User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Thread: Shadow Type

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    Im estp. not the happy go lucky e7 kind, Im better at being a fun sponge. Im extremely tight with money because I am an entrepreneur in a phase of my life where every action is calculated.
    Sorry to scratch old wounds but I recall you mentioning in another thread about a girl you had been infatuated with using you and acting like an entitled princess...

Could it be that at that time you were under stress of your infatuation and acting in your ISTJ shadow around her...like some kind of a duty-fulfiller or a servant...and that was what made you resentful?

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I tried to read up on what the hell an INTP wants out of life.

I got nothin.

My inner most goals reflect:

That I want to have everything run smoothly and efficiently so that I can spend that time that I have now saved, from doing things the more efficient way, doing what I love.

What I would love is to lounge around all day or spend the time I've saved with the ppl that I love (Fi). (Sounds relatively close to an ISFP, if you ask me.)

And also I'd like to dance (Se.)

If my shadow is INTP...I have not met it yet. (And honestly not looking forward to it. It's already a challenge accepting my Fi.)

Also in general my two biggest problems are that:

I don't acknowledge my own internal guidance system as an E6 - which also translates to inferior Fi in MBTI

And as for my 7 wing, I don't take in or absorb experiences as fully as I should - also translates to underdeveloped Se which is my tert.

I just don't know about INTP being my shadow
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Our heart's true desire is more about something\someone that we fantasize ourselves as, something\someone that we are not but hope to be one day, something\someone that brings blissful tears to our eyes when we fantasize about it coming true...

It's how we are actually inside...what sleeps within us to hopefully awaken and sprout one day when\if it finds fertile soil...Whatever it is, it's so blissfull that even dreaming about it happening fills us with hope and warmth...

I imagine our normal selves (our type) to be just a protective crust around that inner seed, keeping it safe from external hazards...The seed is where our true desires lie dormant...

It's our raison d'etre...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Our heart's true desire is more about something\someone that we fantasize ourselves as, something\someone that we are not but hope to be one day, something\someone that brings blissful tears to our eyes when we fantasize about it coming true...

It's how we are actually inside...what sleeps within us to hopefully awaken and sprout one day when\if it finds fertile soil...Whatever it is, it's so blissfull that even dreaming about it happening fills us with hope and warmth...

I imagine our normal selves (our type) to be just a protective crust around that inner seed, keeping it safe from external hazards...The seed is where our true desires lie dormant...

It's our raison d'etre...
    So tell me what my INFJ shadow in your theory would look like...Im curious to see if I can relate
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So tell me what my INFJ shadow in your theory would look like...Im curious to see if I can relate
    What's your heart's desire?

Someone whose shadow is an INFJ would have an inner desire to be all wise and spiritual or a good judge of people perhaps?

It's not entirely my theory...If that inner desire aligns with yours, then take the mirror image of INFJ functions... The result should be your normal type...

That is to say, someone whose shadow type is an INFJ would be an ENFP...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Someone whose shadow is an INFJ would have an inner desire to be all wise and spiritual or a good judge of people perhaps?

It's not entirely my theory...If that inner desire aligns with yours, then take the mirror image of INFJ functions... The result should be your normal type...

That is to say, someone whose shadow type is an INFJ would be an ENFP...
    But isn't that a desire every NF type has, though?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    But isn't that a desire every NF type has, though?
    ENFPs have to shed light on that... and not when it comes to the innermost desire I guess... It's something else for me for instance...

And the innermost desire thing is a sub-conscious one I think... That's why you have to tap into your fantasies and daydreams to be able to identify what it really is...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Sorry to scratch old wounds but I recall you mentioning in another thread about a girl you had been infatuated with using you and acting like an entitled princess...

Could it be that at that time you were under stress of your infatuation and acting in your ISTJ shadow around her...like some kind of a duty-fulfiller or a servant...and that was what made you resentful?
    no. girls certainly want a servant but I in no way ever would stoop to that level unless she was equally altruistic.

Shadow type sounds spooky.