User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Bear

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Since it is a classic omnivore, this burly beast exhibits two distinct sides to its personality. The carnivorous component makes the bear gruff and powerful, while its herbivorous side reveals a sensitive and intelligent individual.

Their gruff, outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. They require a great deal of personal space, and when they enter a room the tension level rises immediately. As youngsters, bears excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates them to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness. However, it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in, which makes it a lousy lawyer.

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames elicit respect and admiration in the workplace. Their natural leadership talents make them suitable for jobs in management, academia and personnel training, but their physical prowess also makes them excellent physical education teachers, martial arts trainers or professional wrestlers. Most bears could also have a measure of success in politics if they were to put their mind to it.

Two elements define the bear's style of debate: Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Got a freaken Porcupine, the cool part is groups of them are called "prickles" the uncool part is, well, it's a freaken Procupine!!

Also, wtf? > Careers and Hobbies: Gossip

You might also be...
    Bat
    Baboon

I really want somebody else to get Mountain Goat. I want a buddy...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Wolf

Genus and Species:
    Canis Lupus

Collective Term:
    A pack of wolves
    Careers and Hobbies
    Law enforcement
    Soldier
    Medical fields
    Trial Lawyer
    Team sports
    Outdoor activities
    Theater
    Debating Famous Wolves
    Christian Slater
    Bill Clinton
    Hillary Clinton The rugged wolf is athletic, good-looking and brimming with self-confidence. A close relative of the domestic dog, it is stronger and more aggressive, managing to generate notoriety wherever it marks its territory. The wolf's dark reputation is mainly due to jealousy of its consistent success in work and romance. A wolf in full stride is quite impressive. Firing orders at subordinates while on the phone to customers, no one can get the job done quite as efficiently as the wolf.

With an innate understanding of the value of teamwork, it's always ready to take its place in the chain of command either as leader or as simply a member of the pack. When a wolf decides to innovate, it makes sure that it has the backing of a capable team. The wolf is clear-headed and strong-minded, always willing to compromise in the interests of getting a job done.

Wolves are facially expressive and readily communicate their emotional states with body language. They work hard at developing their social relationships, although unlike their cousin the dog they are quick to anger when they sense threats to the social order. When confrontations occurs, they sometimes react suddenly and violently, barking displeasure at offending subordinates. Close companions know to avoid their biting tongue until they resume their normal gregarious behavior.

Wolves are intensely ambitious and never shy from hard work. Socially adept, they function well in leadership and management roles as well as in jobs requiring vision and strength of character. Being a natural motivator, their instinctive understanding of group dynamics serves them well in goal-oriented tasks.

As bosses, wolves demand absolute loyalty and they provide the same allegiance to their employees. Their ability to perform under pressure helps them attain the highest executive levels, and with strong communication instincts they maintain a constant stream of notes, letters, and email to coworkers. Their instinctive understanding of the chain of command makes wolves excellent soldiers or law enforcement officers.

.... Ok, I actually scored Owl, but I wanted to see if wolves was possible as well. I didn't need to do much changes either! So I'm close to Wolf at least.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Got a freaken Porcupine, the cool part is groups of them are called "prickles" the uncool part is, well, it's a freaken Procupine!!

Also, wtf? > Careers and Hobbies: Gossip
    Consider E! Entertainment, People magazine, or making a blog like that of Perez Hilton.

You can make a career out of it.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Yell with the personality test Im this gazzle type thing in this pic
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    I really want somebody else to get Mountain Goat. I want a buddy...
    You can hang out with me, I'm a nice tiger!

I absolutely loooove Mountain Goats.

Meet ya' at the watering hole at dusk?
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Swan
    Why are you jealous of otter?
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You can hang out with me, I'm a nice tiger!

I absolutely loooove Mountain Goats.

Meet ya' at the watering hole at dusk?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    ROFLMAO!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I don't think you are a moutain goat at all, you are GROMIT!
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro