User Tag List

First 12345 Last

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Your Cognitive Development Profile
    The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) **(31.3)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ** (15.4)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ** (49.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ** (29.7)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ** (10.1)
    unused
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ** (13.4)
    unused
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ** (58)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **(31.8)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INFJ, or ENFP

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

But we all know that I am no J lol

I am however a P
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, you Feeling-goddess! (Not bad for someone with a "limited vocabulary score" and thus assumed to be articulate as a half-wasted gopher...)
    Hehe, I make pretty good use of both Fi and Fe but Fe exhausts me so I have a habit of pretending to be socially handicapped. That means that most improper remarks from my side is looked upon forbearingly.

You, on the other hand, have from the very beginning choosed to bring your Fe with you to the boards which means that unlike me, you are doomed to behave considerate, diplomatic and ever so nicely forever and ever (even when you don't FEEL like it) .
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    You, on the other hand, have from the very beginning choosed to bring your Fe with you to the boards which means that unlike me, you are doomed to behave considerate, diplomatic and ever so nicely forever and ever (even when you don't FEEL like it) .
    D*mmit.... You're right, that wasn't very smart of me, was it?

Maybe I can practice being more malfeasant and curmudgeonly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

D*mmit.... You're right, that wasn't very smart of me, was it?

Maybe I can practice being more malfeasant and curmudgeonly.
    Sorry, to late. I see your name listed under *moderators* you sold out .
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

You appear to have a very limited vocabulary and lack the ability to identify the correct responses for a variety of different questions. A deficient vocabulary can hinder you in many ways; you may struggle to find the correct words when speaking, fail to understand what others are communicating to you, or come across as inarticulate to others.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Sorry, to late. I see your name listed under *moderators* you sold out .
    Oh, please.

(If Hustler can pull it off, why can't I make the effort?)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Oh, please.

(If Hustler can pull it off, why can't I make the effort?)
    Hustler was most likely choosed as a mod for this Eight functions - weird test results-d600aad9cb38568e2308eff89b0f67d1hustlersgavel-1-jpg skill, you were most probably choosed for your maturity and diplomatic nature.

When Hustler rage, he mainly just manage piss off people, you would manage to hurt their feelings as well - it just wouldn't work.

You'r nice and you'r doomed !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Verbal IQ Test

SubFacor IQ score = 65
    Subscale percentile = 1

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

The thing I don't like about the test is that the questions are worded too technically. In order to answer them properly you have to be somewhat versed in MBTI, and that means that anyone who understands what the questions are asking has the potential to "game" the test. And anyone who is ignorant of MBTI is probably answering the questions incorrectly.

I do appreciate that it is testing for the functions instead of just testing for "letters" (E or I, P or J, etc...), but it should be written in a more common vernacular. Sure you might find this type of question insipid:

A) I prefer to make plans far in advance.
    B) I prefer to keep my options open until the last minute.

But the nice thing about a question like this is that anyone can answer it. You want a test that can be taken by someone who knows jack about MBTI, because that is when you are most likely to get genuine answers, and you don't have to worry about if you are really "playing" the test.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    The thing I don't like about the test is that the questions are worded too technically. In order to answer them properly you have to be somewhat versed in MBTI, and that means that anyone who understands what the questions are asking has the potential to "game" the test. And anyone who is ignorant of MBTI is probably answering the questions incorrectly.

I do appreciate that it is testing for the functions instead of just testing for "letters" (E or I, P or J, etc...), but it should be written in a more common vernacular. Sure you might find this type of question insipid:

A) I prefer to make plans far in advance.
    B) I prefer to keep my options open until the last minute.

But the nice thing about a question like this is that anyone can answer it. You want a test that can be taken by someone who knows jack about MBTI, because that is when you are most likely to get genuine answers, and you don't have to worry about if you are really "playing" the test.
    I make so many contingency plans that I would answer B dispite being a J.

heart on fire

This always confuses me because Ni comes out higher than Si and shouldn't I be higher in Te than Ti as an INFP?

It makes me lose faith with the whole system.

extraverted Intuiting (Ne) (50.8)
    excellent use

introverted Feeling (Fi) (48.4)
    excellent use

introverted Intuiting (Ni) (41.1)
    excellent use

introverted Thinking (Ti) (31.2)
    good use

introverted Sensing (Si) (23.9)
    limited use

extraverted Thinking (Te) (19)
    limited use

extraverted Feeling (Fe) (14)
    unused

extraverted Sensing (Se) (11.8)
    unused

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *********************** (23.2)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ****************************************** (42.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************** (27.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ********************************************** (46.3)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************* (21.8)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************* (31.1)
    good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield