User Tag List

First 2634353637 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I could imagine an INTP getting along very well with an ENFJ if the INTP wants someone different from them in a refreshing kind of way. And this kind of difference is refreshing for me sometimes but then when it gets to communication I cannot communicate, and without communication there is no connection.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

maybe something like this random thinking while writing:

Fe can read what intp feels better than other types since intp doesent show it usually so clearly. Ti is inferior function for enfj, so its kinda something s/he has some unconscious urge to look up to because s/he understands its importance for balancing him/herself, but cant do it by him/herself very well. Fe forks the same way for intp. I could imagine that enfj finds it easy to trust intps Ti since its enfjs inferior function, atleast after noticing that intp uses that function better than s/he does. And same for intp and enfjs Fe.

Ne + Ni understand each other pretty well. Ne gives intp ability to extrovert in way that enfj cant so well, but Ni in enfj understands that kind of intuitive thinking. Ne also gives intp weird but funny type of humor that Ni gets pretty well. For intp Ni in enfj might feel like someone finally understanding his/hers extroversion. Also enfj is able to bounce back these thoughts back with a twist that intp might enjoy/find hilarious.

Tertriary Se+Si i dunno really but i could imagine it works fine.

ENFJs almost never listen to me, not enough to my liking anyway

I don't see why I should have to list reasons FOR keirseys theory rather than against it if I indeed AM against it

I've had a few ENFJs like me for a while in the past but ultimately they end up... somewhat ironically upsetting me (I say this because the F is meant to be the soft one? not really the case though)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    ENFJs almost never listen to me, not enough to my liking anyway

I don't see why I should have to list reasons FOR keirseys theory rather than against it if I indeed AM against it

I've had a few ENFJs like me for a while in the past but ultimately they end up... somewhat ironically upsetting me (I say this because the F is meant to be the soft one? not really the case though)
    Hmmm... ENFJs are supposed to be fantastic listeners. Are these mature people? Friends or barely acquaintances?

As for upsetting you, this might be further evidence that you met with less mature ENFJ individuals, the ones I know (all older) feel very very bad about hurting others and don't do it intentionally.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Dated an INTP for 1.5 years, the relationship was a near miss. We got along great for the most part. We are still friends.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    Dated an INTP for 1.5 years, the relationship was a near miss. We got along great for the most part. We are still friends.
    If you don't mind my asking, what was the final split over? Would you consider dating another INTP & do you think the same issues would cause problems (understanding people are individuals, etc)?
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

Quote Originally Posted by hilo View Post
    Hmmm... ENFJs are supposed to be fantastic listeners. Are these mature people? Friends or barely acquaintances?

As for upsetting you, this might be further evidence that you met with less mature ENFJ individuals, the ones I know (all older) feel very very bad about hurting others and don't do it intentionally.
    Friends/romances, very smart etc uni educated, mature enough

Fantastic listeners? I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but ExxJ and fantastic listening? oh please maybe once some of them are much older and very mature but I wouldn't class it as something that just comes naturally to them

Feeling bad about hurting others? Maybe for a while, but they are usually popular enough to blow it off

Yes of course, any thing against the theory and they must of just been immature >.<

I mean hey if you love ENFJs be my guest...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    Friends/romances, very smart etc uni educated, mature enough

Fantastic listeners? I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule but ExxJ and fantastic listening? oh please maybe once some of them are much older and very mature but I wouldn't class it as something that just comes naturally to them

Feeling bad about hurting others? Maybe for a while, but they are usually popular enough to blow it off

Yes of course, any thing against the theory and they must of just been immature >.<
    Well, as has been pointed out maturity level, character makeup, etc. can trump type any time. So *in my experience* these negative traits are not typical in mature people I know. And fantastic might have been too strong an adjective, you're right.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

i think i'm pretty INTP... a part of me is, anyway

i get along very well with my ENFJ friend. i don't know if the combination would work in regards to a romantic relationship, though. for friendship it's great... easy going, complimentary, but understanding.

deleted

For the record, I know plenty of non-keirsey-ideal-matches with successful marriages. And I don't think I've ever liked one type of the other. Socionics is a different story actually, the more I get into it.