• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spirit Animal Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
https://www.idrlabs.com/spirit-animal/test.php

swan-1.png

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I kind of feel like a crow or raven, but I'll take it.

cat-13.png

Attachments

• 1674275341795.png
    1674275341795.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of feel like a crow or raven, but I'll take it.

cat-13.png

ITPs are the most catlike types

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
frog-12.png

Frog for some reason lmao.

The meaning of having a frog as a spirit animal may vary depending on the person, but frogs are generally associated with transformation, renewal, and personal growth. They are also often associated with the natural world and the cycle of life, as they go through dramatic transformations as they grow from tadpoles to adult frogs. People who have the frog as a spirit animal may tend to have a strong desire for personal development or existential growth. They may also have a deep connection to the natural world and stages of renewal.

In addition, frogs tend to have the ability to adapt and thrive in different situations. They are associated with a strong sense of flexibility and open-mindedness. Those who are drawn to the frog as a spirit animal may tend to have a significant desire to explore and try new things. They may also tend to welcome change and understand the value of acceptance.

Overall, having the frog as a spirit animal could be a reflection of the person’s inner growth. It may also indicate a strong connection to the natural world and a deep appreciation for the dynamics of the animal kingdom.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Your Spirit Animal is: Squirrel​

squirrel-8.png

A spirit animal is a symbol of personal growth and development. It is a representation of the traits and characteristics that are most prevalent in an individual. The meaning of having a squirrel as a spirit animal may vary depending on the person, but it is generally associated with resourcefulness, intelligence, and adaptability. It may also be a symbol of gathering and storing knowledge, as squirrels are known for collecting and hoarding nuts. People who have the squirrel as a spirit animal may be often described as inventive, smart, and spontaneous.

Squirrels are often seen as energetic and curious animals. They are known for their ability to gather and store food. They are also admired for their quick movements and agility. People who have the squirrel as their spirit animal may tend to be active and motivated to learn and explore.

Overall, having the squirrel as a spirit animal could be a reflection of the person’s inner strength and growth. It may also indicate a strong connection to the natural world and a deep appreciation for the power of the animal kingdom.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
My Spirit Animal is: The Deer.
1675146329335.jpeg

A spirit animal is a symbol of personal growth and development, and it can represent different things to different people. If a deer is your spirit animal, it may symbolize grace, gentleness, and sensitivity. It may also represent swiftness, agility, and the ability to move through difficult situations with grace and ease. Deer are known for their strong maternal instincts, and as such, a deer spirit animal may symbolize nurturing.

In many traditions, a spirit animal is believed to be a source of guidance and support, offering insight and wisdom when it is needed. If a deer is your spirit animal, it may be a symbol of your own inner strength and wisdom, and it may be a reminder to stay true to your own path and to trust in your own abilities. It may also be a symbol of your connection to nature it may encourage you to appreciate and respect the beauty and balance of the world around you.

Overall, people with a deer spirit animal may tend to exhibit grace, sensitivity, nurturing, and a strong connection to nature. They may also be intuitive and perceptive, and they may be able to navigate difficult situations with grace.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Swan. Although I have some doubts about being graceful and beautiful. :laugh: There were a few questions I wasn't quite sure how to answer. :unsure2: