its main characteristic is sensing the surroundings for concepts, or pondering about what is presented to our senses, all while avoiding emotional tension. This defines our ability to keep an objective mind about what is presented to us.

Archetype: Merchant

Dealers, Trackers… People who have a strong tendency to this state will have the keenest perception to follow conversations, ideas, concepts and situations in practical matters, but low patience for whimsical details on art, aesthetics, beauty and emotional values. Their attention goes to where there is a clear objective; where action and wit is needed. For them, being sharp is more pressing than sentimental or moral sensitivities, which can make them miss out on emotional or abstract experiences, but also keeps them away from delusions and misconceptions. They have a knack for defying convictions and look to explore, hack and rig systems and norms, looking for strengths, weaknesses and stability.

This state has one tendency towards introversion:
    Being detached may cultivate aloofness and disinterest, and cause self-absorption.

People that are strongly factual see that others tend to be fanatical or delusive about ideas and values; or that they are emotionally susceptible, and make things uncertain and unpractical. They maintain an open mind and point of view, and are adaptable and able to work their way through changing rules in a game. They value things using personal interests or preferences, but tend to be very active, fond and supportive of their group, community and family.

edit: oh and I tested eNTp, as always.

link: http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/...3CC&t=3DPsyche

edit2:
    I actually scored 78% factual and 71% conceptual
    72% technical, 67% theoretical, 60% cordial (that's crazy), etc..
    http://3dpsyche.com/3dpsyche/states/2a802a
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

"Ethical

This could be also called the Judicial state, since the best concept to define its focus is judgement. It happens when we are physically flexible, but rationally and emotionally tense. We are on this state when being devoted and determined, and looking to reflect this on our surroundings. We focus on reaching decisions based on values and the state of things. We are observing and sensing for ideals.

By definition, this is the state of focus in sensation, resolution and valuation. Its main characteristic is to value procedures, determine tastes, and observe morals. This defines our ability to be aware of the physical implementation of order and values. It focuses in how appropriate, meritorious, adequate, worthless or shameful events and environments are.

Archetype for this state: Jurors

Counselors, Arbiters… People who have a constant tendency to this state focus on their surroundings, ideals and plans. Their attention goes to where beauty and order are found. For them, being temperate is more pressing than being aggressive or relaxed. They value people that project expertise and mental clarity. They are gracious, analytical and appreciative of fine things, like arts and good food. They like to discuss views and observations, and make great advisors and leaders that inspire others to do things right. They are good at following and laying out plans, and evaluate political or ethical concerns. They enjoy being exposed to new places, things and events, but could be judgmental or preserve their opinions longer than changing conditions may require.

This state has two tendencies towards introversion:

Being resolute may cultivate righteousness and strictness, and maintain self-confidence.
    Being value driven may cultivate infatuation and sensitivity, and induce self-absorption.

People that are strongly ethical are respectful of their moral code. They value awareness, harmony and orderliness, and use these as a measure of how important or satisfactory things are. They want to feel that things are being done right, and show responsibility to others. They can be stubborn, but may have a soft spot for pleasures and novelties. These may cause conflict with moral standards, but also help reshape them; or have them bring light, justice and value to places that are miss-appreciated.

Note this archetype is a static stereotype. In reality, we tend to be multidimensional, wholesome, colorful.

Myers-Briggs approximation: IN-j.
    I:E 76:24% Contrast
    N 92%
    S 8%
    F 50%
    T 50%
    j:p 58:42% Brightness"

Works for me, more or less, given my present environment being terribly toxic/chaotic/volatile, & how I'm leaving it next Saturday.
    I don't "value orderliness" much- & I could give fuck-all about "showing responsibility to others." I've long since come to embrace uncertainty, but it makes sense my current mind-state would be a bit more, shall we say, buckled down. We'll see how this looks again in a month or so.

I'm amused by the MBTI typing.. I confused a test with my Ni/Ti looping (again).

Cool analysis; I dig the detailed/broken down perspective/angles, but I won't post all of that here.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.