User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Team Technology Personality Test (MBTI)

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    4w5 so/sp

Interesting... I very rarely test as anything else other than INFP.

Your personality type is probably INFJ (or perhaps INFP).

ISTJ 58%
    ISFJ 66%
    INFJ 82%
    INTJ 74%
    ISTP 56%
    ISFP 72%
    INFP 79%
    INTP 64%
    ESTP 34%
    ESFP 42%
    ENFP 57%
    ENTP 50%
    ESTJ 36%
    ESFJ 52%
    ENFJ 60%
    ENTJ 44%

If your personality type is INFJ then have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them.

If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

Ni 27
    Fi 26
    Si 20
    Ti 19
    Fe 16
    Ne 15
    Te 9
    Se 8
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

6w7 so/sx
    EII Ne

hey, i like this one. maybe a little too easy to get J though lol

ENFP (or INFP)

* your dominant function is iNtuition and slightly extraverted
    * your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and exactly on the boundary between the two worlds
    * your tertiary (third) is Thinking and exactly on the boundary between the two worlds
    * your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and slightly extraverted

Ne 26
    Fi 24
    Fe 24
    Ni 23
    Se 12
    Te 11
    Ti 11
    Si 9

i am seriously considering buying the rest of these results. never done that before, but for only $5... and that function order looks really accurate.

6w7 sp

Your Closest Personality Types
    The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to ESFJ, and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ESFJ then you seek to develop harmony in relationships, and promote cooperation and teamwork. You regard the needs of others as very important, perhaps more so than your own, and seek to recognise their contributions and make them feel valued. You encourage and motivate others, engender team spirit, and try to overcome any conflict by finding common ground and ways in which people can agree.

Banned Array
    5w6 sx/so

I'm not paying for any in depth analysis but in short it gave me INTP.

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx

Your closest personality types

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to INTJ, and 2nd closest to INFJ. If your closest personality type is INTJ then you have a strong, private sense of strategic vision, both for the future and how that future can be achieved. Your vision, or sense of knowing, may be difficult to articulate. Others may find your vision difficult to accept, seeing it as impractical or unrealistic. Pursuing your vision might be a lonely task, therefore, as you develop and pursue plans without anyone else really understanding the nature of what you are trying to achieve.

You can use the comparison facility (right) to find the type descriptions that are closest to your unique personality. Knowing your closest personality types can help you to choose a career, improve relationships, become a better leader, etc.

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche