User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

How in the hell did I get an ESTJ and ESFP??

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I tested INTJ. Though, looking at the results, it's borderline I/ENTJ.

I'd say I agree with that assessment.
    Function Activity:
    Ni > Te > Ti = Fi > Ne > Si = Fe > Se

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.

The group summary: Rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTP
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

ISTJ - The Inspector
    You scored 50 I versus E, 100 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the Inspector. As a romantic partner, this type is dependable and predictable. They usually like things done in very specific ways. They tend to appreciate tradition, and they work hard to achieve goals. They have trouble sharing their feelings, though. In their eagerness to be organized and productive, they can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. They like to be appreciated for their practical contributions, their common sense, and the efforts they make to keep your lives on track. They like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when their partners forget a tradition they hold dear, such as an anniversary.
    The group summary: Guardians (SJ)
    The Type Summary: ISTJ
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    IDK

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...

ISFP - The Composer
    You scored 50 I versus E, 80 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 20 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the composer. As a romantic partner, this type is nuturing and supportive, often putting their partner's needs before their own. They struggle when they feel anger or resentment, because the last thing they want to do is engage in confrontation. They need patience, support, and encouragement to discuss problems in constructive ways (as opposed to not at all.) They want a deep and intimate connection with their partner. They feel most appreciated when their partners are grateful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help. They most want their partners to reciprocate with spontaneous thoughtful acts to show them how important they are to them.
    The group summary: experiencers (SP)
    The Type Summary: ISFP

Banned

INFP - The Healer

You scored 50 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 20 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal mate is known as the healer. As a romantic partner, this type is usually supportive and nuturing, however, they have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to this type as they are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes them resist confronting their partners directly about problems. When this type gets angry, they usually blame themselves, rather than their partners. This type can also be stubborn and unyielding when they feel they are being criticized or mistreated. They feel the most appreciated when their partners listen to them carefully. They need to be understood. They need to hear their partners express their feelings, the more often, the better.

The group summary: idealists (NF)
    The type summary: INFP

INTP - The Architect

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
    What shocking results!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

Totally expected this... even the xNTJ part.

INTJ The Mastermind
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

HA!

INTJ The Mastermind

You scored 0 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 80 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the Mastermind. As a romantic partner, this type can be both fascinating yet demanding. They are not apt to express their emotions, leaving their partners wondering where they are with them. They strongly dislike repeating themselves or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. They see their own commitments as self-evident and don't see the need to repeat something already expressed. They have the most difficulty in admitting their vulnerabilities. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire the quality of their innovations and when they listen respectfully to their ideas and advice. They need plenty of quiet to explore their interests to the depth that gives them satisfaction.

The group summary: rationals (NT)

The type summary: INTJ

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

INTP - The Architect
    You scored 50 I versus E, 20 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 40 J versus P!

The group summary: Rationals (NT)
    The type summary: INTP

I don't get it, I scored higher on F and J, but still get INTP as result. Seems like it's pretty close to INFJ anyway.

Ofcourse it's no secret we INTP's like who we are, quite some answers I've given were not the same answers that would count for me as an INTP. So result is odd.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf