User Tag List

Thread: does this sound like an ni/ne thing (or neither)

Default does this sound like an ni/ne thing (or neither)

does any feel like shedding some light on whether this sounds like a rudimentary ni or ne sort of thought process? or some other kind of cobbled together mental coping mechanism? i’m really into symbolic concepts and systems but i don’t ever get any of the 'telling the future based on unseen trends or signs' feelings, and from what i can find ni seems pretty future oriented.
    the 'cognitive processes' website description of ne resonates a lot with me, particularity the problem of getting mired in seeing validity in way too many conflicting points of view.

it is a monster, i put in in a spoiler D8

Time is the substance I am made of. Time is a river which sweeps me along, but I am the river; it is a tiger which destroys me, but I am the tiger; it is a fire which consumes me, but I am the fire. ― Jorge Luis Borges

5w4 sp/sx
    IEI Ti

It seems more like Ne because of the randomness of your thoughts and how you are communicating like butterflies on fire fluttering in several different directions. I think the inductive nature of Ne helps to bring many different ideas to the forefront to be sorted in deductive fashion by Ti or Te depending on how your cogs are stacked. So, sure, if you think that is what makes better sense to you, then you might know better than anyone here.

My Ni is more like a Final Destination film which is always thinking of myriads of possibilities' possible conclusions. Without the destination, it doesn't seem much like Ni.

Don't take life so seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive.