• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Ask Saint Kat

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I've seen all these "ask a *insert type*" threads and I wanted to start a thread like that too. But I'm not exactly just an ENFP, I also have many other things I could help people with. So this thread is for everyone who wants to ask questions to:

- An ENFP
- An ADD patient who doesn't take medication
- A unmotivated high school student (I graduated, but whatever)
- A Dutch person
- Someone with mix backgrounds (my mother's side of the family is Hungarian)
- Someone who grew up in a family where the parents had a bad marriage
- An only child
- A virgin
- A weirdo
- Someone who grew up in an atheist family
- Someone who doesn't like drinking alcohol
- Someone who had lots of bad luck.
- Someone who survived a depression
- Someone who doesn't ever want to get married
- Someone born in 1991
- Or some other definition of me.

Just don't try relationship advice, because my advice will always be "DON'T SETTLE DOWN!!!".

Last edited:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
You don't like Booze and you are Dutch.. Do you smoke weed then?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course she smokes weed. It's required by law in the Netherlands, don't you know. Right Kat? :yes:

Just like it's mandatory to have a BAC of .12 or higher before driving in Wisconsin. If the cops pull you over and you're sober they make you have a 3 beers before continuing on your way.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Nope, I don't smoke pot either. I'd try it if anyone would suggest it, but no one ever did. My generation of Dutch teens is very old fashionned. They only drink beer and then they start telling each other about how drunk they were and how they puked everywhere. So boring.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I only don't smoke pot because I had bad luck. If I had good luck I would have been normal. But as I didn't have it, I'm a non-alcoholic virgin who doesn't smoke weed nor cigarets.

Err, need to add that: A person who has lots of bad luck.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry to hear that. :( How have you had bad luck?

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I was socially isolated when I was younger. Now I'm kind of trying to win back those years in isolation.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Regarding the bad marriage, what do you see as the implications of that on your outlook?

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Of course she smokes weed. It's required by law in the Netherlands, don't you know. Right Kat? :yes:

Just like it's mandatory to have a BAC of .12 or higher before driving in Wisconsin. If the cops pull you over and you're sober they make you have a 3 beers before continuing on your way.

LOL are you ever actually right about anything? :hi:

PS I Love you Aleski

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Regarding the bad marriage, what do you see as the implications of that on your outlook?

I don't ever want to get married because of it and I don't see marriage as something necessary if I want children myself, because one good parent is always better than two parents who are constantly fighting and don't have any attention for you because of that.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I understand. I'm sorry about the bad things, Kat. It's good you resolved to rise above, or at the very least try to live differently. :hug:

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was socially isolated when I was younger. Now I'm kind of trying to win back those years in isolation.

I can relate to that. Hmm. .. .so what's the best way to go about doing that? I have all the intent in the world to win back my lost years but I don't know where/how to start.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
is there any camping areas near amsterdam? how much train tickets cost if need to travel to some of these camping areas? is there some break at night on trains? and if so how early they start moving again?

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
you sound a lot like me, I've also got Dutch blood in me somewhere. I just call it blonde, since my dad's side isn't sure.

are you me in a female body

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hi

What's the best way to deal with depression? Do you just 'get better but can relapse into it any time' or can you get 'completely cured' and it goes away?

Thanks in advance! :)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I can relate to that. Hmm. .. .so what's the best way to go about doing that? I have all the intent in the world to win back my lost years but I don't know where/how to start.
I'm actually still working on that too. At first, I tried to contact my old friends and acquaintances, but that was a bad idea, because we all changed so much we were extremely estranged from each other. I tried getting back to the way it was, but then I realized that would never work. So instead I'm trying to meet new people. Going on vacations, getting new jobs, starting new hobbies, etc. Those are all opportunities were you can meet new people. And of course you can try to have a lot of fun with them. Trying to get online friends doesn't really work, though. Tried that, it's really a bad idea. The best way is getting to know people through hobbies.

is there any camping areas near amsterdam? how much train tickets cost if need to travel to some of these camping areas? is there some break at night on trains? and if so how early they start moving again?
I don't really know the campings in the Netherlands, but I'm quite sure there are camping areas near Amsterdam. I'm not from Amsterdam myself, but Dutch people are such camping freaks there must be at least one camping in or around Amsterdam. I'd try searching on Google maps. Trains in the Netherlands usually travel from 5 AM to midnight, I believe. Maybe it's different in Amsterdam.

Hi

What's the best way to deal with depression? Do you just 'get better but can relapse into it any time' or can you get 'completely cured' and it goes away?

Thanks in advance! :)
Everyone copes with it differently, there is not just one way to cure it. I was lucky that I had someone who knew how to keep me a bit more positive, but sometimes that doesn't really work. I just forced myself to have a lot of fun and make good things happen to me. Surround myself with good things, try to keep the negative things from my life. It helped a bit, but in the end it was a really drastic change in my life that cured me. But even when I wasn't depressed anymore, it didn't mean that I was suddenly all well again. The depression was gone, but I wasn't back yet. The last part is a process that takes some time. Back in those days I compared it to cancer: when it's gone, you're still much weaker than before and there is also a chance that it comes back.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Everyone copes with it differently, there is not just one way to cure it. I was lucky that I had someone who knew how to keep me a bit more positive, but sometimes that doesn't really work. I just forced myself to have a lot of fun and make good things happen to me. Surround myself with good things, try to keep the negative things from my life. It helped a bit, but in the end it was a really drastic change in my life that cured me. But even when I wasn't depressed anymore, it didn't mean that I was suddenly all well again. The depression was gone, but I wasn't back yet. The last part is a process that takes some time. Back in those days I compared it to cancer: when it's gone, you're still much weaker than before and there is also a chance that it comes back.

Thanks for this! The people I know who are in depression seem to be stuck in it. It's nice to know that you can overcome it :)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Well, nothing is impossible. Just try to help them, do fun things with them, make them believe in themselves even if they don't want you to. In the end they'll be grateful for you forever, just like I am for the few people who helped me.

BRMC117

is an ambi-turner
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
- Someone who grew up in a family where the parents had a bad marriage

my parents had a bad marriage, its funny, I never really noticed it until the day they told they were getting a divorce. Could you tell your parents had a bad marriage while you where growing up or did it take a while?