User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I really don't like the design. And I couldn't get a result, this sort of thing will only work for people with no subtlety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Man
    Also, I failed your test. It says I am an IXTX (I - TJ - N- P -T - I - S) .
    That was designed in intentionally, believe it or not, hence "Fail-Safe," so people who don't self-evaluate properly won't mis-type as often. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Man
    Jack Flak, I found most your questions too unequivocal and not abstract enough; for example, I am never 'almost always' anything, well perhaps a jackass.
    Is there some better way I could word "truest" so people will understand. Should I say "less untrue?" lol. I DON'T KNOW!

Excuse me, I'm a little slap-happy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That was designed in intentionally, believe it or not, hence "Fail-Safe," so people who don't self-evaluate properly won't mis-type as often. Sorry!
    I'm not mistyped. I am strongly differentiated.

You can do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Looks like I am an IxxP on your test.

1.b
    2.b
    3b.d
    4.b
    5.a
    6.a
    7.a

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I'm not mistyped. I am strongly differentiated.

You can do better.
    I didn't say you were mistyped. I want as few people as possible to come up with incorrect preferences on the test itself. If you're truly T, I think it's better to receive INxP than INFP.

I would really like to hear the validity of the test from people who aren't familiar with tests, as well, to remove the knowledge bias from the equation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Looks like I am an IxxP on your test.

1.b
    2.b
    3b.d
    4.b
    5.a
    6.a
    7.a
    I should probably work on question 7 in the next day or two.

I'm not sure how we could get around question 5 here, except for prioritizing 2 and 3 over it, which kinda defeats the purpose. Tough one.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I think it's a good test, I like how you do 3a and 3b questions. Typed as an INTP, and I'm pretty sure that's right.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I didn't say you were mistyped. I want as few people as possible to come up with incorrect preferences on the test itself. If you're truly T, I think it's better to receive INxP than INFP.

I would really like to hear the validity of the test from people who aren't familiar with tests, as well, to remove the knowledge bias from the equation.
    If so you are posting in the wrong place.

I am INTP. Unequivocally. If your test can't type people with strongly expressed preferences, then it FAILS.

I don't think X ever adds clarity. It negates the whole purpose of testing for innate preferences. There are no type descriptions for X.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I am INTP. Unequivocally. If your test can't type people with strongly expressed preferences, then it FAILS.
    Oh, let's get personal, shall we. "You failed to self-assess properly. My test was just sitting there, and you screwed it up yourself."

What were your individual answers?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

"speculation" changed to "generalities" in question 7.

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Is there some better way I could word "truest" so people will understand. Should I say "less untrue?" lol. I DON'T KNOW!
    Is this your way of telling me that I can't be a J as I never read instructions because I am too lazy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.